Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your posts are usually so full of garbage that I skip most of them, so apologies. You don't seem to have understood the distinction between an actual peer reviewed journal article and a comment. But kudos for at least getting better.

If 95% of infections are unreported and asymptomatic, that's fantastic news. I'm sure everyone would agree. But he doesn't actually have any proof of this, it's just an opinion. An opinion based on modelling, but still.

So is modelling good or bad? Because you know that's what your excess death numbers are based on.

So is modelling good or bad? Because you know that's what your excess death numbers are based on.

Australia tracking better than the best case mdelling suggested. I'd say modelling is innaccurate. The Fetishests liked modelling when it was predictiing the end of days, now they feel a bit cheated by it.

OGC isn't obsessed with America and their politics even though it has nothing to do with him, it's just a co-incidence he keeps linking and watching and reading everything to do with it on Twitter as if any of it is relevant to him.
ST, it is extremely relevant, because it is a global issue.
Anyone who looks can see the connections.
Murdoch, Fox, Sky, Trump, Brexit, Putin, the far right in Australia.
If Democracy in America goes down, where does it leave countries like us?
Plus the crypto thing will either harm those at the bottom of the ponzi or crash markets, that will affect us.
Disinformstion etc is not just a US issue, it is here too.
A lot of it has spread from the US.
I am curious about the crypto connection. I think those pushing it have infiltrated the anti vax freedom movement.

You and I have different ideologies, we have repeatedly established that.
But I am interested and curious for sure.

OGC isn't obsessed with America and their politics even though it has nothing to do with him, it's just a co-incidence he keeps linking and watching and reading everything to do with it on Twitter as if any of it is relevant to him.

I've laid off responding to OGC because its like shooting a chromosome positive Bambi in a tar pit, but honestly where does he come up with this s**t? Random imbecile in America posts some dumb stuff, automatically 330 million people are redneck hillbilly God Fearin anti Science gun totting brain dead climate killing assholes. All of them - sigh. Go outside mate. Don't constantly consume this bullshit. It is only twisting your feeble mind further. You've survived COVID mate. You're gonna live. Enjoy what you have left.

So called it, USA has just moved the definition of vaccinated to include a booster so not long until we follow suit. That might be the straw that really flips the public opinion on this one here.
Why?

Given that every government in the western world has been saying for weeks that getting an additional half dose of an approved mRNA vaccine is critical to providing vaccine protection to the highly contagious Omicron strain which only emerged in late November.

Our PM and State Premiers agreed on an accelerated booster program for that very reason over a month ago.

Last edited:
I've laid off responding to OGC because its like shooting a chromosome positive Bambi in a tar pit, but honestly where does he come up with this sh*t? Random imbecile in America posts some dumb stuff, automatically 330 million people are redneck hillbilly God Fearin anti Science gun totting brain dead climate killing assholes. All of them - sigh. Go outside mate. Don't constantly consume this bullshit. It is only twisting your feeble mind further. You've survived COVID mate. You're gonna live. Enjoy what you have left.
Lol you're unironically reading and posting about Joe Hildebrand articles.

ST, it is extremely relevant, because it is a global issue.
Anyone who looks can see the connections.
Murdoch, Fox, Sky, Trump, Brexit, Putin, the far right in Australia.
If Democracy in America goes down, where does it leave countries like us?
Plus the crypto thing will either harm those at the bottom of the ponzi or crash markets, that will affect us.
Disinformstion etc is not just a US issue, it is here too.
A lot of it has spread from the US.
I am curious about the crypto connection. I think those pushing it have infiltrated the anti vax freedom movement.

You and I have different ideologies, we have repeatedly established that.
But I am interested and curious for sure.
Your ramblings are non-sensical and you sound like a conspiracy theorist. Log off twitter and get some vitamin D.

Lol you're unironically reading and posting about Joe Hildebrand articles.

Hildebrand's article pretty much echos my sentiments entirely. Irony doesn't exist here.

Apart from a couple of politcal swipes which I understand may not endear the lefty/Fetehists (although they are largely true also), what in Hildebrand's article is incorrect?

Why?

Given that every government in the western world has been saying for weeks that getting an additional half dose of an approved mRNA vaccine is critical to providing vaccine protection to the highly contagious Omicron strain which only emerged in late November.

Our PM and State Premiers agreed on an accelerated booster program for that very reason over a month ago.

Booster talk started before anyone even knew if it made a difference to Omicron, it's done naught to stop infection rates. I'd be more concerned about being quasi mandated by shifting the definition of fully vaccinated to take one now when Pfizer is bringing out a Omicron one in late Feb/March.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We will spread the blood of the infidels in the streets and spike their heads on every..."

"Sorry your two minutes are up Mr... ISIS was it? Yes thanks for coming but thats all your time today"

"You think you can stop us!! You have no authority here Jackie Weaver! None at..."

"Ok next to speak please"

We’ve had hamsters and minks now larger cats. This can not be good long term.

Yes it could be spreading quite regularly between animals to humans to animals and back.
Wasn’t there a theory that omicron could have come from humans to rats to humans in SA?
The old zoonotics hey.
Zoos are putting actions into place to protect the animals.

Australia tracking better than the best case mdelling suggested. I'd say modelling is innaccurate. The Fetishests liked modelling when it was predictiing the end of days, now they feel a bit cheated by it.

I'd like nothing more than for covid to be gone you silly campaigner. Stop pretending people want it around because they get off on it. It makes you look like even more of an imbecile than normal.

I'd like nothing more than for covid to be gone you silly campaigner. Stop pretending people want it around because they get off on it. It makes you look like even more of an imbecile than normal.

Then why were you so keen to kybosh Hildebrand for suggesting we may be over the worst of it? Wouldn't that be good news? Could it be that your political ideaology of Murdoch press bad is preventing you from seeing/and or wanting that to be true?

Then why were you so keen to kybosh Hildebrand for suggesting we may be over the worst of it? Wouldn't that be good news? Could it be that your political ideaology of Murdoch press bad is preventing you from seeing/and or wanting that to be true?
Because Hildebrand is a ******* idiot troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back