Corona virus and other pestilences. Poxes ‘n stuff. Part 5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Janus - this would seem to conclusively put the debate to bed

tldr:

Abstract​

Background:​

After COVID-19 emerged on U.S shores, providers began reviewing the emerging basic science, translational, and clinical data to identify potentially effective treatment options. In addition, a multitude of both novel and repurposed therapeutic agents were used empirically and studied within clinical trials.

Areas of Uncertainty:​

The majority of trialed agents have failed to provide reproducible, definitive proof of efficacy in reducing the mortality of COVID-19 with the exception of corticosteroids in moderate to severe disease. Recently, evidence has emerged that the oral antiparasitic agent ivermectin exhibits numerous antiviral and anti-inflammatory mechanisms with trial results reporting significant outcome benefits. Given some have not passed peer review, several expert groups including Unitaid/World Health Organization have undertaken a systematic global effort to contact all active trial investigators to rapidly gather the data needed to grade and perform meta-analyses.

Data Sources:​

Data were sourced from published peer-reviewed studies, manuscripts posted to preprint servers, expert meta-analyses, and numerous epidemiological analyses of regions with ivermectin distribution campaigns.

Therapeutic Advances:​

A large majority of randomized and observational controlled trials of ivermectin are reporting repeated, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes. Numerous prophylaxis trials demonstrate that regular ivermectin use leads to large reductions in transmission. Multiple, large “natural experiments” occurred in regions that initiated “ivermectin distribution” campaigns followed by tight, reproducible, temporally associated decreases in case counts and case fatality rates compared with nearby regions without such campaigns.

Conclusions:​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Thirteen people with COVID-19 have died in South Australia, the highest number since the start of the pandemic.

Premier Steven Marshall said seven were recorded in the past 24 hours, with the remaining six added to the numbers after a reconciliation of deaths in aged care from the past two weeks.

"We don't want people to be alarmed about 13," Mr Marshall said.

"There were just seven reported in the last 24 hours and even some of those don't relate to deaths in the last 24 hours."

Tell the families of the dead not to be alarmed ya knob and see how you fair.

Interesting read from Canada.

“More than two years since COVID-19 emerged, our kit of solutions – and the mindset needed to use them – is too small. It’s time to listen to the science in a broader way”

“More than two years since COVID-19 emerged, our kit of solutions – and the mindset needed to use them – is too small. It’s time to listen to the science in a broader way”
This is a very good article

This doesn't surprise me as I take this for my Chemo treatment, which has helped immensely, not only does it help with my sleeping and appetite, i strongly believe that it has help to repair many fast growing cells that are damaged by the dumb chemo drugs. Chemo attacks fast growing cells, good or bad. It may even reduced my cancer tumors to the point where the CT scans are having difficulty in see them now. I did use myself as guinea pig to see what would happen if I did stop using CBD. After my first scans (3 months into treatment) whilst taking CBD showed a small reduction in size of the tumors In the next three months I stopped taking the CBD and the results of the scan 3 months later showed no change in size of the tumors. Then I went back on the CBD oil. After the 3rd scan (9 months), I was amazed, astonished and relieved somewhat that there are no tumors to be seen.

IMG_5771.JPG

One of the better science communication sites/organisations.

Yeah while I think the boosters are super important right now I'm finding it really annoying the amount of news stories that are just "Cases! Cases! Cases!" and "Take more Pfizer boosters!" As opposed to genuinely considering the wide range of drugs and talking about developments.

As a planet we need to realise the Pfizer vaccine, while amazing and a miracle, is also not up to the task of getting rid of Covid, and we should still be focused on investing heavily in getting those other vaccine candidates that might perform better through development. We need a new Operation Warp Speed.

Yeah while I think the boosters are super important right now I'm finding it really annoying the amount of news stories that are just "Cases! Cases! Cases!" and "Take more Pfizer boosters!" As opposed to genuinely considering the wide range of drugs and talking about developments.

As a planet we need to realise the Pfizer vaccine, while amazing and a miracle, is also not up to the task of getting rid of Covid, and we should still be focused on investing heavily in getting those other vaccine candidates that might perform better through development. We need a new Operation Warp Speed.
STERILISING VACCINES:
Current vaccines and certain treatments have helped lessen the impact and severity so far and to some degree transmission but going forward it is looking more and more like we need a mucosal vaccine.

The virus does not enter our body via the blood but by the epithelial route.

I have been listening to and reading a fair bit on ability of current available vaccines of late..

Intranasal mucosal stimulation which neutralises incoming virus particals at the mucosal surface before infection of epithelial cells takes place is suggested as the way forward.
Will be tricky apparently but looking to be the only chance we have of developing a sterilising one.

As for fluvoxamine, yes was a while ago they suggested it could be helpful, frustrating with off patent drugs that the $$$ isn’t there to support research in that area.

It seems vaccines and ivermectin are the interventioms getting the majority of attention and possibly other effective treatments missing out because of it.
Almost total oppositional focus on Vaccines vs Ivermectin has not helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer, I dug further and wanted some more information on CBD oils. I couldn't have started any better than to watch this professor who discovered the amazing properties of the wonderful plant we call cannabis.

STERILISING VACCINES:
Current vaccines and certain treatments have helped lessen the impact and severity so far and to some degree transmission but going forward it is looking more and more like we need a mucosal vaccine.

I have been listening to and reading a fair bit on ability of current available vaccines of late..

Intranasal mucosal stimulation which neutralises incoming virus particals at the mucosal surface before infection of epithelial cells takes place is suggested as the way forward.
Will be tricky apparently but looking to be the only chance we have of developing a sterilising one.

As for fluvoxamine, yes was a while ago they suggested it could be helpful, frustrating with off patent drugs that the $$$ isn’t there to support research in that area.

It seems vaccines and ivermectin are the interventioms getting the majority of attention and possibly other effective treatments missing out because of it.
Bingo. Its scary how politicised and adversarial its been from the start.

Just shows once again that the media doesn't give a flying * about the common good or about providing information. They exist purely to manipulate, divide and sell.

STERILISING VACCINES:

Do you think ivermectin is effective?

It would seem that if its used, it should be at the onset of symptoms and that by the time someone had to be admitted to hospital, it is already too late. It's crazy that at this point there are still no real accepted treatments to combat symptoms. Vaccines are fine as a prevention but don't help people that still suffer from severe symptoms of which there are many. Still lots of double jabbed people dying and even triple jabbed.

The FDA has also curbed the use of monoclonal antibodies because they aren't effective against omicron. Seems premature when delta is still prevalent and the vaccines have heavily reduced efficacy against omicron too.

STERILISING VACCINES:

I agree, we need to look at alternatives.

Let me tell you a story about me dodging a Covid bullet as my immune system is drastically compromised.

Preface: I have been vaxed with Pfizer and a booster.

After returning from a QLD trip with my family of 4, all living in the same home, my son (16) had tested positive to COVID, so he went into iso in his room for 14days. My daughter (19) and my wife and I having been in very close contact with my son then went for a COVID test with the results coming back negative. A couple days later my wife went for another test as she started having a itchy throat, this came back positive. My daughter also tested positive.

Except for me, the only difference is that I am Medicinal Cannabis, which may be reflection of what some studies have shown in my last 2 posts.

I can not prove this, but I can tell you, I have never felt better in body and mind before I was diagnosed. I was due to have a hip replacement as I couldn't bend to put a sock on. It is great for those who suffer any inflammation, especially those who suffer from Arthritis as did in my hips. The hip replacement has be cancelled where I don't need it now. Just think how much money I saved for the public system and me going through it when I didn't need to.

Every time I hear someone suffering from pain who are synthetic drugs getting addicted to them is disturbing to me these days. I say to them, educate yourself on Medicinal Cannabis, and get on it as soon as you can.

These vaccines that are now popping up everywhere is a sign that the vaccine is only made to make a profit as was at the beginning of the epidemic. Every pharmaceutical corporation started the race to come up with the drug that will make them HUGE profits. That's what its about now.

Its not about the people, its now about the all mighty dollar now. Governments are now in debt spending billions of dollars at your expense cause a virus that has so many faces now its hard to keep up. Its like watching the stock market full of jargon that makes you switch off and look for the easy route to a solution of making a profit. It is now a mind controlling issue as they (corporations) always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back