Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get the feeling someone is not telling us something?

I think its one of the 3 below reasons. Leaning towards option 3 myself

1. - I get the feeling that when you aim for 100% success and you instead get 95% success, you put yourself in a shithouse situation whereby you need to live by your incredibly unrealistic standards. The vaccine is failing too many times for them to continue
2. - The uptake is so incredibly low they are looking to strategise by nixing it out til they find a more reliable and more community trusted option
3. - They genuinely fear the vaccine will not work well enough for us to rely on it. They have looked at South Africa, Brazil and co and realise that its bit of a false dawn. Reality is once UK opens up again they will probably be back to square one with the mutant strains taking over instead

We have Pfizer and AZ here. I’m not sure you can specify which one. I’m eligible within a couple of weeks though so will look into it.

At my GP today who had me slotted in for the AZ vaccine as a priority but told now I'm not allowed to have it. The upshot of it all was they don't actually have the AZ vaccine in there yet anyway and they can't take Pfizer because of the freezing requirements.

IS anyone testing if the unpresented levels of sickness in staff after COVID injections is SARS CoV 2?

Same happening in Australia, but there doesn't seem to be anyone brave enough to speak out about it.
What is interesting is Matt Hancock(health secretary) was asked in parliament by Christopher Chope and William Wragg about data being collected regarding death and side effects of the vaccines. Chope going on to ask where is the data being collated for people who have been hospitalised and subsequently dying 3 weeks and onwards after being vaccinated.
Matt Hancock went on to answer that the data was being collated in the Siren Study and that it would be passed on if it actually existed. He's lying through his teeth.

Ok so the Siren Study hasn't even started, and of 31st March was recruiting staff, the website isn't even up and running. So where is the DATA, its the same question when the vaccine started, where's the DATA. They are hiding the data, destroying the data.

It's a shitshow and its going to fall to pieces really soon, people are dying not just from a virus, (which is a unfortunate natural death) but dying from a synthetic drug which is suppose to be safe and effective, which is manslaughter.

This is also a bit convenient for the government because they're short.

I ruptured my spleen and the docs couldn't repair it so that's gone and my blood work's whacky. I'm on the first up 'vulnerable' list and should have already had the shot but my GP said I have to get the flu shot first because they're only getting a very small amount of covid vaccines every week that they're giving to the elderly.

I'd be skipping the flu shot myself.

Prince Phillip dead at 99.

Had his Covid shots in January. Admitted to hospital in February because he "felt unwell". Stayed there a month - the longest hospital stay of his life. After he was released the reason given for the length of his stay was that he had surgery for a "pre-existing heart condition". We were further told that the surgery rectified that condition.

I have a few questions.

(1) How did Prince Philip's doctor of long standing, the eminent Professor John Cunningham miss this "pre-existing heart condition" until he reached the ripe old age of 99??

(2) If he didn't miss it and has known about it for a number of years why didn't they operate on it earlier rather than wait until he reached the precarious age of 99?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DMX took the covid vaccine the week before he got by the looks of a blood clot in the heart.

He took it because he wanted to travel for his work. Family members say.

Dam.
A doctor would have known of any pre existing issues before vaccination, therefore we can assume he was not at risk of dropping dead mysteriously anytime soon. It was conveniently reported of his drug struggles but not word of any prior health concerns.

In steps Snopes the paid mouth piece of the Pharma Companies, nothing to see, but the drugs, no evidence, safe and effective.

In my experience, whenever someone says there's nothing to see, usually means there plenty to see.

Last edited:

Germany found 1 in 100,000 deaths from unusual blood clots, UK 1 in 1,000,000 with 10 in 1,000,000 having the adverse effect and not dying with the AZ injections.

So that's only between 50 and 500 deaths for the 50 mil does of AZ, all under 55 years of age.

SO what Germany have banned the AZ injection to anyone under 55 years and UK banned to anyone under 30 years to reduce those numbers...

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, HAVE A VACCINE SHORTAGE, SO HURRY UP AND GET YOURS!

incidence of blot clots with the contraceptive pill is 1 in 1000.
I think that puts this hysteria about the AZ Vaccine in context.
Tell all your female friends to stop the pill, it’s orders on magnitude worse than the AZ Vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back