Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was demonstrated I felt, that in a country with widespread coronavirus that went unchecked for some time and where just about everybody knows someone who died or was heavily impacted with serious long term health problems, their attitude towards vaccination is different.

Like here in Australia it varies from state to state. Vic is a basket case here, others states almost untouched. The same applies in the US. Funny how the virus somehow recognises state boundaries :think:;) (In other words, this is all about politics not a virus).

Last edited:
Like here in Australia it varies from state to state. Vic is a basket case here, others states almost untouched. The same applies in the US. Funny how the virus somehow recognising state boundaries :think:;) (In other words, this is all about politics not a virus).
It’s also about geography, and not trying to make one system fit all

It’s also about geography, and not trying to make one system fit all

The longer this goes on the more I think the whole thing is complete BS. People get sick and die every day if the week. Lots of mild and fatal illnesses involve the respiratory system, easy to relabel them Covid. The death rate for 2020 was no higher than 2019, deaths that occurred were labelled Covid to lock us down and scare the crap out of everyone. The PCR test is dodgy as hell, they talk about cases not actual sick people, no-one ever knows any of these people that supposedly have it, outrageously ridiculous stories of how people are catching/transferring it... I could go on but you get the picture. Why are they doing this? I don't know but I smell the biggest rat I have ever smelled in my entire life.

The longer this goes on the more I think the whole thing is complete BS. People get sick and die every day if the week. Lots of mild and fatal illnesses involve the respiratory system, easy to relabel them Covid. The death rate for 2020 was no higher than 2019, deaths that occurred were labelled Covid to lock us down and scare the crap out of everyone. The PCR test is dodgy as hell, they talk about cases not actual sick people, no-one ever knows any of these people that supposedly have it, outrageously ridiculous stories of how people are catching/transferring it... I could go on but you get the picture. Why are they doing this? I don't know but I smell the biggest rat I have ever smelled in my entire life.
Do they park refrigerated trucks in the streets because they run out of morgue room every year ?

429153c15467f2edafd31a9cfef22546

This is the first maskless meeting of world leaders since Ronna
Proving hard lockdown works

I'm sure the vaccine has killed more than corona this year, but any source for the 210?
The ‘210’ comes from the TGA. They reported that 210 deaths have occurred following vaccination and that they expected more.

They also stated that there wasn’t a strong link to the vaccines causing deaths with only one case confirmed. Strange that they expected more deaths following vaccination and then go on to say there’s no strong evidence of a link.

The ‘210’ comes from the TGA. They reported that 210 deaths have occurred following vaccination and that they expected more.

I think they expected more as a figure in the pattern of the general death toll, not as a direct result of receiving the covid vaccine. There might be some though that only needed a bit of extra stress in the shot and that was enough to tip them over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they didnt go through this pantomime just to inject us with 5 g chips ?
The article you linked says that NY was nearing capacity in their morgues, not that it was ever exceeded. They also had a navy hospital ship and a field hospital set up. Neither of them ever had a patient in them. It was all done in preparation of an increase in cases/deaths that never eventuated.

The governor actually put covid patients in aged care homes rather than the field hospital, putting the elderly at risk. He then lied about how many of them died, because he was trying to sign a book deal and it might have jeopardised it.

Last edited:
Never know your luck zill, I'm two days in from the AZ jab and feel a little urgh. Or it might be that kabana sausage someone dropped in.

Haven't had that in Yonks! Probably wouldn't be able to stomach half of what I used to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back