Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great place to recalebrate this threads collective opinions as we celebrate

Victoria has achieved 28 days without a new case of coronavirus – the milestone epidemiologists say signals the elimination of COVID-19 in the community.

28 Days of Donuts for Victoria
Is a good way to celebrate the effectiveness of masks, social distancing,washing hands and lockdown

Great place to recalebrate this threads collective opinions as we celebrate

Victoria has achieved 28 days without a new case of coronavirus – the milestone epidemiologists say signals the elimination of COVID-19 in the community.

28 Days of Donuts for Victoria
Is a good way to celebrate the effectiveness of masks, social distancing,washing hands and lockdown
1606437027070.jpeg

Apart from all the cities in other countries with mask mandates long before victoria and it's still 'raging'

You're an embarrassment to our education sector hawkie. Shows what happens when you teach kids to follow rules rather than think for themselves
So 28 days of double donuts and its still not the right technique...lol

you stick with Donny and Boris they will get it right

Last edited:
Its really weird to me that some 12 months later no one is measuring the actual stat that counts. It isnt masks, it isnt the amount of times you wash your hands. Its about your actual lifestyle and how you look after your body. Death isnt a 1 cause event and until they outline the extra causes, all of this stat taking is completely irrelevant to 95% of the population

Quite simply put, if I drive 200km down the wrong way of the road and die in a car crash, would you blame Toyota for my death? Or did I not use the product properly which caused it to malfunction?

Coronavirus is on the death certificate, but obesity, heart disease and immune deficiency is the disease that is also there. If you have 4 problems that lead to the same problem, fixing 1 of them and hoping the other 3 go away is a pretty terrible way to address the issue

With all our advancements we still treat our bodies like absolutely ******* s**t. Big issue is all of these diseases are caused by consumerism and in sense isnt viewed as a problem. If coronavirus has 1 flaw it is this. It isnt tied to a long term financial result. If people made money of coronaviruses existence, it would not be a issue and life would continue on.

I guess China learnt a lesson. Next time you start a pandemic, attach a product to it. Then it will all be fine

So 28 days of double donuts and its still not the right technique...lol

you stick Donny and Boris they will get it right
Can you isolate the impact of a mask mandate from the other measures? There has been no observable pattern anywhere worldwide.

Can you isolate the impact of a mask mandate from the other measures? There has been no observable pattern anywhere worldwide.
How can you measure or not measure it ?
It was part of the package that worked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody seen the latest out of Canada?

Old mate wants to run his restaurant 'in defiance of lockdown', after a couple of days the police change the locks on his building.

Ends up getting arrested.

Whole thing seems a little suspect imho.

But the gym owner made a good point: how come costco and walmart are open and packed with people but he can't open his gym?

Of course we know the reason why: the lockdown is intended to destroy small business.

The 'pandemic' is a cover story so obviously ridiculous that at this point you'd have to be very simple to fail to see it.

As I explained in one of my posts in the original thread, the WEF have been pretty open about their 'Great Reset' agenda.

Anybody seen the latest out of Canada?

Old mate wants to run his restaurant 'in defiance of lockdown', after a couple of days the police change the locks on his building.

Ends up getting arrested.

Whole thing seems a little suspect imho.

But the gym owner made a good point: how come costco and walmart are open and packed with people but he can't open his gym?

Of course we know the reason why: the lockdown is intended to destroy small business.

The 'pandemic' is a cover story so obviously ridiculous that at this point you'd have to be very simple to fail to see it.

As I explained in one of my posts in the original thread, the WEF have been pretty open about their 'Great Reset' agenda.

You wouldn’t see too many CEOs and institutional investors oppose these lockdown measures at it would increase their monopoly on their industry whilst crippling any competitors.

Us plebs cop the brunt of it.

More of the same....

Wearing masks is common in some parts of the world. In Japan, its called manners, thought for your fellow traveller on the train, in the lift, when you've got a cold.
Yet to meet the equivalent of an Aussie boofhead anti-masker in those parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back