Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the whole world went full China NZ or Australia for a few weeks real early it would have been close to wiped out.
Lockdowns in developing countries are counter-productive. Peru locked down early yet still recorded thousands of cases a day. Why? Because so many of their population do not have access to adequate refrigeration meaning that supermarkets/markets were crowded constantly because people needed to buy fresh food a few times a week to keep themselves going. Here's a good article from last year that explains the situation:

So while it's easy to say the US and Western Europe should've locked down early to eliminate it, developing countries simply couldn't afford to do that.

The sad thing also I’m finding when people mention Brazils death total they keep going on about if they locked down then those deaths would disappear. Its mindnumbingly idiotic, because the actual truth was if Brazil locked down deaths would simply transfer from Covid to starvation. Oxford have predicted that 12,000 more people will die a day from starvation in 2021 with Brazil the epicentre, and this is despite the fact Brazil still had one of the best performing economies in the world in 2020

Now Australia and NZ aside, Brazils economy outperformed the whole world really with -3 percent GDP for the year. Despite this they addEd 10 million to those suffering starvation. If they went towards that 12-15 percent gdp decline Europe had they would be pushing 50 mill and the death total for that would be catastrophic, even moreso with children being more impacted

The white privilege is so strong amongst Hawk Dork and NO SPIn they cannot fathom the concept that for a lot of people in the world it’s work or die as a choice, as opposed to there, work or stay home, get 750 a week, get UberEats rather then going to th restaurant and use Amazon instead of going to Myers as the decisions and sacrifices made.

If the world put as much effort into starvation as we did Covid we would save tens of millions more people then we will with our current path in life

Sums it up well. Youll still get arguments from the brainwashed without a hint of self awareness the entire video is talking about them...

It was hypocritical of him by calling out the msm lies when he himself lied in that same clip about Trump telling people to inject bleach. Also not recognising that it was Trump who mentioned to take zinc and Vitamin D to boost your immune system to prevent catching Covid severely knowing full well who said it.
But his audience is the lefty liberals so he needs to balance it out that way and add his TDS to the argument in order to not lose the audience because that's what the loopy lefties will want to hear the TDS in the clip over anything else! Just shows how ****ed up and divided the US is at the moment.

Last edited:

The sad thing also I’m finding when people mention Brazils death total they keep going on about if they locked down then those deaths would disappear. Its mindnumbingly idiotic, because the actual truth was if Brazil locked down deaths would simply transfer from Covid to starvation. Oxford have predicted that 12,000 more people will die a day from starvation in 2021 with Brazil the epicentre, and this is despite the fact Brazil still had one of the best performing economies in the world in 2020

Now Australia and NZ aside, Brazils economy outperformed the whole world really with -3 percent GDP for the year. Despite this they addEd 10 million to those suffering starvation. If they went towards that 12-15 percent gdp decline Europe had they would be pushing 50 mill and the death total for that would be catastrophic, even moreso with children being more impacted

The white privilege is so strong amongst Hawk Dork and NO SPIn they cannot fathom the concept that for a lot of people in the world it’s work or die as a choice, as opposed to there, work or stay home, get 750 a week, get UberEats rather then going to th restaurant and use Amazon instead of going to Myers as the decisions and sacrifices made.

If the world put as much effort into starvation as we did Covid we would save tens of millions more people then we will with our current path in life
That's absolutely correct but is nothing new. But are they really interested in saving those people? Or reducing populations to "save the planet"?

Except that it hasn’t 🙂. There were just over 21,000 cases of flu (lab confirmed) and less than 100 deaths in 2020, compared to over 300,000 in 2019, and over 700 deaths. That’s a significant drop.

I know of people who got it, and colds, but I haven’t had a bad cold since 2016 - which incidentally I caught at Whitten Oval the day after the Grand Final! No social distancing that weekend! It was worth it 😉.
All those numbers are estimates, they are never confirmed. Look it up.

Lockdowns in developing countries are counter-productive. Peru locked down early yet still recorded thousands of cases a day. Why? Because so many of their population do not have access to adequate refrigeration meaning that supermarkets/markets were crowded constantly because people needed to buy fresh food a few times a week to keep themselves going. Here's a good article from last year that explains the situation:

So while it's easy to say the US and Western Europe should've locked down early to eliminate it, developing countries simply couldn't afford to do that.

Says a lot about there poor infrastructure and the core necessities missing in life. If they improved there UberEats coverage to include supermarkets none of this would have happened

Social distancing is something I can take to, and will be on the lookout for people coughing, sneezing, etc.
Sanitiser is well used at my local shopping centres, doesn’t take a huge chunk of time or effort and keeps you mindful.
Using these two strategies should make masks less necessary. I hate them, not just because it’s hard to breathe but they reduce us all to faceless zombies. Human interaction depends on identifying each other and signalling our mood and intentions via our facial expressions.
Great post, exactly how I feel about it all.

As Run and Spread's already said, it depends how you set a line for expected deaths and then you can say everything over that is excess.

Basic facts are that deaths per million of population are similar or well under deaths per million of population for almost all countries.

No it means the injections are giving them a COVID variant that they're passing on to other people.

An experienced epidemiologist did an in depth analysis, I posted a while back, when the UK "variant" first started showing up and showed a strong correlation to the injections.

Explain this and you get a blank look.
The propaganda seems to be exploiting something that was already there lurking under the surface. It's resonated and people for whatever reason caught on. Can't explain it
I think it's always been there to unquestionably believe what the media and government is saying. We're the weird ones who started asking questions and finding answers supported by experts who haven't been silenced and original research.

Like in the swine flu playbook, need media to jump on board, but for the moment the governments seem to be strongly protecting their playbook, that there is no or extremely small risk of having the injections.

As Run and Spread's already said, it depends how you set a line for expected deaths and then you can say everything over that is excess.

From the artcicle:

For instance, for countries that have an increasing trend in mortality like the US and South Korea the five-year average will overestimate excess deaths; while for countries that have a decreasing trend in mortality like Russia it will underestimate excess deaths.

Because COVID-19 “competes” with other causes of death like the flu, this means that COVID-19 deaths are not by default excess deaths. It is possible for there to be more confirmed COVID-19 deaths than excess deaths, and in fact for there to be confirmed COVID-19 deaths without any excess deaths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except that it hasn’t 🙂. There were just over 21,000 cases of flu (lab confirmed) and less than 100 deaths in 2020, compared to over 300,000 in 2019, and over 700 deaths. That’s a significant drop.

I know of people who got it, and colds, but I haven’t had a bad cold since 2016 - which incidentally I caught at Whitten Oval the day after the Grand Final! No social distancing that weekend! It was worth it 😉.
Actually that is pretty accurate and I'm not sure when emoji is proof that it's not.

There was many times less than 100 deaths from flu in 2020, with 42 and only 2 or those after April 23rd 2020, confirmed in provisional number of causes of death in 2020. So only 2 deaths from flu confirmed in Australia around the time COVID 19 was a cause of death.

In 2017: 1,255 deaths due to influenza and influenza and pneumonia accounted for 4,269 deaths.

In 2019: 900 influenza deaths and 4124 added to pneumonia.

In 2020: 42 flu deaths, 908 COVID deaths and both added to pneumonia, 2039 deaths

An individual dying from influenza in 2017 was most likely to be female, aged over 75 years, have multiple co-morbidities and living in the eastern states of Australia and the average age of death from flu and pneumonia in 2019 was 88.8 years, pretty much the same as from COVID.

So flu did all but disappeared after COVID testing an COVID 19 deaths were classified. It's interesting that the tests of the PCR replication cycles showed other viruses like the flu strains, other corona virus colds, adeno or rhino virus could be mistaken for COIVD. The Doherty Inst recommended a positive COVID test over 38 cycles should be tested for other viruses.

"The manufacturer’s Instructions for Use (IFU) dictate retesting of samples with low reactivity (Ct values above 38), and a number of such values were recorded on testing negative panel samples, especially by one laboratory. Best practice would be to use a second assay using a different gene target for this retesting, consistent with Australian guidelines. This extra testing may be onerous for test users if low reactivity is commonplace in clinical use of the test, as this study suggests might be the case in some scenarios."

Strange though how they had time and effort to genome test all the samples?

New study says mandatory mask laws were single biggest factor in stemming Victorian Covid-19 outbreak
A new study from leading epidemiologists has hailed everyone’s begrudging new accessory as the key factor in Melbourne’s trampling of coronavirus.

That's weird because a peer reviewed comprehensive summary of scientific evidence, with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, to provide proper information for public health and decisions making said the opposite.

Conclusion
The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks.

Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression.

Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.

A 2 year dead in March after talking Pfizer and another report of similar age dying a week ago after Moderna injection! Can't say that's 0.0001 chance when only hundreds have been given and there is practically zero risk of dying form COVID.

View attachment 1105642
I think we've seen enough, do we need to read of more deaths or do people need to see a child or adult life taken in front of their own eyes.

The antivaxxer tag is one to wear with honour, to have your eyes open and have enough empathy or even sympathy, to stand up and show your disapproval without fear of what others think.

Safe and effective ?, I'm praying to the universe to bring the Faucis and Gates, the people who have brought this to us, to be stripped of everything they have and true justice to be served.

I think we've seen enough, do we need to read of more deaths or do people need to see a child or adult life taken in front of their own eyes.

The antivaxxer tag is one to wear with honour, to have your eyes open and have enough empathy or even sympathy, to stand up and show your disapproval without fear of what others think.

Safe and effective ?, I'm praying to the universe to bring the Faucis and Gates, the people who have brought this to us, to be stripped of everything they have and true justice to be served.
Can’t happen when Bill can throw 10s of billions at his defense. Our only hope is that his madness turns in on itself.

jKfXUqI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back