Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget this from the WHO who I didn’t realise were the World Nature Organisation as well it seems.

View attachment 1106086
As night follows day...

Don’t forget this from the WHO who I didn’t realise were the World Nature Organisation as well it seems.

View attachment 1106086

Lol, They best stop spaying chemtrails then if they really care about clean skies & rivers.

I can't believe people really buy into the whole agenda21 concept that they really care about the environment. If the elite really did care about clean water & providing a better environment for everyone, They should & would have done it a long time ago.

Republicans who refuse the Covid-19 vaccination are actively “working against” efforts to lift the very coronavirus restrictions they insist are an infringement of their civil liberties, Dr Anthony Fauci, the US government’s leading infectious disease expert, said on Sunday.

recent studies showing that up to 45% of Republicans would not take the vaccine.

“The fact that one may not want to get vaccinated, in this case a disturbingly large proportion of Republicans, only actually works against where they want to be,” he said.

“They want to be able to say these restrictions that are put on by public health recommendations are things that they’re very concerned about.
But the way you get rid of those restrictions is to get as many people vaccinated as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

“When that happens for absolutely certain you’re going to see the level of virus in the community go down and down and down to the point where you would not have to have those public health restrictions.”

Fauci said the attitude displayed by the Republican vaccine deniers was “paradoxical”.

“On the one hand they want to be relieved of the restrictions.
On the other hand, they don’t want to get vaccinated, it just almost doesn’t make any sense,” he said.

“This is a public health issue, it’s not a civil liberties issue.”

Republicans who refuse the Covid-19 vaccination are actively “working against” efforts to lift the very coronavirus restrictions they insist are an infringement of their civil liberties, Dr Anthony Fauci, the US government’s leading infectious disease expert, said on Sunday.

recent studies showing that up to 45% of Republicans would not take the vaccine.

“The fact that one may not want to get vaccinated, in this case a disturbingly large proportion of Republicans, only actually works against where they want to be,” he said.

“They want to be able to say these restrictions that are put on by public health recommendations are things that they’re very concerned about.
But the way you get rid of those restrictions is to get as many people vaccinated as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

“When that happens for absolutely certain you’re going to see the level of virus in the community go down and down and down to the point where you would not have to have those public health restrictions.”

Fauci said the attitude displayed by the Republican vaccine deniers was “paradoxical”.

On the other hand, they don’t want to get vaccinated, it just almost doesn’t make any sense,” he said.

A very black and white response from a black and white man. A few things id refute

- The most parodoxical thing done was the decision by Cuomo to fill the aged care centres with Covid patients rather then accept federal help from the Republican president if you ask me. In any case Fauci has started playing politics. If he wants to do that, resign and become a politician really
- No one has ever said that if they get vaccinated they will be relieved of the restrictions. People have asked you dozens of times and you have refused to answer or promise that
- It is both id say. The reason its a public health issue is standard but the civil liberties issue and the dancing around it really is just a case of another white boy refusing to accept his white privilege. One of Fauci's biggest problems is he only surrounds himself with rich whingers. Guy is too arrogant and lazy to go down into the trenches with the real Americans to see how lockdowns impact there day to day lives . The irony is his complete lack of research and analysis is the reason he cannot see any civil liberty issue. Failing to look for a problem because you dont want to find it does not mean it doesnt exist

View attachment 1106149

Come on Greg, You keep reassuring the public all of these jabs are safe & effective, So make all of them accountable if something goes wrong.

A dangerous slope to go down and a rather lazy one if you ask me. The more we go down the slope of capitalism driving policy decisions and political responses the more irrelevant Greg Hunt becomes. One of the issues in Australian politics is alot of the guys sitting in the core chairs are somewhat old imbeciles who are prone to error, misjudgment and ultimately manipulation.

This is just one example. Australian politics is littered and I mean littered with the political institution protecting and standing up for the large corporations in the submissive role. If Greg and Scomo want to go down that path, they are dumber then I gave them credit for. Give a man a inch and they will take a mile.

Fauci is an absolute power hungry knob, a horrid man.

One thing I find strange is the people I know who want to get the jab so they can travel, if you believe in Covid wouldn't you rather stay here for awhile since it appears that Covid is still running rampant in other countries? What is the rush to go to other countries where the risk of contracting Covid would be higher?

Edit: Not to mention being packed on an airplane like sardines with all the recycled air.

Last edited:
but what he said is true is it not ?
Catch 22 for the freedom fighters damned if you do damned if you dont...and we are all damned when you dont
I don't trust the experimental vaccines, I'd rather back my immune system in, eat healthily, exercise and supplement with zinc and vitamin D.

So the pandemic has seen the creation of misinformation, question is, what is misinformation? The honest truth is I dont think misinformation is what people want to define it as. People keep defining misinformation as having intent. It really does not. Misinformation in its core principle at the moment is nothing more than uneducated guessed based on incomplete data sets and research. Why wouldnt we follow this path either? The entire basis of most decision making from the leaders is nothing more then uneducated guesses based on incomplete data so why would the greater community be any different?

Fauci isnt misinformed for example. He just has incomplete data. Fundamentally he is a bloke who has simply not done the required research to make the decisions he is making. Most of this is down to one core concept. If you have a conceived concept, you want to prove it correct. You search for information that supports your concept. You ignore anything that goes against it. Its such a basic human mentality that we are failing at at the highest levels.

We can see it in this thread even. Everyones bouncing between research to prove there own ideas too. Its a basic 2021 way of life I think. It will be interesting to see over the next decade how we go constantly making one sided decisions. My prediction is it leads to mass segregation and many many many civil wars. I tend to think most govts are preparing enemies to fight China, US, Iran etc when in all reality the way we are going we will just be fighting each other within our own borders. Sad but what can we do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. He has just thrown out a random concept without defining it or proving it. What he said isnt true or false. Its just a wild guess.
which parts random ?
That if half the people arent vaxed we wont reach herd immunity and sanctions may be re applied ?

then dont moan when we go into lockdown again if half the people arent vaxxed
You go ahead and get the vaccine HD, then it wont matter if you come into contact with any non vaccinated heathens like myself, you'll be as safe as houses, I'll be the one at risk being not vaccinated and I'm willing to take that miniscule risk on.

You go ahead and get the vaccine HD, then it wont matter if you come into contact with any non vaccinated heathens like myself, you'll be as safe as houses, I'll be the one at risk being not vaccinated and I'm willing to take that miniscule risk on.
So you'll travel unvaccinated? Or not travel?

So you'll travel unvaccinated? Or not travel?
If it is compulsory to have the vaccine to travel I'll weigh up the pros and cons and make a decision at the time.

I've said before that if it's compulsory to have the vaccine to go and watch the Lions live I'll probably take the risk and get it, it's all a benefit v risk assessment.

which parts random ?
That if half the people arent vaxed we wont reach herd immunity and sanctions may be re applied ?

The title of the article is if people get vaccinated santions will be lifted. Not 48 hours ago he was at congress asking to define when these restrictions will be lifted and what needs to be achieved before they are and he failed to answer the question.

In regards to herd immunity etc, is this not a case of setting a unrealistic goal and bitching and moaning when you dont achieve it? If we havnt achieved herd immunity with the flu, why would we here? If the entire world is to get vaccinated by 2024 then its a rather fruitless goal as the mutations will be so rapid its not really something you will have any true control over. I think the concept of herd immunity is more of a political factor to dump and use to control people with restrictions long into the future. The true achievable goal here is to treat the disease as opposed to create a immunity to it. You know? The same medical concepts we use for every single other medical issue we have ever had?

but what he said is true is it not ?
Catch 22 for the freedom fighters damned if you do damned if you dont...and we are all damned when you dont

Another thing with this is the irony of US politicians asking people to take a needle to protect others but selling them a gun to shoot them at the same time.

A good saying thats in Russell Brands latest video

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself

Its funny to see Hawk Dork and co so focused on getting others to perform the actions they want, they forget to actually change themselves before hand. Case in point. Hawk Dork not getting the vaccine until many others do and test it first

Why get the vaccine if you will never get Covid ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back