Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IN CYPRUS, citizens must send a text message to the government for permission to leave their house and include one of 8 code numbers which are the designated reasons for being allowed out. They must then wait for approval. Whilst in SOUTH AFRICA, the punishment for not wearing a mask outside is imprisonment.

Just a matter of time before this happens here I'm convinced.

Anyone who believes Agenda21 is going to be a good thing for everyone, Well this is just a sign of what's to come for the average person.

Just a matter of time before this happens here I'm convinced.

Anyone who believes Agenda21 is going to be a good thing for everyone, Well this is just a sign of what's to come for the average person.
At least we're prepared. Others won't be.

AO is going to be sooo much fun isn’t it!

“We are assuming that every single tennis player and their official has the potential to be positive. Each player and their one support person will be subject to daily tests.”

Yeah, all those tennis players that have dropped dead over the last 12 months, seems fair enough I suppose.

I truly don’t think anyone knows what the heck they are doing. Absolutely making it up.

I’m sorry but we are stuffed. Having a discussion elsewhere about the tennis and covid and this is what is brought up:

“I’m comfortable with what the vic government did last year to ensure we got back to zero cases. Don't want to risk an outbreak because of tennis.”

Zero cases? Is that what this is about? Not overcrowding of hospitals? Were heathy 30 year olds dropping dead of covid last year? I must’ve missed that. People are SO afraid!! This is why they’ll accept anything their premiers dish up. Mandatory masks? Sure! Lockdown? Right-o! People are so consumed by fear they are honestly happy at whatever ridiculous restriction is imposed on them. I cannot believe it! Wake up to the scam!!

I’m sorry but we are stuffed. Having a discussion elsewhere about the tennis and covid and this is what is brought up:

“I’m comfortable with what the vic government did last year to ensure we got back to zero cases. Don't want to risk an outbreak because of tennis.”

Zero cases? Is that what this is about? Not overcrowding of hospitals? Were heathy 30 year olds dropping dead of covid last year? I must’ve missed that. People are SO afraid!! This is why they’ll accept anything their premiers dish up. Mandatory masks? Sure! Lockdown? Right-o! People are so consumed by fear they are honestly happy at whatever ridiculous restriction is imposed on them. I cannot believe it! Wake up to the scam!!
No coincidence that this broke out in a time when all the infrastructure was in place to allow most things to be done over the internet plus a dumbed-down public that has had 70+ years of peace and prosperity such that they’ve become lazy and cowardly and willing to give up all their liberty in order to be protected by big brother.

It's either really successful people (unaffected financially or even benefit from it) or dole bludgers who like lockdowns. Given the really successful are the minority, you'll see people change tunes when the money dries up. These people had their dole doubled for a year, of course they like lockdown. The real-world returns soon, they'll be back at the bottom blaming everyone else for their shortcomings in no time.

No intelligent person, business owner, tradie, homeowner etc likes lockdowns. No one who has taken any risks in life and thus been rewarded likes them. Lifes losers, bottom of the barrel love them. It brings society down to their level

Think about everyone who supports lockdowns and their personality traits. All the same, just sucks there's so many of them

Interesting scientific standard 6 years ago re PCR tests

• A positive MERS-CoV PCR result (note that WHO currently recommend PCR for at least two different specific targets on the MERS-CoV genome, or alternatively one positive PCR result for a specific target on the MERS-CoV genome and an additional different PCR product sequenced, confirming relatedness to known sequences of MERS-CoV. While this is endorsed as good practice for Australia to provide confirmation of initial cases it is not considered practical as an ongoing routine diagnostic approach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received this email a few days ago, it was meant for a Denise Walker in the UK, I seem to get quite a few emails meant for her but this one shocked me...
It's a real email, not spam, I contacted them straight away to tell them I wasn't Denise and as she was meant to be in lockdown until the 9th January, (I very rarely check that email account, it was sent nearly two weeks ago) she has been walking around, god knows where and she maybe Covid positive..
I got a reply from them apologising which I will post below:

NHS

Denise Walker (Account ID: bddac87d)

You have been identified as a contact of someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19 so you must stay at home and self-isolate until 9th of January (including this date).

You must do this even if you do not have symptoms or you get tested and receive a negative result. This is because you may still be infectious with COVID-19.

If you develop COVID-19 symptoms, you should arrange to have a test via https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/ask-for-a-coronavirus-test.

For more information on guidance for contacts visit https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/guidance-for-contacts

It is a legal duty to stay at home and self-isolate if you have been notified by NHS Test and Trace. You could be fined if you do not do this. Parents or guardians are responsible for ensuring their children (under the age of 18) follow these rules.

NHS Test and Trace will follow up with calls and messages throughout your isolation period to signpost you to support available for you.

If you are eligible for Statutory Sick Pay, you can use this message as evidence for your employer. You can download a letter from the Isolation Note Service:

If you are on a low income and cannot work from home while self-isolating, you may be entitled to £500 through the Test and Trace Support Payment scheme. You need your Account ID (provided at the start of this email) to apply. For more information and how to apply, please visit: https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/test-and-trace-support

If you, or someone you care for, need practical support while self-isolating, like picking up prescriptions or groceries, you can:

Get help through your local authority: https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/coronavirus-local-help

Contact NHS Volunteer Responders: https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/volunteer-responders-services

For guidance on shielding and protecting people who are at high risk from COVID-19, please see here: https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/links/guidance-for-shielding

If you need to update details within your Test and Trace account, please visit: https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk/

Their apology to me:

OFFICIAL: RE: Wrong person
Feedback Contact Tracing
9 Jan 2021, 00:49 (3 days ago)
OFFICIAL

Hello

Thank you for your email. I have located the record using the email you have kindly provided.

It would appear that a positive case has entered your email address in error for someone they have been in contact with, it could just be one incorrect letter/number.

I can confirm that I have removed your email address from the record and we apologise for any distress caused.

Best wishes
NHS Test and Trace Webtool Team (CA)

I was wondering how they tested the covid positive lions late last year as well after one of their keepers came into contact with them allegedly.

That head line would be

"San Diego lionkeeper, mauled by lions dies from Coronavirus related blood loss"

And how many people in Australia have died of COVID-19 that weren't from an aged care facility or a cruise ship? But keep everyone scared with a non existent mutant strain, which might be a normal variant, to make excuses for hard boarders, masks and lockdowns.

View attachment 1039555

What else do you expect when everything has been rebranded as covid.......
And proved in the US when suspicious medical pathologists retested positive SARS CoV 2 samples for flu, and they were all positive.

Australian Standards testing found the PCR test at 38 replications will also classify Influenza A, two of the other corona cold viruses that have been in existence for years and three other viruses as SARS CoV 2, when the PCR test was challenged with those viruses.

The manufacturer of the test accepts this occurs and recommends the samples should be retested for these, which rarely happens.

View attachment 1039339

It's going to take a mass awakening to stop this bullshit from continuing, Unfortunately it's looks like too many people seem to happy go along with the "for our safety" campaign.
That is a massive * you to the third world. The greatest humanitarian crisis in modern history, starvation, is about to unfold due to deliberate actions from high ranking officials around the world. Again, looking to take measures that don’t affect themselves in the slightest. Politicians shouldn’t be paid for the entire time their state or country is in lockdown. Only then would we see them act with honesty and integrity.

That is a massive fu** you to the third world. The greatest humanitarian crisis in modern history, starvation, is about to unfold due to deliberate actions from high ranking officials around the world. Again, looking to take measures that don’t affect themselves in the slightest. Politicians shouldn’t be paid for the entire time their state or country is in lockdown. Only then would we see them act with honesty and integrity.

All orchestrated by the billionaires for total control of mankind, Create a food shortages, But use the virus as the excuse to break down the supply chain.

I've got a feeling that the only alternative will be GMO food for us to eat, While the rich become richer & they'll have their own supplies of organic foods, While the rest of the world gets scraps.

Even animals know GMO food is complete s**t & choose not to touch it.

Who in their right mind would choose to eat lab grown meat as an alternative.

That is a massive fu** you to the third world. The greatest humanitarian crisis in modern history, starvation, is about to unfold due to deliberate actions from high ranking officials around the world. Again, looking to take measures that don’t affect themselves in the slightest. Politicians shouldn’t be paid for the entire time their state or country is in lockdown. Only then would we see them act with honesty and integrity.
And not just poverty and starvation, diarrhoea illnesses kill at least 1.4 million a year, including around 400,000 children and the two main causes are lack of clean drinking water and toilets (sewerage disposal). Isn't this around the same number as the COVID (or a bad flu season) minus any of the children's deaths?

Why isn't there world wide outrage, especially with young children dying unnecessarily in huge numbers?

But no one will make a profit. Imagine putting half the money that's gone to supporting lockdowns and vaccines to the third world for a dunny and clean water!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back