Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh brilliant. Literally the one shot I've had since my primary school injections 15 years ago (was bitten by a dog at the end of 2019 so had it done - didn't really know any better).

One thing is, None of these billionaires vaccinate their own kids, So that say's it all really. I can remember taking this shot in primary school as well & I think it was one to the very first & few I've ever had since then. To think a 1 year old baby has received more vaccines than someone who's 30+ year old these day is absolute madness.

I was watching an interview where they said the Vatican has been using the tetanus to perform abortions for long time.

Oh brilliant. Literally the one shot I've had since my primary school injections 15 years ago (was bitten by a dog at the end of 2019 so had it done - didn't really know any better).

You'd be lucky to find anyone that hasn't had a tetanus shot at some point. We had them at school and I had one before travelling OS one time. Reckon I've had at least 3 or 4 over my lifetime.

Next it will be, Vaccine's required to continue banking with us.

Unbelievable hysteria over nothing serious, A manufactured crisis the masses have bought into so easily.
It is a deadly virus that is incredibly contagious with now a couple of mutant strains. That is the truth.
Doesn't matter how much bullshit lies exaggerations insane policy sacrifice of the young etc occurs the first paragraph is the accepted truth. I don't know how it's been done. You could take people into a lab or show them the death stats or exaggerated certificates and it won't matter.
It is like a cult. People are relying on faith not evidence. At least a religion deals with deep existential questions and a life mission even in a cynical and hippocritical way.
This covid crisis offers no benefits just restrictions but people love it. Do this and you will be safe. Maddening but no real way out I can see from here

Did vaccines really save the world?

Must read article with other links to the overblown promotion by big pharma/ medicine (predicted 50 years ago) about how vaccines drove down mortality in the 20th century.

At best, this highlights 3.5% of the mortality drop for the entire century can be attributed to all medical interventions (including vaccines) and that socioeconomic measures - sanitation, clean water, hygiene, standard of living etc is the major factor behind it all.

Also points to vaccines actually doing more damage in poor areas like Africa that still don’t have the standards of living as above.

Different tetanus injections. The African countries got a Gates special "experimental tetnus" vaccine supported by the WHO.

The article JoJo posted was from 1995. Took years of fighting in Court for the WHO to admit the vaccine had an antifertility drug.

In 2010, Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population”. In 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony “tetanus” vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested.

After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade.

Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.

Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a deadly virus that is incredibly contagious with now a couple of mutant strains. That is the truth.
Doesn't matter how much bullshit lies exaggerations insane policy sacrifice of the young etc occurs the first paragraph is the accepted truth. I don't know how it's been done. You could take people into a lab or show them the death stats or exaggerated certificates and it won't matter.
It is like a cult. People are relying on faith not evidence. At least a religion deals with deep existential questions and a life mission even in a cynical and hippocritical way.
This covid crisis offers no benefits just restrictions but people love it. Do this and you will be safe. Maddening but no real way out I can see from here
Could start by showing people that deaths per 100,000 of population in Sweden is around the same as the average of the preceding 5 years and lower than any year before that!

Sweden put no protective measure or lockdowns into effect and while they do regret not protecting people in aged care better, they've proved the predictions were fantasy and increases in positive tests in the so called second wave (but just increase the PCR replication) have not correlated at all with any increase in death.

Then you can ask "What mutant Strain?" If it was the truth that a mutant strain was circulating, then the mRNA vaccines might not work. It might be the truth but there should be evidence of the different spike protein and them warning that those vaccine won't be effective. I've haven't heard anyone saying that. A mutant strain is when one of the spike proteins has changed and the mRNA vaccine uses those spike proteins to protect from getting COVID 19 infection.

A variant is just a normal virus change and in Australia we monitor that with genome testing. NO major difference and no PCR test can measure infection or how contagious it is. There are many studies with huge numbers that now show being asymptomatic means you will not pass on COVID 19 infection.

Two masks may be better than one for preventing the spread of COVID-19, some scientists say.

President-elect Joe Biden was ahead of the curve, wearing two masks on the campaign trail - a habit for which President Donald Trump mocked him.

Double-masking may block more than 90 percent of infectious particles, the researchers found.

Who pays these clowns to give out false information.

It comes as public health officials warn that vaccines - which are being rolled out painfully slowly in the US - won't mean we can take off our masks, because they don't necessarily prevent people from spreading the virus.

No point it taking something that doesn't protect yourself or others then.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle...9oXK4QWtT-2frFUDDplik7wQJVW61qmFo2195To0o16dA

:straining:

“Ms Cassar said there had been a "small few" people within the Australian Open quarantine hotels who were "testing our procedures" and had tried to leave their rooms.

"These procedures are in place to keep people safe," she said.

"I can give you two examples, a player who opened his door to try and have a conversation with his training mate down the hallway. Again, he's got a phone, you can pick up the phone and use the telephone as opposed to putting you and others at risk," she said.

"The other was another gentleman who shouted some Uber Eats to some other people on the floor and was praising his great efforts and opened his door to do so.

"It is really low-level but really dangerous acts which we just can't tolerate."

Is this really happening? Is this a POW camp?

What about all the, “If I told you 1 jelly bean out of 100 would kill you. Would you eat it” type posts? They going to mention vaccine deaths in that risk too or nah...?
This is hysterical rubbish. The question is not whether the vaccine is dangerous to the vast percentage of the population. It is whether it will be effective once administered. As others here have identified, the success of vaccines in ameliorating the ravages of disease have, by and large, been vastly over played. If we observe the manner in which the Spanish flu played out without the intervention of a vaccine, it pretty much lost its capacity to kill after 1921. There is every reason to believe COVID-19 will behave in the same manner. Natural evolution of the virus may well render it harmless in the space of a couple of years without the need for a vaccine.

This is hysterical rubbish. The question is not whether the vaccine is dangerous to the vast percentage of the population. It is whether it will be effective once administered. As others here have identified, the success of vaccines in ameliorating the ravages of disease have, by and large, been vastly over played. If we observe the manner in which the Spanish flu played out without the intervention of a vaccine, it pretty much lost its capacity to kill after 1921. There is every reason to believe COVID-19 will behave in the same manner. Natural evolution of the virus may well render it harmless in the space of a couple of years without the need for a vaccine.

No surprise big Pharma are tieing the immunisation roll out with the northern hemisphere summer period. It’s a bit like rocking up to a fire when it’s burnt through the entire Forrest with nothing left to fuel it and being like “Look, I single handily put Out the fire”. No you didn’t, nature did

No surprise big Pharma are tieing the immunisation roll out with the northern hemisphere summer period. It’s a bit like rocking up to a fire when it’s burnt through the entire Forrest with nothing left to fuel it and being like “Look, I single handily put Out the fire”. No you didn’t, nature did
Well it’s the elephant in the room isn’t. One thing we know about pandemics throughout history is that they are short lived. And this includes bacterial diseases such as the bubonic plagues. They roll in every few generations, create havoc for a year or two and vanish as fast as they appeared. The biggest scourge on society are parasitic infections, as these are commonplace and difficult to treat.

Well it’s the elephant in the room isn’t. One thing we know about pandemics throughout history is that they are short lived. And this includes bacterial diseases such as the bubonic plagues. They roll in every few generations, create havoc for a year or two and vanish as fast as they appeared. The biggest scourge on society are parasitic infections, as these are commonplace and difficult to treat.

Big pharma measure the timeline of the virus to roll out as the virus begins to decline. The second dose scam is just a waynof getting the timing 100 percent right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back