Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
I hate wearing the bloody masks but I did when I had to go shopping today(I'm in an inner suburb of Brisbane), have to say I did not see 1 person in the shopping centre without a mask on... other than young children who are exempt.

Imagine the panic and control if there was a fair dinkum deadly virus that killed the young and healthy adults in greater numbers.

Spitty_the_alpaca

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
I hate wearing the bloody masks but I did when I had to go shopping today(I'm in an inner suburb of Brisbane), have to say I did not see 1 person in the shopping centre without a mask on... other than young children who are exempt.

Imagine the panic and control if there was a fair dinkum deadly virus that killed the young and healthy adults in greater numbers.
I would stave before I ever put a muzzle on, * em.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

Then don't wear one, find an exemption that works for you and stick with it.

Steele13

All Australian
Mar 19, 2019
AFL Club
Essendon

Let's say this was a Spanish Flu style pandemic, and there was irrefutable scientific proof they work, I probably would put one on in busy places. But even then, I would not begrudge a single person who wouldn't wear one, and still would think it is massive government overreach to mandate everyone must wear one

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
Something something shifting goalposts.....

Screen shotted from earlier in this thread

Screenshot_20210106_180911.jpg

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Something something shifting goalposts.....

Screen shotted from earlier in this thread
Queensland CHO during their little overreaction recently mandated masks in your own car and could be fined for not doing so LOL.

It's amazing how incompetent a government can be and how many still follow

Cmarsh

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2012
NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Gladys says -

1. Govt will give you a 'tick' if you comply with the vaccine.

2. Employers will be granted the power to refuse non-vaccinated employees from entering their own workplaces.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Another day another confrontation with some over zealous people asking where is my mask, security asked me first and i politely told him i have an exemption.

Then step in mr and mrs staff member asking me literally 2 seconds later who then decided to hassle me as i got my items, told them that they should assume that people not wearing a mask have a reason not too, then came this " no we are not going to do that" that was it for me and out came the driver and up to the tee i strode and tee off i did, made sure the whole damn shop heard me too.

Getting sick and tired of these *ers hassling me, it seems since it clicked 2021 the hassling has gone up a notch.

Elderly lady a week or so back which i think i touched on was wearing a badge to state she was exempt, i asked why she felt needed to justify herself and it was so people wouldn't abuse her. Gang mentality by these cowards who think they can get in people's faces and demand they wear a mask and only do it because of the fact they know the majority wear them and won't pull them up on their bullying.

Last edited:

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
"Because they are not following the rules"

Its one of those things when the excuse for the failure exists before the failure occurs. When the excuse occurs before the event, the excuse lacks any merit im afraid
The narrative that it is people not following lockdown rules who are the problem is so ludicrous. We in this thread know better than anyone that our opinions are very much in the minority. I wish there were huge armies of sceptics sticking two fingers up to the nonsense restrictions, but it just isn't happening.

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
The narrative that it is people not following lockdown rules who are the problem is so ludicrous. We in this thread know better than anyone that our opinions are very much in the minority. I wish there were huge armies of sceptics sticking two fingers up to the nonsense restrictions, but it just isn't happening.
The same people who whinge about dickheads breaking the rules get upset when you make legitimate criticism of their favourite dickhead politicians like Dictator Dan.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Re covid
So true in the UK and US and yet not true in NZ or Aus or Taiwan

Re other issues I agree
Hi Hawky. But Not true in UK or US, because they faked the narrative, with high replication cycles in the PRC tests finding up to 97% false with other viruses of flues. Australia have proved that in the stands testing they did on the PRC test at 38 replications.

The Centre for Disease control in US admitted only 6% of COVID deaths only had COVID and not other diseases and a Prominent University analysis said the deceases in heart attacks, flu, respiratory disease and pneumonia deaths, was equal to the increase in COVID deaths. So it may be that COVID deaths are being classified differently, and are the noral numbers of deaths they would expect in a year with a bad flu. The net total of deaths in comparison to 5 years before is the same in US and UK (slightly more)

States in US like NY and California that had strict lockdowns had large numbers of deaths. NZ with strict lockdowns and school closures did far worse than comparable WA or Taiwan, which didn't and had to lock down again, because you'll never get rid of a virus until herd immunity occurs.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
View attachment 1041072

More bullshit disinformation coming straight from the CDC.
Wasn't there aa study, where they found mothers who showed faces devoid of emotion to babies and young children, was very upsetting and equivalent to child torture?

The only credible evidence is that wearing a mask is no different to not wearing a mask in catching SARS.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
View attachment 1041096

A little off topic, but this is the way the world is now heading.

I wasn't aware first cousin was a gender :think:.

I guess instead of saying Hunter Biden slept with his brother’s wife, and his 14 year-old niece, you would say Hunter slept with THEY NON-DELINEATEABLE NON-BINARY-DEFINED person and THEY 14 year-old NON-DELINEATEABLE NON-BINARY-DEFINED person :drunk:

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Death by Coincidence?

Declarations by health officials and vaccine makers that deaths and injuries following COVID vaccinations are unrelated coincidences are becoming a pattern. They’re also depriving people of the information they need to make informed decisions.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

“Dr. Jerry L. Spivak, an expert on blood disorders at Johns Hopkins University, has come forward publicly to say he also believes the vaccine caused Michael to develop acute ITP, which killed him.

Pfizer said it is also investigating Michael’s death, though the drugmaker told multiple news outlets it doesn’t “believe at this time that there is any direct connection to the vaccine.”

Pfizer’s statement doesn’t square with the facts — because ITP is a well known adverse effect associated with vaccinations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back