Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srs question,how many people have died from
covid-19 in Australia this year?

I can't remember hearing of any so far this year, I can't find anything if I Do a search as well.

But a total of 909 deaths in total since it all began.

34 in Hospital & our health system is on the verge of collapsing due to being unable to cope with those high numbers.

No deaths from covid since the 28th of December according to the WHO website.

Last edited:

Just found this thread and love it. Didn't think others would share my thoughts on COVID given how easily many people are brainwashed by the Australian media. Was sceptical about COVID from the start for many reasons.

UK saying the new variant is between 30-90 percent more deadly. I have never heard such a ******* absurd difference between predictions. May as well just say between 0-100 percent at that type of range.

They want us to trust the science. First things first, the science needs to trust itself.
It may be more deadly but that's say, 90% more deadly than 0.3% remember. It's still bullshit even with the huge numbers of fear mongering.

Then why has Dan Andrews let the tennis go ahead? So deadly that not social distancing could make you responsible for someone in ICU but Dan is letting in potential cases from overseas? Sorry, but people are not that dumb.

Hate to say it Bumps, but I know people that brainwashed and scared they support blatant propaganda like this - bc it’s for the greater good.
It’s utterly depressing and shameful govt can sink this low.
Hopefully it just wakes up a small % of masses.

Just found this thread and love it. Didn't think others would share my thoughts on COVID given how easily many people are brainwashed by the Australian media. Was sceptical about COVID from the start for many reasons.
What twigged for you?
For me it was this was deadly and all contagious yet it took days and weeks for action.
Add restrictions got harsh as the seriousness seemingly wasn't as fatal as thought (and proved no scientific difference anyway)
Further reading led me to my current path.
Add in also this process (papers tracing ) is eerily similar to east Germany or 1920s Russia

View attachment 1044643

New advertisement for the UK.

Just more propaganda being pumped out to keep the fear going & agenda achieved.

So deadly, They were allowed to come into the covid ward to film their story.
Sure will if those same people
Look those in the eyes who will lose livelihoods and families
Those who will die of starvation due to food shortages as a result
Those who endured domestic violence
Those who suicided
Those with no job who went broke
Those who had their education and life chances disrupted
Those who had medical care delayed and damaged health as a result.

It is propaganda bullshit. See how it easily cuts both ways

Hate to say it Bumps, but I know people that brainwashed and scared they support blatant propaganda like this - bc it’s for the greater good.
It’s utterly depressing and shameful govt can sink this low.
Hopefully it just wakes up a small % of masses.

Yeah, I was generalising. There are still people that dumb but it makes no sense and I know a few people that supported Dan that are now at least saying he's a hypocrite if he's allowing the tennis players in but not letting perfectly healthy Victorians return home. (I'm all for the tennis to go ahead btw, and remove all the other stupid restrictions on us as well of course).

Sorry you had to wander in the wilderness for so long but glad you made it here at last. Count me as another one that was suss right from the beginning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What twigged for you?
For me it was this was deadly and all contagious yet it took days and weeks for action.
Add restrictions got harsh as the seriousness seemingly wasn't as fatal as thought (and proved no scientific difference anyway)
Further reading led me to my current path.
Add in also this process (papers tracing ) is eerily similar to east Germany or 1920s Russia
Statistics
Media coverage and propaganda
Censorship and police state
Over the top and inconsistent restrictions
Push for vaccines
etc

I'm not very knowledgeable about this because I've pretty much blocked everything COVID from the beginning and tried to get on with life as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back