Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only people like you showed the level of care to Sudan’s suffering as they do the UKs....

Surprised he went for something so fake. Would have been better with

nurse-sandy-lindsay-scott-heins-office-gov-andrew-cumo.jpg

Zune founder, Bill Gates receives first of 8 coronavirus vaccine injections

Gates could save a shitload more people through funding clean water than any vaccine program ...but it doesn’t make any money and only increases the population.

One of my mates wife is a oncologist and asked her about the vaccine at dinner last night

She says she will actively tell all patients not to get it. Anyone with any immune illness is better off taking their chances with the virus then the vaccine as she is worried the vaccine would interfere with any chemotherapy treatments and atleast wants testing done properly against this subset of individuals. I said what about me taking it. She said id be clinically insane to take it. The virus is much less worrisome then the vaccine for a guy like me. She recommends to go to a doctor, get the certificate and ask them to chuck the vaccine in the bin.

One of my mates wife is a oncologist and asked her about the vaccine at dinner last night

She says she will actively tell all patients not to get it. Anyone with any immune illness is better off taking their chances with the virus then the vaccine as she is worried the vaccine would interfere with any chemotherapy treatments and atleast wants testing done properly against this subset of individuals. I said what about me taking it. She said id be clinically insane to take it. The virus is much less worrisome then the vaccine for a guy like me. She recommends to go to a doctor, get the certificate and ask them to chuck the vaccine in the bin.
Yer as I've posted before I'd prefer not to take the jab but will if it affects my lifestyle too much, for the life of me I can't see why children and healthy adults need to get the vaccine, they are extremely unlikely to be adversely affected, in fact children are more likely to have a serious health concern if they catch the seasonal flu.... I'm not sure but do we give children the flu vaccine?

Its less dangerous then the flu as a example for the immune compromised as its slow replicating and similar with children. Its just a case of the politicans wanting children to stop spreading the virus to there 60 year old rich friends

Mr Hunt said Australia had secured 140 million doses of the vaccine, one of the highest per capita rates in the world.
In Australia the vaccine will be rolled out in five phases at more than 1000 vaccination administration sites.
People who need prot

Amazing how all of the adverse reactions & deaths are just being ignored by the muppets who're in charge.

142052078_3806533146101640_5596477057322807567_n.jpg

Who make's this s**t up :think:.

It's really scary just how big of an influence big pharma has on just about everything, This just proves the majority of Dr's these days are just puppets for the big corporations & get kick backs for promoting lies like this.

He isnt wrong though?

"Paul,A 30 year old man who had the vaccine died 24 hours later due to a immune shutdown, how do you respond"
"Its a shame when undiagnosed cancer patients die so suddenly. Its something that is just a part of life unfortunately"
"What variation of cancer did he die from"
"I dont know, we are running tests on him now but so far they have been inconclusive. Rest assured we will find out what cancer he died from"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer as I've posted before I'd prefer not to take the jab but will if it affects my lifestyle too much, for the life of me I can't see why children and healthy adults need to get the vaccine, they are extremely unlikely to be adversely affected, in fact children are more likely to have a serious health concern if they catch the seasonal flu.... I'm not sure but do we give children the flu vaccine?
Just don't get it and no one can ask you about it either.

Your lifestyle won't change, if you can still do things now without a vaccine then you will still be able to do it with a vaccine regardless if you take it or not.

All the government cares about is for enough brainwashed guinea pigs to roll up their sleeves to report a profit.

Just don't get it and no one can ask you about it either.

Your lifestyle won't change, if you can still do things now without a vaccine then you will still be able to do it with a vaccine regardless if you take it or not.

All the government cares about is for enough brainwashed guinea pigs to roll up their sleeves to report a profit.
Oh I definitely wont be getting it if I don't get forced into it.

What about talk of you requiring some sort of vaccination card/certificate to go to mass sporting events/concerts and to travel? I'd suck it up and get it if I couldn't go to the Gabba and watch the Lions or go on my trekking holidays.

What about talk of you requiring some sort of vaccination card/certificate to go to mass sporting events/concerts and to travel? I'd suck it up and get it if I couldn't go to the Gabba and watch the Lions or go on my trekking holidays.

Just go to a doctor, ask them to put the syringe down the drain, get your certificate and walk off

Considering the vaccine wont stop you from getting it or passing it on, who would actually know?

Won't happen, it's just threats to scare enough people into getting jabbed. You watch, a few months after roll out worldwide and covid will be a distant memory and will be treated just like any other illness. Always look for signs of returning to normal, WWE for example are returning to outdoors stadiums for Wrestlemania 2022 at AT&T Stadium in Texas, they would not be announcing this if they didn't have clearance to do so.

Imagine getting jabbed for a virus that needs it's host to already be sick to be relevant. If the world's governments wanted too, they could've made the world be in fear of the common cold.

Just go to a doctor, ask them to put the syringe down the drain, get your certificate and walk off

Considering the vaccine wont stop you from getting it or passing it on, who would actually know?
Who's to say the doctor won't report you? Sleeper agents, so to speak, will probably be here and there when s**t really hits the fan.

For all of us in this thread, trust no one.

I am prepared to give up those sort of things if I have to, I won't be getting it. My main worry is if not getting it will prevent me from working, if so I will have to become a bag lady :p

Who's to say the doctor won't report you? Sleeper agents, so to speak, will probably be here and there when sh*t really hits the fan.

For all of us in this thread, trust no one.

A saying from my mum, passed on to her from her dad... "Love many, trust few, and always paddle your own canoe" :D

This should be required reading for everyone. Take 10 mins
Looks at the main differences between Pfizer mRNA and Oxford-AZ "usual" vaccine and emphasizes points made on here already.
For example:
The usual drug approval process and its accompanying scrutiny were tossed to the wind as regulators around the world rushed to award the drug "emergency use" status. The fact that clinical testing of the vaccine is not yet complete. The requisite Phase III clinical testing, which kicked off on 29 April 2020, is still ongoing.

The estimated completion date for primary outcomes is 30 July 2021, while monitoring of secondary outcomes is set to continue until 27 January 2023. Under normal circumstances, satisfactory completion of Phase III clinical trials is a prerequisite for gaining drug approval.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine uses technology that is relatively new and unproven, and therefore of unknown safety and efficacy.

At the heart of the new vaccines is special mRNA that has been engineered to contain instructions on how to make a fragment of the “spike protein” unique to SARS-CoV-2. The spike protein comprises those surface spikes you see in commonly depicted pictures of a COVID-19 virus molecule.

This customized mRNA is given a special coating that will aid its entry into cells. In the case of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, this coating consists of liposomes and a chemical called polyethylene glycol (PEG). PEG has never been used before in an approved vaccine, but is found in many drugs that have triggered anaphylaxis.

The modified mRNA enters cells, where ribosomes read the instructions and assemble the requisite protein sequence. Information coming out about the "mutant strain in the UK means that if correct, the spike proteins have changed and the vaccine may already be obsolete (it already has questionable effectiveness).

The real concern with mRNA vaccines is not that they will alter people's DNA and turn them into mindless, compliant zombies - the government, education system and mass media are already doing a great job of that. The real and very valid concern is that sticking a set of artificial instructions into human cells, using technology that has seen only brief experimental use in humans and has absolutely no long-term track record, could have unforeseen consequences.

If they were honest, the researchers championing this mRNA technology would acknowledge we know next to nothing of its long-term consequences.

Part of that is the unusually large numbers of deaths by co-incidence in people after being vaccinated, but also the effects on male and female sterility are unknown.

None of this matters as Australia has just given provisional approval for the Pfizer vaccine for anyone over 16! Note, not emergency use approval. Australia approval should not be given until the end of Phase 3 clinical testing and reporting, due 27 Jan 2023. SO line up lab rats!

1611550346658.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back