Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
Yes it is or they would've stated that in the wording.

No legal limits = free for all.

And why would i be disappointed if they don't reach the June 21 target, i don't live there.
Exact wording here:

"
Step 4 will begin no earlier than 21 June.

With appropriate mitigations, we will aim to remove all legal limits on social contact,

and on weddings and other life events.

We will re-open everything up to and including nightclubs,

and enable large events such as theatre performances above the limits of step 3, potentially using testing to reduce the risk of infection."

All of the previous Stages have numerical limits on social contacts - that's all that the roadmap plans to remove. Nothing about masks nor vaccine certificates etc.

It's disappointing because a true return to normal might persuade our government to aim for that since we often follow UK/US trends.

Venkman

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Seattle Supersonics

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
Grabbing the extremes as a justification for your state of mind is a bad habit to get into. If you continue along this path, you will live a very depressed life
The extremes ?
She was awarded on Australia Day so her extreme thoughts werent a problem
Same thing was said by Scomos franchise of Christianity does that make him extreme ?
He also prayed for Australia to be safe with her

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
The extremes ?
She was awarded on Australia Day so her extreme thoughts werent a problem
Same thing was said by Scomos franchise of Christianity does that make him extreme ?
He also prayed for Australia to be safe with her

So what she did with a tennis racquet makes her a political scholar? May as well start quoting Pete Evans mate to make yourself feel better

Venkman

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Anyone besides Rupert Murdoch you consider a proper source?

Of course everything is questionable and you should question it - but the last few pages have really trawled the lowest depths of the anti-vax movement - that last link 'children's health defense' is widely discredited and is looking at the issue from an existing anti-vax platform - really has zero credibility. I'll always take the medical research over that level stuff - anti-abortion, Christian fundamentalists etc - and of course it has it's biases and concerns.
Look I share some of your concerns about the lack of longitudinal data about the vaccine effects but it's not possible at this point and so the reality is that or covid. That's your choice - if you don't think covid is bad don't get vaccinated - it's as simple as that.
Everyone has to make the choice, it's their choice and that's fine but the antivax propaganda should always be called out.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Of course everything is questionable and you should question it - but the last few pages have really trawled the lowest depths of the anti-vax movement - that last link 'children's health defense' is widely discredited and is looking at the issue from an existing anti-vax platform - really has zero credibility. I'll always take the medical research over that level stuff - anti-abortion, Christian fundamentalists etc - and of course it has it's biases and concerns.
Look I share some of your concerns about the lack of longitudinal data about the vaccine effects but it's not possible at this point and so the reality is that or covid. That's your choice - if you don't think covid is bad don't get vaccinated - it's as simple as that.
Everyone has to make the choice, it's their choice and that's fine but the antivax propaganda should always be called out.

As opposed to the vaccine jealousy articles which isn’t parroting the highest depths of the pro pharma movement? It works both ways. Most articles you will link me to telling me how great the vaccine is will also be parroting the absurdities of the situation too. You are putting way too much context on a URL. The actual thing that matters isn’t the platform, it really isn’t the opinion either, it’s the information and the concepts it addresses. Read it, remove yourself from the uneducated morons who piece this crap together on both sides and form your own opinion thereafter

Im absolutely baffled as to what you mean by everyone has a choice. It’s pretty clear people do not. If you remove liberties from people based on a choice going one way or the other it’s hardly their choice. Funnily enough, it’s actually propaganda and it should always be called out

ioppolo

This only ends one way.
Oct 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
I know what you mean but for me the less people being brainwashed by institutionalized religion the better.
There are extremes, don't get me wrong, but don't be so close minded as to pigeon-hole every religion or church into the same category. Religion is occasionally someone's only way out of a really s**t patch in their life.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
There are extremes, don't get me wrong, but don't be so close minded as to pigeon-hole every religion or church into the same category. Religion is occasionally someone's only way out of a really sh*t patch in their life.
I don't want to take this discussion too far here as there are numerous threads dedicated to that discussion on Big Footy and I have posted 100s of times in them so I'll just leave it at this... I'm an atheist when it comes to the possibility of a religious style creator and that is the stance I'm coming from.

Joey JoJo Shabad

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
unnamed.jpg

Yeah the goal of big pharma is to eradicate something they make huge profits from.

When will people realise there is nothing wrong with having the flu occasionally. What about all the other causes of death we can all face on a daily basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Super dodgy source here.
Well go and look at the .pdfs that Pfizer and Moderna submitted to the TGC, one about 80 pages and the other around 40 from memory.

I posted them on here at the time, but I'm sure you've looked at them as they're the best source available, have far more information that the scarce material they published.

You'll know then that Pfizer were selective in the information they published and if they used the same PCR test for all the subjects with symptoms there was only a 20% reduction in effectiveness between the groups that had the injection and the group that didn't.

They were also selective taking only positive safety data of the Phase 3 trial, to add to Phase 1 and 2 results. All of Phase 3 data won't be published until Jan 2023.

Just because people are questioning the safety and efficacy of the injections, doesn't mean they're antivax it means there are serious safety and efficacy question that have not been answered.

Last edited:
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton

Can't and won't happen as it discriminates against those who haven't been able to receive the jab plus that then requires you to show complete strangers your medical history.

Another way to combat that is to ask to see the vaccination records of every employee who works at the shop/restaurant before you enter and they will off course say no, it will stop it in it's tracks instantly. Make it a two way street and these silly measures collapse.

A bit like this from Air NZ, like i said until every single human on the planet has been able to step up to the plate these measures cannot be implemented and that will be 2022 at the earliest and even then not everyone will have been given a chance.

1614074895442.png

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Kind of runs to the theory also. Pfizer are not selling the vaccine, they are selling the treatment. If it was a vaccine, it’s ability to stop spread would be immensely important. The most important thing of all. Instead we got a “we don’t know answer“ and almost all studies revolved around the “do they get sick at all” trait.

Pfizer has zero interest in stopping this, just controlling it. It’s just what pharma does. I kind of believe if they ever invented a cure for cancer it would be in a tablet we have to take every day for the rest of our lives. Otherwise it would just not work

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
View attachment 1063836

Yeah the goal of big pharma is to eradicate something they make huge profits from.

When will people realise there is nothing wrong with having the flu occasionally. What about all the other causes of death we can all face on a daily basis.
This post is an indication the propaganda is working on the sheep. Flu hasn't show any sign of being eradicated and we had two of our worst flu years recently after years of flu vaccines, which is always around 50 -60% effective. You get some people who are ignorant, “to not know even though necessary information is present," or nesciere ”to not know because knowledge was absent or unattainable” (by no fault of your own) and this person seems to be in the second category.

However this is not a vaccine like is used on flu, polio, smallpox TB etc. It will not stop anyone getting the injection from getting COVID or from passing it on, which is the usual definition of a vaccine.

it is an experimental mRNA injection never approved before in humans, or adenovector simian DNA injection that has only been used in an experimental Ebola injection, that has limited effectiveness and many safety concerns, because the trials will not be completed for another two years.

But I'd say these people need to go ahead and take the injections, and make sure its 12 weeks apart.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Educate yourself by reading the published research of all three approved injections in the Lancet and BMJ, as well as the .pdfs that were submitted (guess which publication had those documents?) to the TGA, before making assumptions on anti vax movement.

Once you've done that then you can start making some assumptions, but you haven't (unlike many on here) and don't have any idea what you're talking about.

You have not bothered to read 10 sources that listed deaths of between 20 -50% in nursing homes that were published something you assume is anti abortion. You just started bashing anti abortion or what ever without even looking at one of the =the 10 sources. Even when I listed them all out for you, because you go off at the hip at the mere thought of somehting anti abortion, which I've only got your word it was, but you badly missed the point and ignored the facts.

Venkman

Club Legend
Jul 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
As opposed to the vaccine jealousy articles which isn’t parroting the highest depths of the pro pharma movement? It works both ways. Most articles you will link me to telling me how great the vaccine is will also be parroting the absurdities of the situation too. You are putting way too much context on a URL. The actual thing that matters isn’t the platform, it really isn’t the opinion either, it’s the information and the concepts it addresses. Read it, remove yourself from the uneducated morons who piece this crap together on both sides and form your own opinion thereafter

Im absolutely baffled as to what you mean by everyone has a choice. It’s pretty clear people do not. If you remove liberties from people based on a choice going one way or the other it’s hardly their choice. Funnily enough, it’s actually propaganda and it should always be called out

Okay fair enough - I have read it and, yes, that does seem to refer to a legit concern raised by an expert in the field and I did dismiss based on the URL. Note that issue relates to the methodology in obtaining the efficacy data due to the high rates of false positives, interesting that the current 'real world' results coming out of Israel seem to be mirroring the Pfizer results.

I don't know why you're 'baffled' - you will literally have the choice whether to get it or not. The choice is with you whether you think the 'liberties' that you lose are are worth getting the jab for. The reality is every one faces a restriction on liberties as is determined by the political judgement (that determines the legal framework) - if your a surgeon you cant drink and go to work, afl players can't bet on afl games, if you join the military you have to have every vaccination going, if your to work in health you'll need the covid jab etc etc. For some it might not feel like a choice, but you will ultimately have one.

GuzzLG

Brownlow Medallist
May 30, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Okay fair enough - I have read it and, yes, that does seem to refer to a legit concern raised by an expert in the field and I did dismiss based on the URL. Note that issue relates to the methodology in obtaining the efficacy data due to the high rates of false positives, interesting that the current 'real world' results coming out of Israel seem to be mirroring the Pfizer results.

I don't know why you're 'baffled' - you will literally have the choice whether to get it or not. The choice is with you whether you think the 'liberties' that you lose are are worth getting the jab for. The reality is every one faces a restriction on liberties as is determined by the political judgement (that determines the legal framework) - if your a surgeon you cant drink and go to work, afl players can't bet on afl games, if you join the military you have to have every vaccination going, if your to work in health you'll need the covid jab etc etc. For some it might not feel like a choice, but you will ultimately have one.
Why not just cut the bullshit and just say, no jab = jail.

“You’re free to choose”

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Kind of runs to the theory also. Pfizer are not selling the vaccine, they are selling the treatment. If it was a vaccine, it’s ability to stop spread would be immensely important. The most important thing of all. Instead we got a “we don’t know answer“ and almost all studies revolved around the “do they get sick at all” trait.

Pfizer has zero interest in stopping this, just controlling it. It’s just what pharma does. I kind of believe if they ever invented a cure for cancer it would be in a tablet we have to take every day for the rest of our lives. Otherwise it would just not work
A treatment like chemo that you would take, just in case you got cancer?

And seriously you'd have finished Phase 3 testing before you rolled it out to use. What's the use of having trials on whether the vaccine affects sperm production or viability, after you've injected millions of people?

We know from a multitude of peer reviewed studies that IVM + Zn will improve the severity 100% of the time, and not one person has died.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't think so.

Definitely a needle went into his arm. That's not to say there's any definitive proof of what was in the syringe though.
Look at this from Cairns News.

They claim ScoMo used a needle that is not used for the vaccine. You can tell by the colour orange when a blue or green cap, indicting the correct size for any intramuscular injections, should have been used.

A marketing stunt!

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Look at this from Cairns News.
This link is in the comments.

Jane Hansen ambushes Vaxxed Bus Volunteers
Murdoch media reporter Jane Hansen ambushed a group of volunteers who were filming vaccine injury stories on the Vaxxed Downunder tour. Footage from this ambush was used to put together a hit piece that aired on Sky news. This video below shows some stories that the mainstream media will never allow to be told.

Last edited:

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Look at this from Cairns News. They claim ScoMo used a needle that is not used for the vaccine. You can tell by the colour orange when a blue or green cap, indicting the correct size for any intramuscular injections, should have been used. A marketing stunt!
Far'k, I hope SO MUCH that it's true. :tongueoutv1:

scomos-fake-vaccination.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back