Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vaccine won’t protect anyone. The WHO has already said that it won’t stop Covid19 from spreading or the vaccinated from getting it. When will you get it through your noggin that Covid19 only kills 0.1 to 0.3% of those who are infected. 100% of healthy people come through it with minor or no symptoms.

Well you don't know what the death rate is. Your numbers here seem low - our current numbers of 909 to 28,947 infected is significantly higher. Even a number of half a percent (at the low end of most estimates) is high when you take it across the whole population and because the virus is novel it basically means that it has to get to everyone - so significantly higher than flu and significantly worse on the health system. Also the effect of vaccines on transmission is unknown not ineffective. The vaccine stops serious illness - that's known. If you're young and healthy and want to get covid instead - go for it.

Honestly, if West Coast and Freo players went on strike I wouldn't blame them.
The AFL should be taking stronger action themselves. They're trying to run a business and the WA branch is impossible. Send no games there

You guys are footy mad, it wouldn't take long for people to turn on McGowan

All sports should just blank WA. Too hard to operate

The AFL should be taking stronger action themselves. They're trying to run a business and the WA branch is impossible. Send no games there

You guys are footy mad, it wouldn't take long for people to turn on McGowan

All sports should just blank WA. Too hard to operate
The Glory's fixture is a raffle right now. It's entirely put me off following them.

The Glory's fixture is a raffle right now. It's entirely put me off following them.
I never know who's on what week now, without looking I'd guess you guys have played half of what we have though

I only follow that casually these days. Shambolic league before covid hit, that just gave them an excuse

Well you don't know what the death rate is. Your numbers here seem low - our current numbers of 909 to 28,947 infected is significantly higher. Even a number of half a percent (at the low end of most estimates) is high when you take it across the whole population and because the virus is novel it basically means that it has to get to everyone - so significantly higher than flu and significantly worse on the health system. Also the effect of vaccines on transmission is unknown not ineffective. The vaccine stops serious illness - that's known. If you're young and healthy and want to get covid instead - go for it.

Sign me the * up

Issue is, thats not something we are allowed to sign up for....

You do know what the death rate per million of population is, as each country reports deaths classified from COVID, but the WHO quoted figure could be overestimating.

Problem is in some places from the CDC data in the US, in only 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 3.8 additional conditions or causes per death. Almost half of COVID deaths had influenza and pneumonia was listed as the cause of death and 178,000 had other residual conditions or causes within 28 days of testing +ve to COVID.

Edit to add the link to CDC COVID - 19 and comorbidities.
Don't get fooled calling PCR positive tests, positive cases, it depends what replication cycles are being used, which dial up or down positives tests.

Virus is not novel, as there are 6 other similar corona virus that are already in the population (common cold coronavirus OC 43, HKU41, NL63, 229E, SARS 1, and MERS), all shown to give significant (60% or more) cross immunity from memory TCells.

All of the trials including data from the large population studies have showed it doesn't stop you getting COVID and may not work at all reducing symptoms against some strains and there are thousand of deaths and tens of thousands serious adverse effects reported. Compare with peer reviewed research showing HCQ, IVM +Zn are safe and effective therapeutics.

There is more than enough data to report if it stops you passing the virus on and WHO says it does.

Last edited:
FMD, 12 months in and people are still parroting this crap. There is some level of pre-existing immunity, and even if there wasn't no virus ever gets passed to everyone in a population.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can McGowan stop being a flog for just 1 second

This idiot is going to ruin everything, there should never be quarantine nor border closures inside your own damn country, every other country is running sport no problems at all yet here in Australia the premiers continue to act like complete and utter campaigners.

FMD, 12 months in and people are still parroting this crap. There is some level of pre-existing immunity, and even if there wasn't no virus ever gets passed to everyone in a population.
You know who parrots that crap, ALP lackeys and he/she types like one, so many government sayings in their posting.

Well if there's 'some level' you know more than anyone else. Covid is more deadly to older people because they lack diverse t-cells and so can't mount a strong reaction to the unknown threat - so this contradicts the pre-existing immunity angle and supports the novel infection angle. Rates of infection will be very high in an uncontrolled social environment but we can argue that till the cows come home.

You do know what the death rate per million of population is, as each country reports deaths classified from COVID, but the WHO quoted figure could be overestimating.

Problem is in some places from the CDC data in the US, in only 6% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 3.8 additional conditions or causes per death. Almost half of COVID deaths had influenza and pneumonia was listed as the cause of death and 178,000 had other residual conditions or causes within 28 days of testing +ve to COVID.

Don't get fooled calling PCR positive tests, positive cases, it depends what replication cycles are being used, which dial up or down positives tests.

Virus is not novel, as there are 6 other similar corona virus that are already in the population (common cold coronavirus OC 43, HKU41, NL63, 229E, SARS 1, and MERS), all shown to give significant (60% or more) cross immunity from memory TCells.

All of the trials including data from the large population studies have showed it doesn't stop you getting COVID and may not work at all reducing symptoms against some strains and there are thousand of deaths and tens of thousands serious adverse effects reported. Compare with peer reviewed research showing HCQ, IVM +Zn are safe and effective therapeutics.

There is more than enough data to report if it stops you passing the virus on and WHO says it does.

I think in the wash death rates will be significantly higher among at risk groups with higher age profiles and among population groups with increased comorbidities or other risk factors such as obesity and smoking. The statistics are hard to parse without knowing the ins and outs of their methods etc. For personal sanity I'd just look at Australia and try and work that out - given that our testing and reporting are pretty simple. You could also look at something like the Ruby Princess where the higher age profile effected what seems like a higher fatality rate around 1.8. and 5% hospitalisation.
India may prove far more robust but is that just because they are younger and less fat?

cv-19 is a novel coronovirus, just like sars is different from a common cv (cold like symptoms). If you have a robust and healthy immune response you'll probably be ok.

Most mainstream reports, such as the Israeli data, are suggesting that vaccine stops serious illness and remarkably little side effects (most of the stuff sited here is 'conspiracy level' someone who knows someone, or dodgy source related, just typical unsourced antivax rubbish) Again, think about what you know - two old fat guys like Trump and Bojo nearly kicked it, younger types like Novak Djokervic etc seem to be ok. I still don't want to risk the lung damage.

HCQ, IVM +ZM is discredited for use in this country, if you know more than our medical professionals - well done!

I'm not personally worried but I see why it's a threat to a lot of our population. I'll still get the vax as I know people that have got it and I have had every other jab. I personally know 1 perosn that had covid and they were very sick, there was 1 young guy that had it in my small town and did a write in the local paper and he said it was a very strange and unpleasant illness with it being in the lungs but his dad had it and was fine! And again, I don't give a s**t if you get the jab or not but the scaremongering is not ok.

Well if there's 'some level' you know more than anyone else. Covid is more deadly to older people because they lack diverse t-cells and so can't mount a strong reaction to the unknown threat - so this contradicts the pre-existing immunity angle and supports the novel infection angle. Rates of infection will be very high in an uncontrolled social environment but we can argue that till the cows come home.
Google 'covid t-cell immunity', first page is full of hits from reputable sources about this. Or you can just look at the data from the US - it's been a dumpster fire where Covid has raged for a year yet they estimate ~30% have had it. How is that possible if everyone catches it?

Unless you're being pedantic and younger people with robust t-cells who fight off the infection quickly and without getting ill didn't technically have immunity. But when the real concern is the numbers getting sick that is a pointless distinction.

Google 'covid t-cell immunity', first page is full of hits from reputable sources about this. Or you can just look at the data from the US - it's been a dumpster fire where Covid has raged for a year yet they estimate ~30% have had it. How is that possible if everyone catches it?

Unless you're being pedantic and younger people with robust t-cells who fight off the infection quickly and without getting ill didn't technically have immunity. But when the real concern is the numbers getting sick that is a pointless distinction.

Yeah I've looked that stuff up and there might be some cross over from existing t-cell immunity to other cv's and colds - they just don't know that yet and I agree with you in that the infection rate seems to be dropping when you'd think it would be growing. In the US there is a strong update on vaccines though and greater caution post Trump. Also some countries seem less affected than others - and it could be because of this.
I doubt the pre-existing immunity stuff though because like I said before that means that older people would be less affected (the Spanish Flue for example killed younger people for this reason) so its more to do with the health of your immune system. It's interesting in this way that it seems to go through nursing homes like wildfire. I do think though that once it's endemic that you will have to get it - it might be like chicken pox for the unvaxxed where they used to have chicken pox parties to get it over and done with early, as the risks are greater as you age.

Can I get 1 dollar also for each time someone says "Trust the science" responds to a question with "We dont know" please? I just think the new Ferrari Roma would be nice to own is all

Trust the science hey?
HAVE A READ OF THIS
BELOW from the Zero Covid Movement psychos in Ireland.
These are like the same experts in many countries leaning on govts everywhere.

So much for the health and welfare of the population. This encapsulates the propaganda of fear that has been obvious to a small % from the start.

Wake up people

Attachments

• E3F1CDD8-7009-4449-9EA6-72295C482D47.jpeg
    E3F1CDD8-7009-4449-9EA6-72295C482D47.jpeg
    59.6 KB · Views: 35
True, but ave. age of deaths from COVID in Australia (85), and from flu and pneumonia 86 -88 years. COVID 19 affects the deaths of older age groups the same as the flu and pneumonia.

But 2000 less died of COIVD, flu and pneumonia in 2020, compared with flu and pneumonia (without COVID) ave. for the previous 5 years.

I think in the wash death rates will be significantly higher among at risk groups with higher age profiles and among population groups with increased comorbidities or other risk factors such as obesity and smoking. The statistics are hard to parse without knowing the ins and outs of their methods etc. For personal sanity I'd just look at Australia and try and work that out - given that our testing and reporting are pretty simple. You could also look at something like the Ruby Princess where the higher age profile effected what seems like a higher fatality rate around 1.8. and 5% hospitalisation.
India may prove far more robust but is that just because they are younger and less fat?

cv-19 is a novel coronovirus, just like sars is different from a common cv (cold like symptoms). If you have a robust and healthy immune response you'll probably be ok.

Most mainstream reports, such as the Israeli data, are suggesting that vaccine stops serious illness and remarkably little side effects (most of the stuff sited here is 'conspiracy level' someone who knows someone, or dodgy source related, just typical unsourced antivax rubbish) Again, think about what you know - two old fat guys like Trump and Bojo nearly kicked it, younger types like Novak Djokervic etc seem to be ok. I still don't want to risk the lung damage.

HCQ, IVM +ZM is discredited for use in this country, if you know more than our medical professionals - well done!

I'm not personally worried but I see why it's a threat to a lot of our population. I'll still get the vax as I know people that have got it and I have had every other jab. I personally know 1 perosn that had covid and they were very sick, there was 1 young guy that had it in my small town and did a write in the local paper and he said it was a very strange and unpleasant illness with it being in the lungs but his dad had it and was fine! And again, I don't give a sh*t if you get the jab or not but the scaremongering is not ok.
The wash up arrived with the official causes of deaths in Australia that I posted a few days ago.

There was no significantly higher risk in age groups and in fact 2000 less died from flu, pneumonia and COVID, compared to flu and pneumonia of the last five years. All the COVID deaths had significant co morbidities.

It's not novel. It is close enough to those other 6 corona viruses for over 60% (one study said 80%) of people to have immunity without being challenged, or exposed to, SARS CoV 2

Where is your information on the Israeli data, because what I've seen published doesn't say that.

HCQ, IVM +Zn has not been discredited by medical professions. In fact Drs in Queensland were using HCQ in February and March on themselves and family as a preventative and then were banned and threatened with fines for using it. It's the Health Departments or TGA that have recommended not using it when Drs have made written submission with evidence asking why it's not recommended. I published the questions they want answered.

TGA have been accessed for many years of having too closer ties to Pharmaceutical companies when approving or not recommending therapeutics.

Professor Clancy suggests that the close relationship between the big pharmaceutical companies and CHO or Health department, is the reason why HCQ and IVM are not recommended.

None of this is because it's discredited, or because medial professionals don't want it, the opposite is true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back