Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
- I think you meant to say 'lower' age groups in that first part and if so I agree with you; like I said young people seem largely okay; again, this is like chicken pox or measles - the risks and effects grow as you get older.
- Not commenting on the politics of the TGA, I have no idea.
- HCQ etc is now rusted on now with the anti-vax/ right wing / conspiracy crowd after Trump promoted it and people wont budge on this. The early study that suggested that it did something was then discredited by a number of studies that suggested the opposite. Make up your own opinion. Based on clinical trials Aust, EU and Uk advise against its use
- Israel https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...ID-19-vaccination-program-been-in-Israel.aspx
- The novel thing we'll just have to disagree with - whether we have partial immunity is unknown.
- Johnson and Johnson Vax now approved - lots of vaccines showing success.
No I was referring specifically to comparing total deaths from COVID in 2020 in higher age groups, to deaths in the same age groups from flu in previous years. Then comparing COVID, flu and pneumonia in 2020, to flu and pneumonia from 2017 and 2019.

2020 COVID-19 = 908 deaths. Average age of death = 85.
2020 COVID+flu = 950 deaths
2019 flu = 948 deaths. Average age of death = 86
2017 flu = 1255 deaths. Average age of death = 86

2020 flu+ pneumonia = 1,952 deaths due to influenza and pneumonia recorded from 1 January to 24 November 2020. (not even top 20 in cause of death?)
2019 flu+ pneumonia = 4124 deaths (9th leading cause of death)
2017 flu + pneumonia = 4269 deaths (9th leading cause of death)
2020 COVID + flu+ pneumonia = 2860 deaths (17th highest cause of death based on figures from 2019?)
1614413578993.png
1614413392000.png
ABS Total numbers of deaths from flu and pneumonia in 2010, 2014 and 2019, when it went from the 15th most common cause of death to the 9th with an average age of death of 88.8 years.

From age 70 numbers of deaths increased progressively. The age group with the highest number of deaths was 90-94 years with 312 deaths recorded. This aligns with evidence from the Department of Health reporting that the elderly were most susceptible to the influenza strain in 2017 (NISS, 2017).

For both males and females, the highest rate of influenza death occurred in those aged over 95 years, with 454.7 and 409.9 deaths per 100,000 persons recorded respectively.

Deaths from COVID are the same or less than a bad flu year, affecting the same older age groups, and having similar number of co-morbidities. When grouped with pneumonia, there were 2000 less deaths than 2017 and 2019, with the same average age of death! WHO stipulated in 2020, anyone that died with Pneumonia, that had symptoms or a positive test for COVID 19, to be classified as a COVID 19 death, so this is an important figure.

I've read the early HCQ studies, two had toxic doses, two had fraudulent data and both were retracted from the respective journals (Lancet and NEJM, so much for standards and peer review. The WHO quoted one before it was retracted, then one study which used HCQ in end of life care in veterans hospital said it made no difference which is not disputed, as this is clearly an incorrect treatment at that stage of the infection.

I've posted the links to hundreds of studies published and the Prof Clancy evaluation in Quadrant which overwhelmingly show HCQ is safe and effective with early use in. Most people here have read them, but you obviously haven't. It's also IVM + Zn which is just as good if not better in the peer reviewed research that has also been linked here.

There is a lot of research on memory TCells giving at high cross protection immunity from the other 6 corona virus's. This immunity is still found to protect after 17 years in the case of SARS CoV 1.

However in the vaccine trials, one vaccine only produced an antibody reaction lasting maximum of 3 months and with no Tcell reaction. One produced helper Tcells as well as antibodies which was promising. but no indication of memory TCells. All the subjects tested that contracted SARS CoV 2, developed memory TCells. Those with previous corona viruses still had ,memory TCells up to 17 years, which was the earliest tested, and probably for life.

Johnson & Johnson injection is the same simian adenovector vaccine as AZ and recently approved, experimental Ebola vaccine. Showing a high number of autoimmune problems in the recipients and not surprisingly a high number of false positive HIV.

1614417609502.png

NZ locking down over 1 case. How are people still defending this nonsense?! You must be f’ed in the head to think thats justified
a “mystery” case involving a man who moved through the community for a week when he should have been isolating.

It could be one it could be hundreds
Lets hope for good luck and it is only 1

Small room enough for one camera crew at a time
Everyone wants to run with the story
So the scene gets repeated for every channel
Pretty sure some of those were in different countries, just a paid actor. I guess it's better doing a fake injection than a real person collapsing and dying within hours?

a “mystery” case involving a man who moved through the community for a week when he should have been isolating.

Or, because it's not that infectious, it won't affect anyone else, like in WA, Vic and Queensland.

Or, because it has the same effect on deaths as the flu, who cares?

Or, because it's not that infectious, it won't affect anyone else, like in WA, Vic and Queensland.

Or, because it has the same effect on deaths as the flu, who cares?
Add SA to this list. Someone caught it off a pizza box and they thought everyone would die. Only yet again the government ****ed up, shutting everyone off to justify their stupidity

You and your pro-lock-down and pro-vax cohorts love this form of totalitarian control from the govt. like a pig in s**t. You scream for it, yearn for it, you make me sick. You are so scared of making your own decisions that when Daddy Govt. and Big Pharma makes it for you it feels like a weight of the world is off your shoulders. This is not sustainable.

Last edited:
No I was referring specifically to comparing total deaths from COVID in 2020 in higher age groups, to deaths in the same age groups from flu in previous years. Then comparing COVID, flu and pneumonia in 2020, to flu and pneumonia from 2017 and 2019.

2020 COVID-19 = 908 deaths. Average age of death = 85.
2020 COVID+flu = 950 deaths
2019 flu = 948 deaths. Average age of death = 86
2017 flu = 1255 deaths. Average age of death = 86

2020 flu+ pneumonia = 1,952 deaths due to influenza and pneumonia recorded from 1 January to 24 November 2020. (not even top 20 in cause of death?)
2019 flu+ pneumonia = 4124 deaths (9th leading cause of death)
2017 flu + pneumonia = 4269 deaths (9th leading cause of death)
2020 COVID + flu+ pneumonia = 2860 deaths (17th highest cause of death based on figures from 2019?)
View attachment 1066524
View attachment 1066520
ABS Total numbers of deaths from flu and pneumonia in 2010, 2014 and 2019, when it went from the 15th most common cause of death to the 9th with an average age of death of 88.8 years.

From age 70 numbers of deaths increased progressively. The age group with the highest number of deaths was 90-94 years with 312 deaths recorded. This aligns with evidence from the Department of Health reporting that the elderly were most susceptible to the influenza strain in 2017 (NISS, 2017).

For both males and females, the highest rate of influenza death occurred in those aged over 95 years, with 454.7 and 409.9 deaths per 100,000 persons recorded respectively.

Deaths from COVID are the same or less than a bad flu year, affecting the same older age groups, and having similar number of co-morbidities. When grouped with pneumonia, there were 2000 less deaths than 2017 and 2019, with the same average age of death! WHO stipulated in 2020, anyone that died with Pneumonia, that had symptoms or a positive test for COVID 19, to be classified as a COVID 19 death, so this is an important figure.

I've read the early HCQ studies, two had toxic doses, two had fraudulent data and both were retracted from the respective journals (Lancet and NEJM, so much for standards and peer review. The WHO quoted one before it was retracted, then one study which used HCQ in end of life care in veterans hospital said it made no difference which is not disputed, as this is clearly an incorrect treatment at that stage of the infection.

I've posted the links to hundreds of studies published and the Prof Clancy evaluation in Quadrant which overwhelmingly show HCQ is safe and effective with early use in. Most people here have read them, but you obviously haven't. It's also IVM + Zn which is just as good if not better in the peer reviewed research that has also been linked here.

There is a lot of research on memory TCells giving at high cross protection immunity from the other 6 corona virus's. This immunity is still found to protect after 17 years in the case of SARS CoV 1.

However in the vaccine trials, one vaccine only produced an antibody reaction lasting maximum of 3 months and with no Tcell reaction. One produced helper Tcells as well as antibodies which was promising. but no indication of memory TCells. All the subjects tested that contracted SARS CoV 2, developed memory TCells. Those with previous corona viruses still had ,memory TCells up to 17 years, which was the earliest tested, and probably for life.

Johnson & Johnson injection is the same simian adenovector vaccine as AZ and recently approved, experimental Ebola vaccine. Showing a high number of autoimmune problems in the recipients and not surprisingly a high number of false positive HIV.

View attachment 1066564
After a year it shows the pure stubborners of the pro lockdowners which has morphed into fanatasim. They have bought into the narrative so much it would damage the part of their identities they've wrapped themselves around.
Rather than admitting this isn't dangerous overall they've played identity politics so to admit there's a need to back track leads to a cognitive dissonance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You and your pro-lock-down and pro-vax cohorts love this form of totalitarian control from the govt. like a pig in sh*t. You scream for it, yearn for it, you make me sick. You are so scared of making your own decisions that when Daddy Govt. and Big Pharma makes it for you it feels like a weight of the world is off your shoulders. This is not sustainable.
Allowing it to run wild isnt sustainable

GlilloG.jpg

Why the **** do they need another lockdown? Seems pretty farfetched that rumour...

Why did they need the first one?

Once you accept that the first lockdowns were not about 'two weeks to flatten muh curves' then everything else begins to make sense.

The same agenda behind the first wave of lockdowns was also behind the next wave(s) and will be behind future wave(s).

The Great Reset is only just beginning. This isn't about a virus, it never was, that's just the cover story, the smokescreen.

Most people in this thread already know all of that, so why you guys are continually amazed at each new development, I'm not sure.

The masses are not waking up. They never will because they simply cannot do so. They are primitive, herd-like creatures.

The authorities tell them 'we need another lockdown' and they'll comply. It is that simple.

NZ lockdown is based on unknown spread, despite the fact the man's son went to school with the son of current clusters family. They have said that since both sons tested negative it is a unknown spread.

The logic is just bizarre at best. The logical explanation here is this, "the tests were wrong". The logic behind that theory is the guy who INVENTED THE ******* TEST, said it isnt very accurate nor should it be used as a accurate way of determining if one has a virus or not.

It is just so ******* weird to me, that you would go down a blind alley as opposed to question your previous results. In a sense we should probably re-write our criminal justice system, because this is like having a suspect, ruling him out, getting new evidence and being like "Well we ruled him out as a suspect so the fact you have a picture of him stabbing the victim isnt all that helpful to me". No, you go back, you re investigate, you then come up with a answer and THEN you base a decision on the second evaluation. Steamrolling ahead on your first evaluation being 100% correct despite evidence to the contrary is the epitome of ignorance really. No one of any intelligence should ever back their first decision or the first result when the situations change. You need to backtrack, add the new intelligence in and then re do the investigation

The NZ case is a pure example of the concept that it is better to be wrong and cautious then it is to be correct and progressive.. I guess if we are happy to be wrong and cautious then we better get to legislating. 40km max speed limits is surely the first thing we do?

Why did they need the first one?

Once you accept that the first lockdowns were not about 'two weeks to flatten muh curves' then everything else begins to make sense.

The same agenda behind the first wave of lockdowns was also behind the next wave(s) and will be behind future wave(s).

The Great Reset is only just beginning. This isn't about a virus, it never was, that's just the cover story, the smokescreen.

Most people in this thread already know all of that, so why you guys are continually amazed at each new development, I'm not sure.

The masses are not waking up. They never will because they simply cannot do so. They are primitive, herd-like creatures.

The authorities tell them 'we need another lockdown' and they'll comply. It is that simple.
Personally amazed how this is so accepted and how conditioned everyone is.
Combine pneumonia influenza and covid SArS this is not more serious perhaps less so.
But idiots everywhere just blindly follow. Actually scary how everyone can't wait to jump on the bandwagon of authority and enforce stuff on others. Maybe it's just human nature I don't know. The need to group and your tribe to dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back