Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does strike me recently that alot of the anti vaxxers and anti lockdown people are somewhat misjudging the protest and the response. If you go on more realistic figures as opposed to the pharmaceutical gathered ones, it would lend you to believe we have about 40% on this side of the fence. People are holding up signs, people are protesting with their words like we are here, but people are not protesting by their actions

Whether you like it or not, what we say is irrelevant, what we think is irrelevant. What is relevant is the collective and a collective action. Something that when done hundreds and millions of times has a clear and direct impact.

If I was a person of standing and had a big voice, id be telling people their is only 1 way out of this. Stop consuming. Buy food, buy petrol and buy nothing else. No electronics, no movies, no takeaway at fast food places. Simply live the life of a nomad. If 1 person was able to organise for example a 40% reduction in worldwide spending, the narrative would flip in a instant, because the current narrative and the justification for the decisions at present is purely based on the fact the more we lockdown, the more we spend with big business. The second you take away the justification, the narrative will change because the best way to hurt a economic decision is economically

I tend to think that if within a given month of the next lockdowns in March for example, GDP was able to be slashed by 50+%, their is zero chance we have a 4th, because when profits plummet, the puppeteer wont let the puppet do another lockdown

GlilloG.jpg

Sadly we'll never hear this because all of those products are major sponsors of the big msm networks.

MSM Herald Sun at it again today trying to demonise and ridicule anyone who goes against the agenda
Amazingly some of the things they consider to be falsehoods such as principals and teenagers being able to choose to vaccinate without the consent of their parents was reported in their very own paper a day or two ago ! I know because I read it !
9F5790DB-AE21-4266-8BCC-57B38DCDDC91.jpeg FDE7B56C-65F6-4084-8EBA-9900D897AAF4.jpeg 9F5790DB-AE21-4266-8BCC-57B38DCDDC91.jpeg FDE7B56C-65F6-4084-8EBA-9900D897AAF4.jpeg

MSM Herald Sun at it again today trying to demonise and ridicule anyone who goes against the agenda
Amazingly some of the things they consider to be falsehoods such as principals and teenagers being able to choose to vaccinate without the consent of their parents was reported in their very own paper a day or two ago ! I know because I read it !
View attachment 1066872View attachment 1066874View attachment 1066872View attachment 1066874

They had a similar story last week I remember after the protest. When you actually read the little vox pop things they did with protest attendees they were perfectly normal people with perfectly reasonable concerns about the current vaccine, not rabid nutcases as the headlines would suggest. Most people I know who are NOT anti vaxxers are not at all happy with this demonisation of people who dare to question the current vaccine that's being pushed on us. Hopefully this kind of media coverage will backfire. I mean a headline like "No vaccine for stupidity" is really going to change my mind :rolleyes:

View attachment 1066872View attachment 1066874View attachment 1066872 View attachment 1066874

The only extremists are anyone who's pushing the vaccine agenda & telling us this is the only way out of the scamdemic.

Surely this is just spin, right? Or there a real chance the anti-vaxxers could do some damage? I suppose it's possible

False flag is what I mean, Someone on the inside who has access & knowledge of where the covid viles are kept locked away, But the msm will spin it & blame it on someone who is opposed to the shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely this is just spin, right? Or there a real chance the anti-vaxxers could do some damage? I suppose it's possible
There's extremists everywhere.

Obviously there's sleeper agents ready to go, but there'd be anti-vaxxers more than happy to target facilities and follow the lead.

View attachment 1066872View attachment 1066874View attachment 1066872View attachment 1066874
Theres your problem right there

View attachment 1066984View attachment 1066985

I smell a rat here & it sounds like some sort of inside job is being planned by the government.

This is beyond ridiculous. People who don't want to get the Covid new vaccination are not planning to break in and destroy the vax. People are happy for others to get it, they just want a friggin choice. This is they way trouble is stirred up, why aren't people who print this rubbish censored? I agree, sounds like a set up.

Los Angeles schools are making children use QR codes to attend school daily now, as well as being forced to take covid tests.

Microsoft & John Hopkins are behind this initiative called Daily Pass.

America is in for some seriously bad times. I believe each country is being done differently (and I think Australia won't get this bad) but America could have a full blown civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back