Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccines are typically less effective in the real-world than in clinical trials. But in data from Israel and the United Kingdom, both of whom have managed to vaccinate a large slice of their population, vaccine effectiveness appears to be matching that seen in clinical trials.

In Britain, Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine appears to be 88 per cent effective at preventing symptomatic infection in those aged over 80.

Israeli scientists are reporting a 92 per cent effectiveness rate overall – similar rates to those seen in clinical trials that initially stunned scientists.
“I find it surprising,” said Professor Simon Foote, director of the John Curtin School of Medical Research at the Australian National University.
“But it’s a nice surprise.”
“There is absolutely no doubt that people who have been vaccinated are substantially less likely to get symptomatic disease.
They are much less likely to end up in hospital. And they are probably much less likely to die of the disease.”

Well done for posting this Hawky. I think you represent what a significant number of people in the community think. I'm not sure if it's the majority but articles like this are important for Health Officials desperate for us to be vaccinate and to placate the masses.

Health Officials in Israel consented to their citizens being guinea pigs for Pfizer, with their data being collected, in return for getting early supply of vaccine. They've introduced strong coercive practices to make people vaccinate and some of their results are starting to be reported.

I'm disappointed that they didn't introduce therapeutics like HCQ, IVM + Zn to compare with the vaccines, as part of the study design.

There is an inherent bias towards showing the vaccine being effective and the way this trial is reported has major limitations only including 6 weeks of data, from 20th December until 1st Feb 2021, no residents in aged care being included, and over 730,000 excluded when their data could have made a significant difference to he results.

We designed this observational study to emulate a target trial of the causal effect of the BNT162b2 vaccine on Covid-19 outcomes. We considered three periods: days 14 through 20 after the first dose of vaccine, days 21 through 27 after the first dose (administration of the second dose was scheduled to occur on day 21 after the first dose), and day 7 after the second dose until the end of the follow-up.

1615102840297.png

During a mean follow-up of 15 days (interquartile range, 5 to 25), 10,561 infections were documented, of which 5996 (57%) were symptomatic Covid-19 illness, 369 required hospitalization, 229 were severe cases of Covid-19, and 41 resulted in death.

They report 9 of those deaths in the vaccinated group and 32 in the unvaccinated. However the study left out over 26,000 nursing home recipients of the injection. From reports around the world, a high number of deaths from the vaccine is happening in nursing homes. Real Word data compiled by Johns Hopkins University report a sharp increase in deaths from OCIVD after 20th December when vaccination started.

1615103943238.png

Even though they may not have been able to match all of the 700,000 people they left out of the study they should still have reported on the same outcomes, with all the data available.

One of the reason the results were so surprising to researchers could have been because of bias and data manipulating by leaving out a significant number of vaccinated participants.

Last edited:
The killer vaccine death toll is up to 460 in the UK

It's pretty amazing that there have been over 280 million doses of vaccines administered worldwide all developed using a range of approaches in different countries and yet the only information for vaccine 'deaths' comes from US anti vaccination, anti abortion, fundamentalist Christian sources. It really is a remarkable conspiracy. It's also amazing that these people have the inside scoop and not legitimate scientists or doctors acting as whistleblowers.

1615111100834.png

It's funny how "every death counts" when it comes to locking down millions of people for no good ******* reason - but when thousands of people die during vaccine trials they are brushed aside because they had pre-existing conditions?!
Does anyone else find this a completely ridiculous and corrupt double standard?

Also Venk, how can it be OK for these phoney "doctors" to infect and kill people maliciously and on purpose but we do it, albeit accidentally, we are called "granny-killers" "selfish"? You and the rest of your pro-vax, pro-ld cohorts have a gigantic blind-spot there.
'
You have to be kidding yourself if you think that it is done for our own health and or safety. Its all about control , it always has been . Wake up!

It's pretty amazing that there have been over 280 million doses of vaccines administered worldwide all developed using a range of approaches in different countries and yet the only information for vaccine 'deaths' comes from US anti vaccination, anti abortion, fundamentalist Christian sources. It really is a remarkable conspiracy. It's also amazing that these people have the inside scoop and not legitimate scientists or doctors acting as whistleblowers.
What the f'ark are you talking about?! The US stats come from the CDC VAERs site, and the UK stats come from their gov sites. You're spreading misinformation again.
Again, good trolling; ya got me.

Yes, severe reactions represent a teeeeeeeeny percentage, but, now that you've had access to the awesome information I've provided here, how would you feel if your dear old granny dropped dead 2 days after getting one of the death jabs?

This is just the UK stuff. The summaries of vaccine injuries and fatalities are at the bottom of these UK gov pdfs.

You won't look, because you won't be able to cope with seeing what's real, so here's a couple of screenshots of parts of the summaries

Pfizer:

zVgUm3g.jpg

AstraZeneca

P17mREW.jpg

Last edited:
What the f'ark are you talking about?! The US stats come from the CDC VAERs site, and the UK stats come from their gov sites. You're spreading misinformation again.
Again, good trolling; ya got me.

Yes, severe reactions represent a teeeeeeeeny percentage, but, now that you've had access to the awesome information I've provided here, how would you feel if your dear old granny dropped dead 2 days after getting one of the death jabs?

This is just the UK stuff. The summaries of vaccine injuries and fatalities are at the bottom of these UK gov pdfs.

You won't look, because you won't be able to cope with seeing what's real, so here's a couple of screenshots of parts of the summaries

Pfizer:

zVgUm3g.jpg

AstraZeneca

P17mREW.jpg

Your stuff is absolute garbage. You throw up info that is legit and then re analysed by clowns or analysed by yourself with no legitimate understanding of context. There is no one in the mainstream scientific community that provides this kind of interpretation that you have. Your prior post above but is sourced from a long running anti vaxxer whose sole qualification is an arts degree and had had 'uk.gov' stamped on it but it had nothing to do with government information which is of course contrary to what you have here - the CDC says that

""Over 76 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 1, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,381 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.""

and, again you are witnessing highly fragile population groups being given vaccines and you are using this to gain some kind of benefit. You clearly have no interest in checking the veracity of your sources and seem to be cutting and pasting from anti vax sites. It's shameful that you are circulating this crap.

Your stuff is absolute garbage. You throw up info that is legit and then re analysed by clowns or analysed by yourself with no legitimate understanding of context. There is no one in the mainstream scientific community that provides this kind of interpretation that you have. Your prior post above but is sourced from a long running anti vaxxer whose sole qualification is an arts degree and had had 'uk.gov' stamped on it but it had nothing to do with government information which is of course contrary to what you have here - the CDC says that

""Over 76 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through March 1, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 1,381 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.""

and, again you are witnessing highly fragile population groups being given vaccines and you are using this to gain some kind of benefit. You clearly have no interest in checking the veracity of your sources and seem to be cutting and pasting from anti vax sites. It's shameful that you are circulating this crap.
Lolzables! FMD! I'm just about convinced you're a government or vax company shill. Are there more of you on here? lol. Stick to criticising info rather than sources; that does your arguments no favours. If Barbara Loe Fisher presented a video of someone dropping dead straight after receiving a covid jab, you'd say, "wah, wah, it doesn't count coz she's just an anti-vaxxer whose only qualification is an arts degree". That's what your points are like.

I haven't concluded or analysed anything. Are you drunk? I'm just regurgitating tweets. I'm simply, out of the goodness of my heart (ha), posting some data that suggests there's something faking dodgy going on.

Yes, as I've said, many of the severe vaccine-related injuries are probably coincidences, but we don't know yet, do we? Do you? That's the point: we don't know, yet knut-heads like Greg k'Hunt tell us that the vaccines are totally effective and perfectly safe (and he does it in such a condescending way). And the reported reactions are just the short-term stuff; what about long-term?

It's shameful that I'm that I'm "circulating this crap"? If you weren't so scared to see something you don't wanna see, and had, therefore, clicked beyond finding what you wanted to make your point, you might've noticed that the pdfs of the UK data come from this link below. Is that a fake gov.uk url? It ain't, so perhaps you should contact them about their "shameful circulation of this crap".

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Instead of little old me, why don't you take up your pro-vax cause with those tweeting similar stuff. Perhaps you could start with all of Robert Kennedy Junior's followers. You'll be fa'rking busy.

Here ya go. While you're shilling around, promoting the jabbing of experimental anti-covid drugs, maybe contact these doctors and have it out with them. Rather than performing your standard shill trick by spreading misinformation by bagging the site, have it out with each doctor.
They speak about the suss vaccines on this video ten times better than I ever could, and have 50 times the cred

Last edited:

Is mainstream scientific media just a fancy way of scientist with the most money to buy themselves positive press?

Im not going to look at the CDC figures and believe them myself, they have shown Nothing but complete and utter incompetence from day 1. They have absolutely no idea what they are doing

This entire pandemic has lacked context. Each day a number is thrown out of X dead, but nothing more. What we then get is what your last paragraph refrains too. Imaginary context. How the hell would you know that 1381 of the 76 million were all frail? You have absolutely no way to prove that. You are simply believing what you want to believe. The reality also is to waive of a vaccine death as a frail person and a a Covid death as a warrior with life ahead of them just shows you are completely unwilling to grasp or gain context.

It’s much easier to live life based on grand sweeping statements then it is to research, create your own principles and mindset and live outside of the peer pressure that exists around you but i do recommemd you do. You will be happier for it

Who would’ve thought the day would arrive that I’d agree with this campaigner

Censorship. But bc people are scared and it suits their agenda they go along with it. If people knew history they would know that what follows censorship isn’t a free society.

‘Trust the science’ has become a popular term when people don’t want to put up with genuine concerns that question the vaccine rollout and associated restrictions.

It’s just another catchy phrase to shut people up, to censor debate.

Science is all about asking questions. One of the main principles of real science is open debate, rigorous testing, observation and proving of all data, not assuming any theory to be true.

We are in a trial experiment with these vaccines. We wait to see the long term effects that we the people have to cover, not big pharma.
Any restrictive social laws attached to the vaccines are significant violation of basic human rights.

But fools support it bc they’ve been brainwashed by 12 mths of fear propaganda.

Take your conspiracies back where they belong in SRP. Run along now, the kiddies miss you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The statement, the reply and then the comeback.

Candace Owens

To all the leftists crying because Texas and Mississippi have announced they will resume FREEDOM— did you know that you are still welcome to stay in your home all day and double mask? You don’t need a government mandate to be a paranoid recluse.

Marianne Williamson

Mar 3Replying to @RealCandaceO I have family in TX. They’re not “paranoid recluses” but rather responsible citizens who care about themselves & those around them. Irresponsible reopening endangers them. The insanity of endowing public policy with the ethos of pure selfishness is nothing TX should be proud of.

Candace Owens
https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO

Thanks for the lecture, princess. Your cousins are welcome to wear a hazmat suit to the grocery store to avoid those who dare to walk around like human beings. Your insinuation that choosing freedom over fear is “selfish” is why you were not fit to lead this great country.

One of the weirder points everyone wants to drive forward. Media, politicians, big business is that isolation and division drives us closer together. In what ******* planet is that true? How can you physically define that as true? It’s the idea of if enough People say a stupid thing enough times then it will work it’s way into something of meaning

Its weird to me how we don’t measure things unless it’s a physical capability, but then I see a situation like this and I can see why. If in the world we began to measure the non physical and created a researched baseline for things like depression, anxiety and tied them to results and actions, then you wouldn’t be able to lie your way into the results you want.

You cant hide a dead person with a job and a family , but you can hide a lonely child crying in his bedroom. It’s really the trademark of Chinas political dominance in it’s own country. Show the wonder and hide the negatives, and it’s something we want too.

1615166557473.png
Seen a bit of this here from the ring ins and it is a standard response over on the GD and SRP boards isn't it.

What has been said to you, i have had the last point said to me which just goes to show what people who have swallowed the narrative good and proper are really like but most of the people who say any of that are just frightened out of their minds because of said swallowed narrative and there is no helping them.

View attachment 1072527
Seen a bit of this here from the ring ins and it is a standard response over on the GD and SRP boards isn't it.

What has been said to you, i have had the last point said to me which just goes to show what people who have swallowed the narrative good and proper are really like but most of the people who say any of that are just frightened out of their minds because of said swallowed narrative and there is no helping them.

I had an argument on FB with someone over the mandatory mask thing just yesterday. I never once attacked her personally, just stuck to the topic at hand, but in each of her posts she tried to bully me in one way or another. I was told I was selfish, to get off my high horse, my stand was pointless and not doing anything so I should just comply and finally told to get a life (oh the irony :drunk: ).

One of the weirder points everyone wants to drive forward. Media, politicians, big business is that isolation and division drives us closer together. In what ******* planet is that true? How can you physically define that as true? It’s the idea of if enough People say a stupid thing enough times then it will work it’s way into something of meaning

Its weird to me how we don’t measure things unless it’s a physical capability, but then I see a situation like this and I can see why. If in the world we began to measure the non physical and created a researched baseline for things like depression, anxiety and tied them to results and actions, then you wouldn’t be able to lie your way into the results you want.

You cant hide a dead person with a job and a family , but you can hide a lonely child crying in his bedroom. It’s really the trademark of Chinas political dominance in it’s own country. Show the wonder and hide the negatives, and it’s something we want too.

Here’s an idea that could save a lot of people a lot of wasted time getting obsessed with the “ covid conspiracy”

How about you just accept there’s nothing you can do to stop the agenda pushed by powerful, unseen forces?

How about accepting (reluctantly) that no amount of YouTube videos, articles, conspiracy theory online forums , website blogs, public speeches or demonstrations in the street are going to change anything.

The feeling of powerlessness in the obsessive “ woke” individual drives their obsession further along as time goes on while they search for some kind of meaning and validation of their fears.

Validation of their beliefs is found in a herd mentality of CT gossip
and group bonding of other like minded individuals who are also feeling the same powerlessness.

But no matter how much you think you’ve got a handle on all of the lies and corruption going on in the world, things will never be what you dream of being.

It’s just an endless cycle of confusion, anxiety, anger and meaningless narratives that don’t do your mental health any good at all.

Or maybe you’ve got nothing truely meaningful going in your life and chatting away about “ the stupid sheep people” fills the empty void of a sad, lonely soul.

Life is short. Death is inevitable.

You can’t “win” the fight.

Nothing will ever be exposed and no real valuable truth prevails.

That’s not how humans work.

There has always been corruption in the high offices of power and manipulation of the masses.

And always will be.

I had an argument on FB with someone over the mandatory mask thing just yesterday. I never once attacked her personally, just stuck to the topic at hand, but in each of her posts she tried to bully me in one way or another. I was told I was selfish, to get off my high horse, my stand was pointless and not doing anything so I should just comply and finally told to get a life (oh the irony :drunk: ).
All you have to do with these people is this.

them: wear a mask, think of others blah blah blah
you: do you wear it outside
them: no ( which is what the answer will be )
you: so now we have established you don't wear the mask because of a virus, now have a good think about why you wear it.

Here’s an idea that could save a lot of people a lot of wasted time getting obsessed with the “ covid conspiracy”

How about you just accept there’s nothing you can do to stop the agenda pushed by powerful, unseen forces?

How about accepting (reluctantly) that no amount of YouTube videos, articles, conspiracy theory online forums , website blogs, public speeches or demonstrations in the street are going to change anything.

The feeling of powerlessness in the obsessive “ woke” individual drives their obsession further along as time goes on while they search for some kind of meaning and validation of their fears.

Validation of their beliefs is found in a herd mentality of CT gossip
and group bonding of other like minded individuals who are also feeling the same powerlessness.

But no matter how much you think you’ve got a handle on all of the lies and corruption going on in the world, things will never be what you dream of being.

It’s just an endless cycle of confusion, anxiety, anger and meaningless narratives that don’t do your mental health any good at all.

Or maybe you’ve got nothing truely meaningful going in your life and chatting away about “ the stupid sheep people” fills the empty void of a sad, lonely soul.

Life is short. Death is inevitable.

You can’t “win” the fight.

Nothing will ever be exposed and no real valuable truth prevails.

That’s not how humans work.

There has always been corruption in the high offices of power and manipulation of the masses.

And always will be.
We can also do bugger all to affect the outcome of our teams footy results, doesn't stop us from knowing better than professional coaches etc right here on this forum and spout our uninformed opinions non stop though.... and loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back