Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast

The Australian Nursing Federation claims Perth hospitals are understaffed by up to 40 nurses every day.

The revelation comes after the death of Aishwarya Aswath - the seven-year-old girl who was taken to Perth Children’s Hospital with a fever but not seen by a doctor for more than two hours.

Shows how completely ****ed our priorities are. Perhaps if Mark took the 150 million lost during our 2 week lockdowns and actually staffed our hospitals, young children wouldn’t be needlessly dieing like this

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
3aw news just said that a lady in Bendigo has been rushed to hospital after getting jabbed. I'm in me car doing stuff, so I cant google it right now

Just heard it on the news again now. She had trouble breathing apparently.

If Covid don't get ya the vax will... we're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Unless you turn off the TV, radio and stop reading the crappy papers ;)

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Have none of you checked in for Scotty's 7.15pm urgent presser on the Astra Zenica vaccine and the rule changes?

Pretty cringeworthy

I don’t mind if he is taking a guess with the vaccine to be honest. Just frickin admit it.

I just hope out of all this they realise that treatment with proven drugs is better then a false hope of a vaccine. I also hope when it’s all said and done those responsible are jailed for manslaughter at the very least

Spitty_the_alpaca

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
1617875931661.png

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Have none of you checked in for Scotty's 7.15pm urgent presser on the Astra Zenica vaccine and the rule changes?

Have now ;)

What I don't get is why the AZ vax is deemed safe for people OVER 55. Does it only cause blood clots in younger people or is anyone over 55 deemed dispensable?

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Yeah saw that in passing and i think he has it around the wrong way, shouldn't he be following the world and banning it for over 50's and not under 50's, this country going to pump the oldies full of the homebrand version.

Have now ;)

What I don't get is why the AZ vax is deemed safe for people OVER 55. Does it only cause blood clots in younger people or is anyone over 55 deemed dispensable?

I'm just trying to work that out now. The messaging is asdurd.

Yeah saw that in passing and i think he has it around the wrong way, shouldn't he be following the world and banning it for over 50's and not under 50's, this country going to pump the oldies full of the homebrand version.

I think what they're saying is the AZ vaccine can be used for the second shot if the oldies have already had their first dose of AZ. That Pfizer will be used the rest of the time.

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Wouldn't this breach some kind of age discrimination laws
When you let the looney left draft legislation you in end up in such knot you will need a certificate to scratch your nuts.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
I think what they're saying is the AZ vaccine can be used for the second shot if the oldies have already had their first dose of AZ. That Pfizer will be used the rest of the time.
No pfizer is getting ripped out of aged care.

• Supplies of Pfizer vaccines already sent to aged care will be redistributed
There is now work in place to exchange Pfizer vaccines already sent to aged care facilities with AstraZeneca shots.

Seriously if your an over 50 you would stay well clear of AZ after hearing that especially that nations around the world have banned/paused AZ for over 55's.

This is also a bit convenient for the government because they're short.

I ruptured my spleen and the docs couldn't repair it so that's gone and my blood work's whacky. I'm on the first up 'vulnerable' list and should have already had the shot but my GP said I have to get the flu shot first because they're only getting a very small amount of covid vaccines every week that they're giving to the elderly.

No pfizer is getting ripped out of aged care.

• Supplies of Pfizer vaccines already sent to aged care will be redistributed
There is now work in place to exchange Pfizer vaccines already sent to aged care facilities with AstraZeneca shots.

Seriously if your an over 50 you would stay well clear of AZ after hearing that especially that nations around the world have banned/paused AZ for over 55's.

What they're saying now is that this rare blood clotting seems to affect the under 50s more. Anyway, they mangled that presser.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
What they're saying now is that this rare blood clotting seems to affect the under 50s more. Anyway, they mangled that presser.

What they are saying is we have no idea.

The thing is I don’t blame Scomo. I blame vaccine lovers like NO SPIN and Hawk Dork who forced Scomo to dole out a needle that wouldn’t work out of sheer desperation to bring the sheep out of there paddocks. He can’t be responsible for the moronic behaviour of the state Premiers and it’s citizens

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Have now ;)

Didn’t anyone tell you. When you are 54 your blood is thick as gooey caramel sauce but when you blow the candles out of your 55th birthday cake your blood instantly thins out and becomes completely immune from blood clots

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Just a thought but why are we banning it? Like does it actually matter? If someone wants to inject themselves with a drug that may or may not work with bad side effects, just let them. We let people drive cars that can drive 120km+ a hour, we let people buy syringes so they can put some sweet heroin in there veins, we let hundreds of thousands of people buy death sticks called cigarettes and condemn themselves to a early grave so why make a stand now?

The more we press on, the more we need to completely review our current political system, because the decision making is so disproportionate from anything preceding it, we simply have to go back and create a consistent approach.

People want cigarettes, it can kill you, we sell them because the people want it
People want a vaccine, it can kill you., we completely ban its use.

Just no. The answer here needs to be consistent. If people want the vaccine, let them have it like we do let them have cigarettes. Just dont force people to have it and all will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back