Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think you can say any death after a vaccination is specifically because of it. That's kind of the same as those who argued that reported Covid deaths could be due to other reasons.
So covid deaths arent the comorbidities (not only true but this has been argued for months by the covid lovers) but coincidental vaccine deaths of healthy people are unrelated to them. Jeepers theres some mental gymnastics afoot

Not only that, babies who are no threat of covid dying of vaccines used to "protect"...

So covid deaths arent the comorbidities but coincidental vaccine deaths of healthy are unrelated to them. Jeepers theres some mental gymnastics afoot

There wasn't a link or anything so not sure of the details at all. It's pretty easy to hand-pick stories that fit either side of the argument really.

78% of COVID deaths in the USA had a BMI rating over 30% body fat!
If this is right - I’m going buy a packet of ****

Among 148,494 adults who received a COVID-19 diagnosis during an emergency department (ED) or inpatient visit at 238 U.S. hospitals during March–December 2020, 28.3% had overweight and 50.8% had obesity. Overweight and obesity were risk factors for invasive mechanical ventilation, and obesity was a risk factor for hospitalization and death, particularly among adults aged <65 years.

I agree with the handpicked stories but theres been quite a few too. Enough to turn any logical and healthy person off them

A few of the complication stories? I guess so. I'm not sure if it's much more than others or that it's just people looking out for things more. Personally, I know hundreds who have had the vaccine with no trouble at all. Again, that's a pretty small hand-picked sample though. Nationally we've had 7-8 million vaccines administered. I haven't really heard many issues.

A few of the complication stories? I guess so. I'm not sure if it's much more than others or that it's just people looking out for things more. Personally, I know hundreds who have had the vaccine with no trouble at all. Again, that's a pretty small hand-picked sample though. Nationally we've had 7-8 million vaccines administered. I haven't really heard many issues.
Yeah hysteria from the media drums up both sides however when you're young, healthy, and exercise as I do, any story of reactions from a vaccine outweigh my 'fear' of covid (which is and always has been zero. I'd also happily travel to the US, UK, Brazil etc right now without issue if we were allowed). Our government also won't commit to anything once vaccines are done ie no restrictions, open borders etc. Says to me they have NFI if it'll work so again, why bother?

I said this 10 months ago at least. Turn the TV off and covid goes away. Nothing has happened since to prove that theory wrong, if anything the position has strengthened with the lengths they need to go to to keep fear going. "Samples in waste water, be on high alert" 10x for zero cases. I mean, really?!

Is it paranoia, or genuinely not needing the vax? Genuine question. I have never in my 30 years on the planet had a flu vax. No need to rely on it, no one should. Go for a walk and eat right, it works. So at that point, even 1 negative effect outweighs my thinking where I'm fine anyway. Most importantly of all and something the covid lovers seem to forget. From the experts mouths "most people will get it and not know"

spare me the "it's to help others" BS. That is utter, unquantifiable nonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it paranoia, or genuinely not needing the vax? Genuine question. I have never in my 30 years on the planet had a flu vax. No need to rely on it, no one should. Go for a walk and eat right, it works. So at that point, even 1 negative effect outweighs my thinking where I'm fine anyway. Most importantly of all and something the covid lovers seem to forget. From the experts mouths "most people will get it and not know"

spare me the "it's to help others" BS. That is utter, unquantifiable nonsense.
30. Right. When I was 30 I was invincible too. You’ll change.

They should check there turds
Funny enough but the turds could be indicating a more accurate picture of COIVD in the community. For the news it can disappear just like that, by changing the PCR cycles if and when the government wants, so who know which is accurate?

Also there is increasing evidence that the variants are linked to the injections, and those people could be "shedding"!

Warning from Geert Bossche, "Transforming a quite harmless virus into an uncontrollable monster"

Attachments

• 1619136404430.png
    1619136404430.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 61
The Covidians - Brain washed, frightened cult members. Infantilised, desperately needing to belong. Desperately in denial.
A globalisation of Jonestown.

You must believe, you are a threat if you don't believe, bend the knee, wear the mask, take the vaccine.
Accept the science, it's science! . It is the science god damn you, why can't you listen - the cases look at the case numbers, the deaths the deaths.

You can't leave your house except to shop for essentials, you cannot go to work, you can go anywhere. There is curfew a curfew. We will arrest you. You can't put that on facebook, you can't post that here or there.

We are saving lives. We need to lock you up in isolation, away from family, away from children away from life to save you. This is science! You hear!
Do you hear? God damn it shut up with your conspiracies. We are all in this together to save each other. This is love.

Australia does seem overly scared compared to talking to people or reading out of other countries - which is weird really. Definitely Murdoch playing a staring role.
Pretty sure Murdoch press is supporting the injections and he has a sizable investment in one of the companies.

Canada has had enough adverse reactions and deaths directly connected to AZ to ban it in under 65s. I think Canada has an adverse effect reporting system, but the ones in US, UK and Europe are easy to access for the hundreds of thousands of reports, not hearing about it and not happening are different.

At least then you wouldn't have to worry about muscle cramps.
"Claims on social media that Covid vaccine could affect female fertility unfounded, experts say."

Next minute "Researchers have launched a study to find out if COVID-19 vaccines are causing menstrual cycle changes after hundreds of women notice irregularities"

You'd think they would have researched this before mass roll out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back