Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #2: Lockdowns

Thoughts on COVID-19? (Choose 2 options)

• It's a naturally occurring virus

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • It came from a Chinese laboratory

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • It came from a US/other laboratory

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • It's dangerous and harsh restrictions are necessary

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • It's not dangerous enough to warrant harsh restrictions

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • It's basically another flu, so restrictions are silly

Votes: 14 18.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how in Sydney they have one new case of community spread but can't work out where he got it from. Hardly community spread if no-one has given it to him :rolleyes: Must be the immaculate infection :tearsofjoy:
These infected super spreaders fit in more in a day than I do in a week. All the while carrying a terminal illness. Wish I knew their secret

Honest to God this is as hyped as ever. The media talk up positive tests like you've tested positive to AIDs or terminal cancer. Rather than the sniffles.Or an asymptotic virus.
Like the hysteria of Mike Hussey testing positive. It wouldnt have got so much coverage had he been given a cancer diagnosis ffs. Top news for days about his 'positive test' but never once did they ever say he was actually sick...

Talking to a aussie born / Italian parents today. One uncle in Italy over 80 died from the virus, 4 cousins had it without issues. Reckons Italy has now reached herd immunity. One day we will have to open the borders and with or without the vax, we will have our own Italy experience.

Like the hysteria of Mike Hussey testing positive. It wouldnt have got so much coverage had he been given a cancer diagnosis ffs. Top news for days about his 'positive test' but never once did they ever say he was actually sick...

I was laughing out loud today when I heard on the news that - OMG :eek: - all the Sydney Swans had been to the cafe that the Sydney bloke who they can't work out where he got it from went!!! But - phew! - they all tested negative. Close run thing there for awhile, might have wiped out a whole AFL team!!!!

Seriously, if you were writing a comedy show about over reactive media you couldn't beat this story line.

Five more cases of jab-related clots.

I tell ya right now, the death jabs will kill more Aussies that the virus will; does that pass the pub test? Even before the jabs got here to allegedly save lives, taking out F***head Liar Dan's hotel disaster, not many Aussies died from the virus outside Victoria. According mainstream totals, outside of Vic and NSW, a total of 20 Australians have died from the virus in WA, Qld and SA. I bet anything that the death-jabs will kill more people in those states. Does that ANY sense to ANYONE on here?
Professor Skerrit said the TGA would continue to investigate all reported adverse events linked to vaccines. So fare more than 15,000 reports have been made for side effects ranging from headaches and muscle pain to severe allergic reactions.

“We undertake to look at all of them, and to dig deeply into the serious and unexpected ones,” he said.

The five recently confirmed cases takes the country to a total of 11 patients who developed the blood clotting with a low platelet count more than four days after receiving their first shot.

He did mention there were three others that may be directly related and Australia's incidence matches what's found overseas (around 1 per 100,000 deaths and 1 per 10,000 incidence of low platelet TTP blood clotting in Germany). This doesn't include normal blood clotting and other blood disorders that EU has 10,000 reports of from both Pfizer and AZ.

This is what it looks like apparently. All this for no immunity and no guarantee you don't pass on COVID, and a 0.001% or less death rate.

While they admitted 11 confirmed cases of TTP in 1.4 million AZ doses they don't say how many doses were given last week only for over 50s for the 5 confirmed cases. 1000? 2000? 5000?

Highly cited COVID doctor comes to stunning conclusion: Gov’t ‘scrubbing unprecedented numbers’ of injection-related deaths

3,544 deaths and 12,619 serious injuries reported between Dec. 14, 2020 and April 23, 2021.

April 30th, 2021

One of the world’s most prominent medical doctors with expertise in treating COVID-19 has gone on the record with a scathing rebuke of the U.S. government’s approach to fighting the virus. He says the government’s strategy, carried out in cooperation with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the United Nations World Health Organization, has resulted in tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths and is now being followed up with thousands more deaths caused by a mass-injection program.

'Dr. Peter McCullough, in a 32-minute interview with journalist Alex Newman, said if this were any other vaccine it would have been pulled from the market by now for safety reasons. McCullough holds the honor of being the most cited medical doctor on COVID-19 treatments at the National Library of Medicine, with more than 600 citations. He has testified before Congress and won numerous awards during his distinguished medical career.

'Between Dec. 14 and April 23, there were 3,544 deaths reported to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System [VAERS], along with 12,619 serious injuries. One might expect these numbers would trigger an exhaustive investigation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. But the opposite has occurred. According to McCullough, the government has taken what amounts to a passing glance at the alarming numbers and dismissed them with a bare minimum of scrutiny.

“A typical new drug at about five deaths, unexplained deaths, we get a black-box warning, your listeners would see it on TV, saying it may cause death,” McCullough said. “And then at about 50 deaths it’s pulled off the market.”

The U.S. has a precedent for this. In 1976, during the Swine Flu pandemic, the U.S. attempted to vaccinate 55 million Americans, but at that point the shot caused about 500 cases of paralysis and 25 deaths. “The 1976 program was killed, at 25 deaths,” McCullough said.

“In the U.S. today [as of late March] we have approximately 77 million people vaccinated for COVID and we have 2,602 deaths reported, so it’s unprecedented how many deaths have accrued,” he said. “Then on March 8 the CDC announced on their website with very little fanfare, that they had reviewed about 1,600 deaths with unnamed FDA doctors and they indicated not a single death was related to the vaccine,” he added. “I think that was concerning in the academic community.”

McCullough said he knows from first-hand experience that doing a thorough investigation into 1,600 potentially vaccine-related deaths would have taken months to complete.

Previous studies, including one from Harvard University, estimate that only 1 to 10 percent of all vaccine-related deaths get reported to VAERS.
“Reporting a death requires a healthcare worker to enter it into the system,” he said. And if the death does not occur within the normal 15-minute monitoring period they often go unreported. Most deaths occur within 72 hours of the shot. “They pile up on day one, two and three,” he said.

As a matter of comparison: There are 20 to 30 deaths reported every year to VAERS related to the flu shot. That’s with 195 million receiving flu shots. Compare that to the COVID shot, which resulted in 2,602 reported deaths through 77 million vaccinations. That’s a stunningly high ratio of deaths to vaccinations, the highest for any vaccine in U.S. history, and yet no major media outlet has launched an investigation. Independent journalists and researchers such as Alex Newman, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Leo Hohmann have been ruthlessly censored.

Confirming a LeoHohmann.com report from earlier this month, McCullough said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, while it does have issues with blood clots, is actually the safest of the three vaccines now being offered to Americans.

...............................................................................................................................

Under normal circumstances, 50 deaths reported to the CDC’s VAERS surveillance system would result in a drug being taken off market immediately. In the case of the COVID shots, however, thousands of deaths have already been reported, and yet the mass vaccination programs continue to be pushed.

Last edited:
l9LtbCR.jpg

Dr Sherri Tenpenny:
"Pfizer jabs are about 6 months from FULL FDA APPROVAL. Also heard Moderna was submitting as well.   Priority Review designation is [usually] given to drugs that offer major advances in treatment, or provide treatment where none existed prior!"

"

Canadian doctor defies gag order to inform public how 'Moderna COVID shots killed, disabled patients'
April 26, 2021

'....Charles Hoffe, who has been a medical doctor for 28 years in the small, rural town of Lytton in British Columbia, Canada. The town is comprised of many indigenous groups and the “First Nations.” When Dr. Hoffe was given 900 doses of the Moderna experimental COVID-19 injections, he administered the doses through the Lytton Medical Clinic to those who wanted them. He chose not to inject himself.

Dr. Hoffe reports that the result of injecting 900 people among the indigenous First Nations community was that 2 people went into anaphylactic shock, one person died, and several others have suffered what appear to be permanent disabilities. He relates how one of his patients is in so much pain now, that she prefers death to life. By contrast, no one in the community died or became permanently disabled due to the COVID-19 virus for the past year.

Dr. Hoffe reported these adverse reactions by email to the medical personnel in his community who were responsible for the roll-out of the Moderna shots, which included pharmacists, nurses, and doctors in his area, a total of about 18 people he says. His email expressed grave concern over the side effects he was seeing, and he asked if perhaps they should pause the injections for a while.

He reports that within 48 hours he received a very stern rebuke from his superiors at the Interior Health Authority accusing him of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and that they were going to report him to BC College of Physicians and Surgeons. They forbade him from saying anything negative about the Moderna shots by issuing a gag order against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canadian doctor defies gag order to inform public how 'Moderna COVID shots killed, disabled patients'
April 26, 2021

'....Charles Hoffe, who has been a medical doctor for 28 years in the small, rural town of Lytton in British Columbia, Canada. The town is comprised of many indigenous groups and the “First Nations.” When Dr. Hoffe was given 900 doses of the Moderna experimental COVID-19 injections, he administered the doses through the Lytton Medical Clinic to those who wanted them. He chose not to inject himself.

Dr. Hoffe reports that the result of injecting 900 people among the indigenous First Nations community was that 2 people went into anaphylactic shock, one person died, and several others have suffered what appear to be permanent disabilities. He relates how one of his patients is in so much pain now, that she prefers death to life. By contrast, no one in the community died or became permanently disabled due to the COVID-19 virus for the past year.

Dr. Hoffe reported these adverse reactions by email to the medical personnel in his community who were responsible for the roll-out of the Moderna shots, which included pharmacists, nurses, and doctors in his area, a total of about 18 people he says. His email expressed grave concern over the side effects he was seeing, and he asked if perhaps they should pause the injections for a while.

He reports that within 48 hours he received a very stern rebuke from his superiors at the Interior Health Authority accusing him of causing “vaccine hesitancy” and that they were going to report him to BC College of Physicians and Surgeons. They forbade him from saying anything negative about the Moderna shots by issuing a gag order against him.

I read about this one. There weren’t any deaths or complications recorded in the town and nobody came forward to back up his claims. Not sure what to make of that. Seemed like he was just trying to push forward his opinion without any evidence.

I'd love to know why people go and get tested if they're not showing any symptoms, I just looked at the latest statistics on the government website.

Tests in the last 24 hours- 30,733. :eek:

Under investigation last 24 hours- 1.

This is a seriously dangerous situation people, be vigilant, be careful, be afraid and get tested even if you're feeling perfectly fine. IMO if we get 2 under investigation in one 24 hour period we should close our borders permanently to everyone until this apocalyptic plague is under control.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Above is a post I made late Wednesday.

The below is the latest government website stats >

Tests in last 24 hours- 50,635.

Under investigation last 24 hours- 0

This from a highly contagious very dangerous variant. :think: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you saying the tests aren't accurate and this variant is most likely around? Or that people just shouldn't be tested?

Seems like testing is going well and it's just government reaction that's over the top.
From what I have read the chances of asymptomatic people being contagious is small at worst.. I can't see why if you're feeling fine you need to get tested, as seems to be demonstrated by this carrier of a highly deadly, highly contagious variant guy being out and about all over the place with no cases yet.... yeh sure go for it if you have symptoms.

Couldn't agree more with the bolded.

Bali with no real lockdown atm at 500 cases a day and about 1000 deaths overall. Someone I know was explaining to me that recently they cut there finger very severely while working at a restaurant and it took 6 hours to see a doctor in the emergency ward in Perth, in Bali his mother doing her new job in the rice fields fell over and severely hurt her leg a few months later. She went to the hospital and was in in 15 minutes

It says alot really about the importance of healthy living id say. People in Bali dont normally chain smoke, eat McDonalds every day and then blame a flu like virus for all there problems

Nah, not guaranteed at all. I felt a bit sluggish for half a day. Some people I’ve known had a similar reaction. Most had nothing.
It's even less chance of getting sick from covid for me and anyone else who's healthy and under about 60

The best defence is looking after yourself. How this basic principle has been lost the last 15 months I don't know. Even worse, this basic theory is labeled 'conspiracy theory' by the sheep. So odd

It's even less chance of getting sick from covid for me and anyone else who's healthy and under about 60

The best defence is looking after yourself. How this basic principle has been lost the last 15 months I don't know. Even worse, this basic theory is labeled 'conspiracy theory' by the sheep. So odd

With no cases in the country that’s probably true. I’m not too sure of Australia’s plan to open up to the world and avoid that somehow. A decent bout of Covid seems much worse from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back