Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

June is shaping up as a brilliant month for me, places opening up and sports on the way back yet still having to work from home. Best of both worlds really.

Disclaimer: I don’t have kids and I love my wife, which obviously makes it easier to stay home...

I heard the nurse at the testing station the other day saying they are testing approx 25 staff per day still.

So around 100+ per week and ongoing for the foreseeable future.

Even though the public is burning America to the ground?
You can't underestimate how stupid Americans are. All he has to do is convince enough of them that it's China's fault and the state governors. He'll basically just lie for 6 months about how great he was and how it's everyone else's fault. He'll throw shitloads of borrowed money at the economy and keep increasing the trade deficit and public debt as per his first term.

You can't underestimate how stupid Americans are. All he has to do is convince enough of them that it's China's fault and the state governors. He'll basically just lie for 6 months about how great he was and how it's everyone else's fault. He'll throw shitloads of borrowed money at the economy and keep increasing the trade deficit and public debt as per his first term.

He doesn’t even have to do any of those things, he’s walking straight into a second term. There’s no worthy challengers running against him is a big part of the problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn’t even have to do any of those things, he’s walking straight into a second term. There’s no worthy challengers running against him is a big part of the problem
That’s simply not true, he’s trailing in the polls and trailing in key swing states. Of course, he trailed in 2016 and won, however he’s currently trailing by more than then. And his opponent will have the most popular living president campaigning for him. There’s also 100,000 dead and the country is burning. He may win, the country is hopelessly divided to the point that people will vote for a troll, but there’s no way he’s going to ‘walk it in’.

That’s simply not true, he’s trailing in the polls and trailing in key swing states. Of course, he trailed in 2016 and won, however he’s currently trailing by more than then. And his opponent will have the most popular living president campaigning for him. There’s also 100,000 dead and the country is burning. He may win, the country is hopelessly divided to the point that people will vote for a troll, but there’s no way he’s going to ‘walk it in’.

polls have been proven to mean nothing, even here

polls have been proven to mean nothing, even here
That’s a paper thin analysis. The polls in 2016 fell within the margin of error. Clinton did win the popular vote. The vagaries of the electoral college is what it didn’t account for. Which is why we’re seeing much more targeted polling in key swing states. And Trump isn’t ‘walking it in’. He’s trailing in some of those states he absolutely needs to win. There’s a lot to play out, but claiming he’s a shoo-in isn’t analysis, it’s cheerleading.

I don't think conservative voters are interested in participating in polls as much as their counterparts.
I dont think Trump voters are traditional conservative voters and are proud to be associated with the orange man and want to shout it from the roof tops

Uncle Rupert will get his man in he always does thats how it works
Uncle Steve is way above Uncle Ruperts pay grade.
Uncle Steve has the Don's back.
Hope the US rioters are social distancing whilst rioting, or there could be a few less Dem votes because of either incarceration, curfews, isolation or general ill health.
Suppression of voter turnout is probably going to be a key strategy again.
IMO, COVID-19 will be used to suppress voter turnout in key non-Trump friendly areas and for ppl that would more likely be Dem voters.

Having the Trump supporters not so afraid of the virus or thinking it is a hoax will help voter turnout for Trump voters, as they won't be so afraid of going out and lining up to vote.

Conclusion: The Virus is/will being/be weaponised to deliver team Trump a 2020 victory.

Trump, for his faults is clearly the better option. Biden has later stage dementia, cant string sentence together. Hes forgetting key words when he talks, and hes 187 years old, that cant win. How it came to that being the best option, well that just sums america up. ******* lunatics

Trump, for his faults is clearly the better option. Biden has later stage dementia, cant string sentence together. Hes forgetting key words when he talks, and hes 187 years old, that cant win. How it came to that being the best option, well that just sums america up. ******* lunatics
I might agree with the last sentence but nothing else. Trump is 74 this year to Biden’s 78, to suggest one is senile and the other compos mentis is laughable. Particularly when the 78-year-old looks significantly healthier. Also, if you’ve ever watched a Trump press conference, he meanders, talks nonsense, forgets key points...the only difference is that his policies and attitudes are extreme while Biden’s are at least centrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back