Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, because i dont adhere to the inconsistent/dumb rules when i havent been sick? Can go to coles but cant go to my brothers......yeah dont think so

Guess what, still not sick
Because you need to go to the supermarket to get food. Visiting family isn’t essential.

How do you struggle with this so much?

CoronaVirus dies in Australia if we all stop watching the news. It's like the Simpsons episode with the advertising boards coming to life. Ignore them

While it's real it's greatly exaggerated to a point it's not even worth reporting. 20 new 'cases', most won't know or very mild symptoms. Oh no!!

Because you need to go to the supermarket to get food. Visiting family isn’t essential.

How do you struggle with this so much?

I dont struggle with it. I could go to bunnings to get a potplant, i could go to harvey norman to get a TV, i could go to a park and 'run' into my family

yet i 'couldn't' see my family. Well guess what, i did see my family and none of us have the 'rona when restrictions were in full force.

What's your idea of facts? Is it actual facts or just anecdotes based on your personal experience?

Facts - hospitals are dead, less then 110 have died in Australia - all elderly compromised human beings. Countless false reading tests world wide. Sweet FA people with the seasonal flu.
Nobody talks about deaths in the media anymore it’s all about reporting cases. Scott Morrison said back in March , we are all going to know someone infected with this virus - also another fact straight from the horses mouth. People are in fear , fear controls the consciousness. I dare you to switch off your tv and disconnect from the media, nothing is happening , nobody is dying hooked up to ventilators and even if they are , it’s not covid 19

CoronaVirus dies in Australia if we all stop watching the news. It's like the Simpsons episode with the advertising boards coming to life. Ignore them

While it's real it's greatly exaggerated to a point it's not even worth reporting. 20 new 'cases', most won't know or very mild symptoms. Oh no!!
Spot on and 99 percent of Australia can’t seem to grasp it, they rather bow and obey to the narrative, our world as we knew it is gone , this “new normal “ is here , and people have submitted without a F*n wimper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you don't know me and are basing your assumptions of someone because of one post, got it. :thumbsu:

And we should all listen to you because why ?
There is absolutely no reason you should listen to me.

I just thought you might like to know you are posting ignorant and stupid things, in case you wanted to do more research. That way you can avoid embarrassing yourself by repeating this rubbish to people who actually know you.

No need to thank me, the work is its own reward. :thumbsu:

Facts - hospitals are dead, less then 110 have died in Australia - all elderly compromised human beings. Countless false reading tests world wide. Sweet FA people with the seasonal flu.
Nobody talks about deaths in the media anymore it’s all about reporting cases. Scott Morrison said back in March , we are all going to know someone infected with this virus - also another fact straight from the horses mouth. People are in fear , fear controls the consciousness. I dare you to switch off your tv and disconnect from the media, nothing is happening , nobody is dying hooked up to ventilators and even if they are , it’s not covid 19

I'm going to say it... i really wish it was people like you who were sick with covid and hooked up to a ventillator... not those who have done the right thing. I wonder what your attitude might be then

I'm going to say it... i really wish it was people like you who were sick with covid and hooked up to a ventillator... not those who have done the right thing. I wonder what your attitude might be then
Haha, no worries mate. You can’t catch something that doesn’t exist , so if I’m on a ventilator, it’s because il have lung cancer

Did any of the Cedar meat cluster require hospitalisation? I can’t remember if the numbers went up after that.

No, the numbers didn't jump from that.
It's consistently been around 5-10 in hospital for 2 months.

As of today, in Victoria, 9 are hospitalised, 2 are in ICU (the only 2 in Australia), and 2 are on Ventilators (again, the only 2 in Australia).
A total of 18 are currently hospitalised in Australia, 8 in NSW and 1 in Queensland.

The last death of COVID-19 in Australia was 31 days ago.
Excluding Victoria (2 days), there hasn't been a confirmed community transmission case in Australia for 15 days.

So which is it?

If there was going to be somewhere doing bad with cases it was either going to be Sydney or Melbourne.
State cases as a percentage of population:

VIC - .029%
NSW - .041%
TAS - .044%
WA - .023%
QLD - .021%
SA - .026%

It's always good to stop reading the news headlines and actually get some perspective without an "opinion" added to it.
The RBAs news sentiment index is off the charts currently. I think it's making people un poco loco.

Haha, here comes Mr "we have to listen to the experts". But only when covid, which threatens a subset of the population. Not climate change which threatens the entire population.

At the end of the day , if you guys want to embrace forced quarantine lockdown measures and enter a communist way of life , I’m happy for you , because it’s here to stay.

SA putting more cops on the border with Vic and NSW advising their local businesses to not accept booking from Victorian travellers

Finally worthy use for #VICBIAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back