Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you want to exploit the rules? Why not just follow them? I genuinely don't get it.
Why not, this country is not going to move forward so who the hell cares, every outbreak will have the governments shitting bricks and locking down, they are going to be jumping at shadows forever, when will enough be enough or are you going to be happy to be locked down every couple of months for the rest of your life and have to give reasons why you left your premises.

All this lockdown is doing is pausing the next outbreak, gotta let people back out and guess what will happen, yep shops will open and the people will flock back in their millions to get christmas shopping done just in case there is no chance in november/december.

Why not, this country is not going to move forward so who the hell cares, every outbreak will have the governments shitting bricks and locking down, they are going to be jumping at shadows forever, when will enough be enough or are you going to be happy to be locked down every couple of months for the rest of your life and have to give reasons why you left your premises.

All this lockdown is doing is pausing the next outbreak, gotta let people back out and guess what will happen, yep shops will open and the people will flock back in their millions to get christmas shopping done just in case there is no chance in november/december.

But it will be people like you that cause every outbreak, you are being completely counter productive to what you actually want. It makes no sense at all.

are you going to be happy to be locked down every couple of months for the rest of your life

If it looks like going on for that long, humans in some countries will adapt.
Including with face masks like below
And where required, with tiny external speakers to negate the mask getting in the way of free speech

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 12.11.27 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.18.15 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 11.18.28 am.png

I wonder if Gladys B will cop the Dan Andrews treatment if it goes **** up for NSW?

Every government should be held accountable irrespective of political alliance. I think she did cop it during the ruby princes saga.....or was that more scomo?
I have friends who are staunch liberal party supporters who will pot andrews at any stage (even pre covid). Fair enough now during covid though.
Sure there's the same that applies for pro ALP fans too.

The usual
Relaxed restrictions
Hundreds turned up for a meal and a beer (HUNDREDS!)
Someone had the pox
Imminent death of NSW freedoms predicted

dey took our freeedomssss!

I personally don't think the pub/patrons will be blamed a la BLM protestors however.

But it will be people like you that cause every outbreak, you are being completely counter productive to what you actually want. It makes no sense at all.

Maybe at some point Victoria and other States will make it an offence to knowingly and deliberately encourage others to break the COVID-19 restrictions.
Particularly if doing so using public threads in online forums and social media.

If it looks like going on for that long, humans in some countries will adapt.
Including with face masks like below
And where required, with tiny external speakers to negate the mask getting in the way of free speech

View attachment 911360
View attachment 911364
View attachment 911363
It will be a hundred million years before i wear a mask.
And you, unless you tell me you never ever leave your house, what a stupid response. You leave your house then you can infect, get infected so shove that bullshit ' people like you ' rhetoric.

As suggested in one of my pics, the evolution of the human species might do it for your future very distant relatives.

Although I suspect that humans will be long gone from planet earth, due to more either or a combination of deadlier virus/disease, impotency, nuclear wars/other weapons, natural disasters, environmental collapse, or even an alien invasion/attack well before we reach that point.

Whats going on in sydney with the pub outbreak out west?

Merely 15.5kms from where I'm sitting is the Crossroads Hotel.
It sits at the end of the Hume Highway (just before the start of the Freeway to Victoria) near Camden Valley Way and the entrance to the M7

The largest Hotel in that area and easy to hit for a quick stop before heading home.
Very popular with Tradies trying to lose their cash in the pokies before they get home and the missus gets it.

Now spread to another pub further south due to pokies patron from Crossroads Hotle also visiting Picton Hotel

Add to this the 12 defence force personeel now in Wagga
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...fter-suspected-cases-of-coronavirus-c-1161427

and we've got the makings of our own corona clusterf*ck in NSW now

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you, unless you tell me you never ever leave your house, what a stupid response. You leave your house then you can infect, get infected so shove that bullshit ' people like you ' rhetoric.
But it will be because of people like you. You want to exploit the rules and state you will never wear a mask. It is you.

But it will be because of people like you. You want to exploit the rules and state you will never wear a mask. It is you.
How long are you happy to keep getting locked down due to a handful in ICU ( inB4 'But a handful quickly turns to lots. hospitals can't handle it', blah, blah. Parroted MSM rubbish).

There won't be 100% effective vaccine. Cases will stop pop up every single time we ease restrictions. Use some logic here, think for yourself instead of mindlessly following the alarmist news stories. Cases aren't going away, they're zero here but won't be once borders open. That is obvious

Hospitals are fine. Average age of deaths is 80ish and whilst that's sad for the families let's use some perspective. You can't lock down millions to save a few thousand near the end anyway. It's so blatantly stupid. People who can think for themselves and take the hysteria out of their thought process are being labelled as 'idiots'. Bizarre

Merely 15.5kms from where I'm sitting is the Crossroads Hotel.
It sits at the end of the Hume Highway (just before the start of the Freeway to Victoria) near Camden Valley Way and the entrance to the M7

The largest Hotel in that area and easy to hit for a quick stop before heading home.
Very popular with Tradies trying to lose their cash in the pokies before they get home and the missus gets it.

Now spread to another pub further south due to pokies patron from Crossroads Hotle also visiting Picton Hotel

Add to this the 12 defence force personeel now in Wagga
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/heal...fter-suspected-cases-of-coronavirus-c-1161427

and we've got the makings of our own corona clusterf*ck in NSW now

thoughts and prayers syd

How long are you happy to keep getting locked down due to a handful in ICU ( inB4 'But a handful quickly turns to lots. hospitals can't handle it', blah, blah. Parroted MSM rubbish).

There won't be 100% effective vaccine. Cases will stop pop up every single time we ease restrictions. Use some logic here, think for yourself instead of mindlessly following the alarmist news stories. Cases aren't going away, they're zero here but won't be once borders open. That is obvious

Hospitals are fine. Average age of deaths is 80ish and whilst that's sad for the families let's use some perspective. You can't lock down millions to save a few thousand near the end anyway. It's so blatantly stupid. People who can think for themselves and take the hysteria out of their thought process are being labelled as 'idiots'. Bizarre

Even fox news is doing it now.

I don’t think following the law is being hysterical. People not following the law are often called idiots. Sometimes it’s even the slogan.

The numbers are quite small in perspective. Even in the USA by averages you know one person who tested positive for every hundred people you know. 2,500 people to know one person who passed away.

It's at about 10x the number of people who pass away from AIDS per year in the USA. None of it is nice numbers, but I wouldn't have thought the deaths were only 10x AIDS, between two to three times the number of total drug overdose deaths per year.

The numbers are big, but so is the number of people, so perspective.

Australia is so far away from a covid-19 problem at the moment.

The numbers are quite small in perspective. Even in the USA by averages you know one person who tested positive for every hundred people you know. 2,500 people to know one person who passed away.

It's at about 10x the number of people who pass away from AIDS per year in the USA. None of it is nice numbers, but I wouldn't have thought the deaths were only 10x AIDS, between two to three times the number of total drug overdose deaths per year.

The numbers are big, but so is the number of people, so perspective.

Australia is so far away from a covid-19 problem at the moment.
If you had the chance to stop it becoming a problem would you give it a try?

Not following the rules because you don’t think we should be in lockdown which then causes more lockdowns is some kind of logic.
The rules are nonsensical. Can catch a bus with 50 strangers but can't have 4 people you know (and thus know don't have it) at your house.

We don't have any rules to break here now thankfully but I don't blame people not following nonsensical BS tbh.

As I said, cases are going to pop up for a very long time. You're happy with lockdowns into next year? Year after? All because they said a few people have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back