Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternatively, this could also solely be a result of how good Australian medical care has been for the non-aged care with COVID-19 in hospital, compared with many other countries.
Its about casual workers with no sick leave working multiple shifts at multiple locations and spreading the disease around
Its about a federal government that overlook its its aged care sector with no full time nurses and with no plan with how to deal with covid

Scomo as a previous health minister saw it first hand that its all about profit not care.
They also saw the devastation globally and in NSW and did nothing to protect them until it was too late

There was people calling for paid leave for casuals from day 1 Scomo ignored it

Of Victoria's 607 people in hospital with coronavirus, 34 were under the age of 40. That includes six children aged under 10 in hospital and two people in their 30s in intensive care.

Police have not even charged her with not wearing a mask.

VIC Police claim they initially tried to arrest her for not providing her name and address when asked/instructed to do so, and then claim they also arrested her for getting a bit feely touchy with that police officer.
Step aside from the hysteria and mania.

She was stopped for not wearing a mask. She would not have been asked for her name and address (to issue a revenue raising infringement notice) if she was wearing a mask.

Think about it. A woman is walking down a road minding her own business and is harassed to the point of being assaulted by a grown man... for not wearing a mask. It's nuts. If this was my sister, my mother, my daughter, etc. I would be livid.

I can't remember the case but there was a Supreme Court case which ruled you're not required to stop when cops ask (was in relation to a guy who "did a runner"; does not apply to people in cars). I tells ya, it's fck'n batsheet crazy. People have lost the ability to think rationally.

I had a mate arrested for not giving his name and address when he gave his name and address, but not printed ID! The PSO just didn't like him and had a bee under his bonnet. My mate was never charged over it. You don't need to produce ID.

They also saw the devastation globally and in NSW and did nothing to protect them until it was too late
It's appalling how they deliberately keep on only referring back to COVID-19 aged/nursing care home issues in Australia, as though the rest of the world did/does not exist.

She was stopped for not wearing a mask. She would not have been asked for her name and address (to issue a revenue raising infringement notice) if she was wearing a mask.
Police have not charged her with not wearing a mask, because she has reportedly produced medical evidence that she was not required to wear a mask.

afa9270b7ef756244d127fa9b9b02312.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Step aside from the hysteria and mania.

Think about it. A woman is walking down a road minding her own business and is harassed to the point of being assaulted by a grown man... for not wearing a mask. It's nuts. If this was my sister, my mother, my daughter, etc. I would be livid.

I can't remember the case but there was a Supreme Court case which ruled you're not required to stop when cops ask (was in relation to a guy who "did a runner"; does not apply to people in cars). I tells ya, it's fck'n batsheet crazy. People have lost the ability to think rationally.

I had a mate arrested for not giving his name and address when he gave his name and address, but not printed ID! The PSO just didn't like him and had a bee under his bonnet. My mate was never charged over it. You don't need to produce ID.
I have a friend who is a terrible lawyer and thus he spends a lot of his time at places like Elizabeth Magistrate's Court dealing with people who think synthetic meth is a sensible thing to put in your body and he had to explain to one of his clients that no you can't change your name to F*** Off Copper campaigner

Of Victoria's 607 people in hospital with coronavirus, 34 were under the age of 40. That includes six children aged under 10 in hospital and two people in their 30s in intensive care.
Lemme round the figures (and see if I have my calculations right).

6 million people in Victoria.
600 out of 6,000,000 in hospital (0.01%).
30 were under the age of 40. (0.0005%).

You are more likely to end up in hospital in a car accident.

Also no mention if those under 40 have compromised immune systems (e.g. cancer patients).

HYSTERIA! THE SKY IS FALLING! IT'S THE ENDTYME!

Edit: 6 children... out of six million people... one in a million. And no mention about existing morbidities.

Putin says Russia’s Health Ministry has approved world’s FIRST Covid-19 vaccine

Russian President Vladimir Putin has announced that his country’s health ministry has approved the world’s first coronavirus vaccine, adding that his daughter has already received the shot.

Russia’s Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova said that the vaccine would be administered to healthcare workers beginning in September. It will be available to the general public starting in January.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Police have not charged her with not wearing a mask, because she has reportedly produced medical evidence that she was not required to wear a mask.
Read what I said. She was STOPPED for not wearing a mask. There would have been no altercation if she was wearing a mask or we didn't have village idiots running the state.

I spoke to a business owner on the weekend who has multiple outlets in city. He told me there is a lot of sh*t going down in the city that is unreported (including shootings), cops dealing with homeless people and the like. It's being covered up. He's fearful for the safety of his staff. Won't hear that in the media, only government propaganda.

Spit on a cop and this is standard practice

Hope the b*tch gets 3 months

He has his hands round her throat dude, for merely not wearing a mask.

In what Universe is that Okay?....How on earth can you defend this action is beyond me.

Companies are using millions of dollars in jobkeeper payments designed to keep Australian workers employed during the coronavirus crisis to help pay increased dividends to shareholders, sparking calls for an overhaul of the system.
Stock exchange disclosures show that over the past week retailers Adairs and Nick Scali, and dental chain 1300 Smiles, increased their dividend payouts after receiving jobkeeper funding, and market observers expect additional shareholders to reap similar benefits as more companies report their results over the coming fortnight.

Taxpayers money going to profit making companies to reduce their wage bills and then off to shareholders as dividends, instead of sick leave for casuals with the Rona

Last edited:
Ive seen campaigners spit on cops and been treated the same way.

I can hold two positions in that it isn't okay to spit on cops nor is it okay to grab and drag anybody by the throat in an arrest that should have had her handled in under three seconds. And if it had been done right, most of us wouldn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back