Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, the numbers are low enough to expand the radius. I will be pretty devastated if it's kept the same this Sunday.

I don't think it would get lifted until the cases are consistently under 5.

The latest cluster with the families moving around wouldn't of helped your chances.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.14.54 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.14.54 am.png
    799.7 KB · Views: 36
Honestly it’s ******* bullshit if it stays for another month.
It wont stay for another month but to say that, it will get people thinking its over soon, lets do what we want

Keep the news tough and bad and hope the numbers fall quick then give good news when your confident the numbers are good

12 new cases
7 reclassified
a net gain of 5
0.04% positive tests

The lowest % rate since June 10, which was the day after Victoria last had a 0 case day
For the record, Victoria has only had 4 zero case days throughout the entire pandemic.

TodayYesterday34567
New Cases52425982242
7 Day Avg19222426293335
14 Day Avg27293334364043

Plenty of idiots who are advocating the Swedish response might want to rethink their ignorance.

Masks will be absolutely laughable when the pubs and restaurants open and nobody’s wearing one while eating or drinking.
yeah like in the UK, but no one really asks about it. pretty funny.

The collective amnesia amongst all the campaigner public servants being questioned is amazing.

We pay these dogs wages.
at least dogs race round a track and can win you two hunge off a mystery boxed trifecta

The collective amnesia amongst all the campaigner public servants being questioned is amazing.

We pay these dogs wages.
On the subject of amnesia.
Can’t wait to be here in six weeks going absolutely nowhere here.

fu** you Dan Andrews
Bordering on single figures now friend.
Care to admit you were wrong?

On the subject of amnesia.

Bordering on single figures now friend.
Care to admit you were wrong?
I mean we are still going nowhere with the whole 5km thing, depends what he meant.

We pay these dogs wages.
I've never really understood why people use dog in negative sense like that. Same with dog act

Lol. We’re still going absolutely nowhere. If we’re lucky Sunday maybe we can drive more than 5km wow!!!

Get Andrews’ nuts out of your mouth.
Imagine being a Victorian and not celebrating the massive drop in cases!
Its almost like you and your 4chan friends are cheering for the virus...

As I've said before- in every conflict the cowards and traitors crawl out of the woodwork.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I've said before- in every conflict the cowards and traitors crawl out of the woodwork.
What exactly are we celebrating about lockdowns? All the people who no longer have any superannuation? Thousands of kids who left school during remote learning and never returned? Spikes in DV? :arrowup:First time sufferers of DV? Massive increase in kids presenting to GPs for stress/anxiety disorders? Massive increases in mental health/self harm presentations at EDs? Big decrease in cancer screening? Being in the exact same spot we were 2 months ago in relation to Covid?

What am I meant to be cheering exactly?

I’ve never visited 4chan in my life either.

What exactly are we celebrating about lockdowns? All the people who no longer have any superannuation? Thousands of kids who left school during remote learning and never returned? Spikes in DV? :arrowup:First time sufferers of DV? Massive increase in kids presenting to GPs for stress/anxiety disorders? Massive increases in mental health/self harm presentations at EDs? Big decrease in cancer screening? Being in the exact same spot we were 2 months ago in relation to Covid?
You mention cancer screening.
Whats your opinion on chemo and radiation therapy?
Makes people very very sick with serious long term damage to the heart and other organs and can even cause secondary cancers.
But you need to weigh the cure against the disease.

We all saw what has happened in the US and Europe.

What am I meant to be cheering exactly?
No longer shooting towards 1000s of cases a day and morgue trucks storing the dead?

I’ve never visited 4chan in my life either.
What are you waiting for friend?

You mention cancer screening.
Whats your opinion on chemo and radiation therapy?
Makes people very very sick with serious long term damage to the heart and other organs and can even cause secondary cancers.
But you need to weigh the cure against the disease.

We all saw what has happened in the US and Europe.

No longer shooting towards 1000s of cases a day and morgue trucks storing the dead?

I'm only got my to say this once. To everyone.

Do not compare what is happening in Vic to cancer treatments.

I don’t live in make believe land like you do where the number of Coronavirus cases is what it’s all about and we now just move on with things like nothing has happened.

There is very little to be happy about right now for some people. Maybe you should just accept this.

Cheering for Dan Andrews right now would be like cheering for some drunk driver that crashed into you because he managed to avoid seriously injuring you.
Dare to criticise your hero and you want to lump me into some right wing extremist stereotype. Deadset comical. Sums up the state of the internet really.

Last edited:
I'm only got my to say this once. To everyone.

Do not compare what is happening in Vic to cancer treatments.
Understood.

I was not attempting to trivialize the suffering that cancer patients endure or the disease itself.
I see Covid as a gravely serious health threat but also know the real damage that lockdown is causing to many.
I thought the analogy was somewhat apt however I can see it could be viewed as flippant and cause distress.

They are trailing sniffer Dogs at Finland airport (Dubai did it too)
Almost 100% accurate in sniffing out the virus in seconds
Dogs cant easily get it or pass it on (like cats or minks)
Australia is also looking into this

Basically it could be used at the footy, the airport, anywhere where theres a crowd

They are trailing sniffer Dogs at Finland airport (Dubai did it too)
Almost 100% accurate in sniffing out the virus in seconds
Dogs cant easily get it or pass it on (like cats or minks)
Australia is also looking into this

Basically it could be used at the footy, the airport, anywhere where theres a crowd
Wouldn't they run into the same issue as drug dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back