Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Regional Vic had been on 0 cases for weeks. Then this moron from Melbourne goes up to Kilmore and causes an outbreak. Then it comes up that said moron also went up to Shepparton and causes an outbreak. Also keeps the visit to Shepparton quiet from authorities.

I went to get a haircut at my local barber in Geelong yesterday. That barber had knocked back 3 people from Werribee, Carrum Downs and Waverly that day for a haircut. The ring of steel on the princess freeway ain’t doing a thing because not everyone is getting checked. Also no checkpoint at the back of Werribee to get into Geelong that way so plenty of people going that way to get to Geelong.

Can’t see Andrews lifting much restrictions for us in regional vic now basically thanks to a handful of ****wits from Melbourne who can’t do the right thing

Guys just a few more weeks - I promise - don't worry about your family and money - just stay inside a few more weeks or you will be arrested and assaulted. Oh and wear your mask or I'll hit you with a baton and arrest you as well. Your assistance is greatly appreciated - Dan Andrews - Chinese puppet master moron. I never thought I would see the day Australia was being run by such dictatorship policies and police would be abusing their power on such an extreme level. What happened to peoples rights and freedom of choice? When we go for a drive we understand the risks we could get in an accident - most likely not our fault either - yet we do it.

Why is it suddenly not OK for people to make their own choices about their health and how they live their life - if there are those who are scared and paranoid like dictator Dan then STAY INSIDE FFS. Lock yourself in your room and be safe - no one is forcing you outside. But others who wish to move on with their lives, earn an income, support their family and look after their mental and physical health should not be denied that right by an absolute moron. Cigarettes and alcohol are legal and we all know what damage they do to peoples health - yet its OK because it generates tax revenue. Just because they can't profit of Corona are they enforcing such moronic policies.
So its ok for the people of Kilmore and Shepparton to be infected by covid by someone doing their own thing?

A new COVID-19 cluster in Shepparton was sparked by the same man linked to the Chadstone cluster who travelled from metropolitan Melbourne and spread the virus in the regional town of Kilmore, health authorities say.

"The individual, who had a work permit to travel into regional Victoria, as well as stopping off at Kilmore also stopped off in Shepparton … The information was unfortunately not forthcoming until last night.

"The contact tracing is really swift but we’re only as good as the information we get and if we don't know people have been to Shepparton then it’s very hard to contact trace in Shepparton."

Can this person be seriously locked up and put in gaol? Admit to where you'd been you twat. Imagine being such a campaigner that you're willing to put 100s of thousands of other peoples lives on hold because you don't want to be told off.

100% he should be locked up. Seriously, everyone knows the rules. You can have a work permit to travel to regional vic to work and that’s it. No stopping in at cafes/pubs etc. Come in, do ya job and **** off back to Melbourne! Every single day down here we hear stories from shop owners having to tell Melbourne people they can’t come in. How hard is it to follow rules

Not only does the rest of the country hate us, now the rest of the state hates us.

If Richmond win the GF it might just tip things over the edge.

Haha nah we don’t hate everyone in Melbourne. Just those refusing to follow rules and coming into our cities/towns and increasing our chances of not dropping restrictions. And Carlton supporters

So its ok for the people of Kilmore and Shepparton to be infected by covid by someone doing their own thing?
Stay inside and wear your mask if you're scared. We are all human - do you get mad when you catch the flu from someone at work or in public? No - you get on with your life. Covid is non-deadly for 99.9% of adults without co-morbidities. Those who are extremely old or have a co-morbidity should take more care and stay inside all day for the next year if they are worried. Do the police have the right to arrest a chef who undercooks a chicken parma and gives me e.coli?

Last edited:
Not only does the rest of the country hate us, now the rest of the state hates us.

If Richmond win the GF it might just tip things over the edge.

I didn't need no global pandemic for that...2017 was all I needed.

EkP_MZVU4AAtrJK

As I still cue for my 11.40 covid test here in Shepp.
Lines at hospital is at least 800 long, showgrounds similar
Going to be a 3 hr exercise

Some Politician said:
You would just have to wonder why someone wasn’t prepared to say they had been to Shepparton when they were prepared to say they’d been to Kilmore and Benalla. It defies logic, doesn’t it?

It makes you wonder what they were up to in Shep.
  1. Sneaky root?
  2. Drop off a deal
  3. Fangin' for a pie
  4. ???
I don't understand the folks running the gauntlet to Geelong for a freaking haircut either!? I assume they had a permit to avoid the potential fine for being out-of-bounds. But still, hardly matters.
Impacting the Tinder action perhaps?

I've got a permit too. Doesn't mean I've used it, because I haven't had a genuine reason to.

Like everyone, I'm bloody well over this, but these few dickheads getting found out with a bit of bad luck is going to screw us all over.

Noticed the recent utterances from NSW re their recent episodes are of the flavour:
Gladys Berejiklian said:
I cannot stress enough that this is the most concerned we’ve been since that first incident when the Victorian citizen came up, infected his colleagues and went for a drink at a hotel,

Although Gladys has also said: "But my tolerance for answering questions which frankly are offensive is waning."

My tolerance for politicians that think they're above anti-corruption inquiries is already well waned Gladdy, so I hope the sneaky Wagga style shagging with a corrupt PoS was worth it. Answer or FRO.

ETA: Err, went a bit off-topic there at the end. Soz. Rant over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Health Minister Greg hunt has outlined the rise in calls to help lines.

"So many people have economic uncertainty and because of that there are stressors, strains, anxieties and in many cases, sadly, depression which has come from it," he said.

With regards to the helplines, for example, if we compare Victoria with the rest of the country, then what we see is that for the four weeks to 4 October, Victoria's use of helplines was significantly higher than that for the rest of the country.

Beyond Blue shows that there's a 77 per cent higher per capita use in Victoria compared with the rest of the country. Lifeline is 16 per cent higher than the rest of the country over that comparable period.

And Kids Helpline, 24 per cent higher than the rest of the country.
not at all surprised by those figures

Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'm not diminishing those figures but BeyondBlue is heavily weighted towards Victorians. So much so that it's not listed on NSW government websites as a "helpline" (whereas Lifeline is).

Regardless those numbers are only going to get worse.

and these are just the numbers from people who have made the call.
I'm seeing breaking news that Andrews' Omnibus bill has passed this afternoon.

Makes perfect sense, people are struggling (and obviously more than in other states are comparatively back to normal).

Hopefully the majority will see the forest for the trees and hang in there.

I want the riot police robots he has hired to storm a press conference of his and put him in a choke hold for not wearing his mask.
Im pretty disgusted by the disrespectful way our boys in blue are being spoken about on here.
Guess Im just not used to hearing from the criminal underclass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back