Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they are.

It's going to take every country years to recover from this, lockdowns or not. And if you want to talk about mental health impacts, what about the effects of thousands more families losing loved ones that they'll never get to see again because we did nothing to halt the spread of a deadly virus?
Yep like me and my family not being able to see my grandmother who was locked inside a nursing home with no care as she slowly withered away and ended up dying alone. Very nice mate - I feel grateful for Dan Andrews protecting her. The closest the law allowed was to see her from 5m away behind a metal fence. She was neglected by her carers and her will to live was destroyed with the isolation forced onto her - go look at deaths related to dementia and how much they have increased with these lockdowns. What is the purpose to fight for your life when you are confined to loneliness and despair. There are two sides to this coin my friend - it is not binary. Risk is a part of life - when you go for a drive you are taking a risk - when you eat badly over the long term you are taking a risk - when people smoke or drink they are taking a risk. The idea that we can remove the risk of living is ridiculous - the lockdowns sole purpose should be to prepare the hospitals and system (they should already have been prepared). From that point forward it is a persons right to decide the risk they are willing to take but they should be free to live their life, earn an income, support their family and spend time with the ones they love. It is not the Governments role to take those freedoms away in the name of protecting people who do not wish to be protected.

Their case numbers are up 600% since the start of September. They are now considering further restrictions.
Yer I can see how bad it is... Deaths spiralling out of control between 0-5 every day... Crazy times !! This s**t isn't going away - lockdowns are only pushing the barrel down the road and destroying society more and more. Economy going down the drain, mental health issues increasing, deaths increasing for causes like dementia and suicide... I know multiple people who have covid - one couldn't smell her coffee and the other got diarrhoea. Terrible stuff - they definitely deserve to be locked inside with such terrible symptoms and dangers. I'm still waiting for the Government to subsidies gym memberships and healthy food, they should also create laws regarding dedicated exercise allowances during working hours. Clearly they are extremely worried about their populations health given they are locking everyone inside for months.

What better idea to spread corona than getting everyone that lives in a possible cluster to line up next to each other while some take masks off to talk on their phone etc lol Surely if this thing is so terrible then people would show serious symptoms.

Yes it is.

We knew from April lockdowns, there were massive increases in ED presentations for mental illness and self harm. On the flipside, presentations for cancer screenings were down. 😒
Knowing this, they still threw us in to another lockdown. This was no health response, it was a political one.

What better idea to spread corona than getting everyone that lives in a possible cluster to line up next to each other while some take masks off to talk on their phone etc lol Surely if this thing is so terrible then people would show serious symptoms.

It just go to show much of a farce this is and how luck is involved in it all. What if someone was positive and then passed it onto the people who they were standing next to for hours? When those people get tested, they would come back as negative as the virus hasn't incubated yet. They believe they're fine, carry on their normal daily duties for a period of time and that's how another cluster forms. Rinse and repeat.

With these people in charge, what can go wrong. Idiots led by idiots

It just go to show much of a farce this is and how luck is involved in it all. What if someone was positive and then passed it onto the people who they were standing next to for hours? When those people get tested, they would come back as negative as the virus hasn't incubated yet. They believe they're fine, carry on their normal daily duties for a period of time and that's how another cluster forms. Rinse and repeat.

And they would blame the outbreak on one person travelling rather than their stupid way of testing

I love that conservatives have discovered that people live with mental health issues. It would be nice to see them put their money where their mouth is rather than just using it as an anti lockdown wedge though.
I love that Labor supporters are now discovering the problems multiculturalism causes.

Happy to throw the ‘large families’ under the bus at every opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they would blame the outbreak on one person travelling rather than their stupid way of testing
There was the guy that travelled from Melb to Brizzy then to Bundy to hang with his family and then pick strawberries .... they ended up testing 2500 people he had contact with and no one got it.....extremely good luck
The party girls....only gave it to a few people ....total good luck

Chadstone cleaner was a super spreader and so was this truckie who got it from her cluster ......extremely bad luck

I’ll ask again, who are you labelling a doomer?
The people who think that being in lockdown is the worst thing to ever happen while not considering that the alternative may be the far worse option in the long run. The people who think that taking a hard line approach is pointless because it's inevitable that everyone is going to get infected anyway and it only kills old people so who cares. The people who think that we're going to be in lockdown until 2030 and we'll never get to travel ever again and society is doomed.

I love that Labor supporters are now discovering the problems multiculturalism causes.

Are they anti lock down and dont care if large families get sick ?

Last edited:
Their case numbers are up 600% since the start of September and they are considering further restrictions.
They said they were considering further restrictions a few weeks ago, nothing since then.

And like everywhere else their case numbers are up because they are testing more. Back in the early months testing was generally limited to those who were sick, now it's much wider than that so it's apples v oranges to compare case numbers then and now. Deaths are a far more reliable indicator of the scale of the problem.

You f’ed up and put your text in a quote from me.. Suggest you change it. Anyway Cops in Australia have it pretty damn good when you consider what police in the USA etc have to deal with knowing that every encounter could end up with a bullet in their head. I support police - I just don't support this made up riot police sh*t that makes the state of Victoria look like a Starship troopers Chinese dictatorship with batons strangling protestors and the elderly over ******* MASK WEARING and people wandering too far from where they live.
Incorrect friend.
Its a direct quote from yourself.

20201015_083147.jpg

Vast majority of proper large families I know are all white folk that love going to church and getting hammered at the drop of a hat.

We knew from April lockdowns, there were massive increases in ED presentations for mental illness and self harm. On the flipside, presentations for cancer screenings were down. 😒
Knowing this, they still threw us in to another lockdown. This was no health response, it was a political one.
Dan
Incorrect friend.
Its a direct quote from yourself.

View attachment 985582
LOL you are joking right - that just proves my point that I actually support police who behave properly. You accused me of hating police then show a quote where I completely support them LOL !!! I was very clear that my anger is directed towards the bad apples like these guys - how dare the bloke ride his bike without a mask.

Large families with language and cultural barriers is how it’s been phrased by the government.
Interesting. There weren’t even multilingual options on early phone advice lines. Now watch the government and assorted troglodytes blaming people who’s first language isn’t English.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back