Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 6:

18 months in and people are still happy to be locked up inside their homes to protect them from something that doesn't kill young(ish) healthy people. Not only are they happy but they're also happy to not know what the exit plan is.

The governments quickly becoming aware at how little resistance Australian people will put up to any form of authoritarian law.

That's terrorism. Should be handcuffed, dragged outside and shot.
If someone is acting maliciously against innocent people knowingly resulting in death and then hiding behind the protection of more innocents in a community where there isn't a robust law enforcement structure in place then yeah they should be dispatched with extreme prejudice.

Or maybe covid is nothing like a guerrilla war.

What an utterly moronic post.

cd29a62a5f121e2acff72dce650b217b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

44226667-9686365-An_image_of_Scott_Morrison_centre_standing_outside_the_front_of_-a-3_1623721550114.jpg

People getting upset about this are absolute losers. I reckon this guy has done a rubbish job but getting upset that he's out the front of a pub whilst overseas conducting important political business is as daft as it comes.

44226667-9686365-An_image_of_Scott_Morrison_centre_standing_outside_the_front_of_-a-3_1623721550114.jpg

People getting upset about this are absolute losers. I reckon this guy has done a rubbish job but getting upset that he's out the front of a pub whilst overseas conducting important political business is as daft as it comes.

A friend of mine lost her Dad two months ago - she couldn't get home in time for the funeral, and the attempt would've cost her approx $20k AUD. She's also vaccinated.

He can get ****ed.

How many other States/Territories of Australia have a similar loophole?

People with allergies to vaccine ingredients are the only ones potentially at risk. Pregnant people are OK and immuno-compromised people need to weigh up the benefits or otherwise of vaccinating.
Ok, this is vague and non-specific to the point of irrelevance.
Just helping the king out.

People with allergies to vaccine ingredients are the only ones potentially at risk. Pregnant people are OK and immuno-compromised people need to weigh up the benefits or otherwise of vaccinating.

Ok, so Ivermectin or HCQ, are they options for these people?

Have many people would fit into this category of having allergies to vaccine ingredients? I think the number of them is relevant, given as they're being used as the justification to force people to take the vaccine if they would prefer not to.

Pregnant - no way would I want them having this yet.

Ok, so Ivermectin or HCQ, are they options for these people?

Have many people would fit into this category of having allergies to vaccine ingredients? I think the number of them is relevant, given as they're being used as the justification to force people to take the vaccine if they would prefer not to.

Pregnant - no way would I want them having this yet.
Yeah, not sure on the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back