Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladys asking for Pfizer while not implementing the best lockdown measures is like the a player not understanding the reason they aren't getting a game because their defensive game sucks. Go to the twos work on your defence and then we can consider selection. This is coming from the leadership group not the coach.

Not sure what the Queenslanders are doing up there, probably living outside, but for the amount of breaches and positive people they have walking around every now and then nothing ever seems to happen.
Yes, odd. We had the Brisbane hospital receptionist (worked near the covid ward) who went with her family for a 10-day holiday to Townsville and Magnetic Island, visited every tourist spot, then came back to Brisbane, felt sick, got tested and wow, positive. Townsville and Magnetic basically closed down for several days while everyone got tested, lost heaps of money, and guess what, not one case. The only other case was her brother.

Now we have a flight attendant who has flown here and there while positive - no cases. She also went to Ballina to pick someone up from Sydney who was also positive (and shouldn't have been travelling anywhere), they visited heaps of places before being tracked down. No more cases.

Just lucky I guess.

Yes, odd. We had the Brisbane hospital receptionist (worked near the covid ward) who went with her family for a 10-day holiday to Townsville and Magnetic Island, visited every tourist spot, then came back to Brisbane, felt sick, got tested and wow, positive. Townsville and Magnetic basically closed down for several days while everyone got tested, lost heaps of money, and guess what, not one case. The only other case was her brother.

Now we have a flight attendant who has flown here and there while positive - no cases. She also went to Ballina to pick someone up from Sydney who was also positive (and shouldn't have been travelling anywhere), they visited heaps of places before being tracked down. No more cases.

Just lucky I guess.
Had the strawberry picker from Victoria ealry on with 2000plus contacts and no cases too

Has to be dumb luck

Just lucky I guess.

Definitely something in the water...although in regards the flight attendant, I think the news has come (fortunately) that she contracted from the Ballina tourist and not before when she was working.

Definitely something in the water...although in regards the flight attendant, I think the news has come (fortunately) that she contracted from the Ballina tourist and not before when she was working.
Ok. They are also in trouble for lying and refusing to answer questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unles they plan on living with the virus.

sounds like restrictions will be relaxed in the rich suburbs.
Yes of course.. lock down only areas of labour voters she does not care about.

Politics and health advices remember you never see any interference.

Vic we close everything down add a curfew on health advice.. Oh but my Labour mates at construction stay open.
Fed Gov: Vic should not lock down our Business mates no Job Keeper 2.0 for you

NSW we closed Construction on health advice.. Although lots of my friends in business can leave their shops open
Fed Gov: it is not a lockdown lite here Gladys more $$

Had the strawberry picker from Victoria ealry on with 2000plus contacts and no cases too

Has to be dumb luck
same removalists went to SA as well as Whittlesea the same day.
Only the neighbour at the apartment block got it. Not the guy they took furniture from

so who knows luck.. maybe some people spit more on the letter P :) who knows

I’m pretty sure this leak came from an unmasked driver transporting flight crew? I could be wrong on that but if that’s right then that isn’t hotel quarantine.
Flight crew didn't do their 14 days quarantine? Or was it immediately after they arrived by plane?

Flight crew didn't do their 14 days quarantine? Or was it immediately after they arrived by plane?
Flight crew don't complete hotel quarantine? I'm pretty sure international flight crew are just kept away from the public and transported between the airport and temporary accomodation.

I'm suss on these supposed long periods of incubation. Why isn't it possible that the hotel quarantined person caught it while leaving the hotel. Touching a hand rail or in the elevator?

I'm suss on these supposed long periods of incubation. Why isn't it possible that the hotel quarantined person caught it while leaving the hotel. Touching a hand rail or in the elevator?
If they caught it within the hotel, they'd be able to link it back to previous positive cases through genomic sequencing. Of course they could be lying to save another hotel quarantine breach but you'd hope not.

Debunked, just a single room. Nice story though.
Why would people even make that up, cooked campaigners.
What was one of the Melbourne cases, 36 hours after contact to positive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back