Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love heaping sh!t on NRL players, but I don't understand the no fresh air rule. Wouldn't it be better to open your doors/windows for fresh air and to clear out the room?

Or does it have something to do with the air flow pressure it brings in to spread to other rooms?

Would be hilarious if the NRL grand final was held in Vic or SA

Reaction to silly buggers on their balconies

Hilarious to see people in here trying to spin NSW's scenario into Vic's fault.

Anti-lockdown posters now saying Andrews is ending it too early :$

Like this.

I was thinking something like this
iu

Last edited:
Where's Gralin these days? He foreshadowed the government using Covid for power grabs ages ago. Will be interesting to see what comes of it. Maybe myhealth record tied to a vax passport?
My gov linked to medicare has your vax status with a QR code you get an email after your second jab
wont take much to link that to regular qr codes and eventually passports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still seems to be an issue of compliance more than anything. Vic/SA have both now shown it can be done, but until Gladys pulls out some shock tactic (curfew, 5km limit,) I don't see how things turn around.

I wonder how much longer Melbourne would of been in lockdown last year without the 8pm curfew.

Eep.

If I've calculated correctly they're on track for 250 by next week. By mid-August they'll beat our peak if the rate remains unchanged (and that's just the rolling average, may have a single day over that even earlier)

Still seems to be an issue of compliance more than anything. Vic/SA have both now shown it can be done, but until Gladys pulls out some shock tactic (curfew, 5km limit,) I don't see how things turn around.

At least try it. What they've got now is on track for the worst of both worlds.
I fear for law and order in Sydney if this goes on much longer.

I wonder how much longer Melbourne would of been in lockdown last year without the 8pm curfew.
Did that do anything? Some scientist was on Radio National saying that models can't untangle one aspect of the restrictions from the whole.

Here in the Adelaide lockdown, I was surprised at how many cars were on the road. My work is considered essential so I've been going out five days a week. I would say the traffic was at least a fifth, perhaps a quarter of what it was in normal times. During the November lockdown it was far quieter. No data, just eyeballing.

Did that do anything? Some scientist was on Radio National saying that models can't untangle one aspect of the restrictions from the whole.

Here in the Adelaide lockdown, I was surprised at how many cars were on the road. My work is considered essential so I've been going out five days a week. I would say the traffic was at least a fifth, perhaps a quarter of what it was in normal times. During the November lockdown it was far quieter. No data, just eyeballing.
To me it was the step that stopped alot of people moving about at night. It probably wouldn't work as well this year in Victoria as no one is afraid of getting fined. Last year, early on the threat of being caught/fined seemed high. This year I don't ever think I'll get fined if I'm doing something wrong (no mask going for a walk, going to the shops multiple times a day)

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back