Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theories are fun, lets be honest. Unfortunately not many of the the covid conspiracies are any good or actually make any logical sense.

BUT, my theory is that something really bad is going to happen and it'll happen shortly. A diversion so to speak.

I also feel that this will involve Australia and China.

I'm 8 beers deep. God speed.
iu

Conspiracy theories are fun, lets be honest. Unfortunately not many of the the covid conspiracies are any good or actually make any logical sense.

BUT, my theory is that something really bad is going to happen and it'll happen shortly. A diversion so to speak.

WW3

Shall be fun, finally a real reason to keep on living.

Instead of the same old trub like work, home, gym, TV, landscaping, holidays.

Separate who can push through and go * it, let's wipe each other out.

An alien threat. It's the only thing that will let a one-world government get it. :laughv1:

Would you like to expand...?

Yep but I've got New Zealand involved in it as well.

Cheers. :beercheers:

There is no limiting principle to any of it. Not one of these obedient fools can outline an end game. In 18 months I have not heard ONE of them outline a definitive end game.
When everyone can get quick easy access to whatever vaccine they like then the rest are LOCKED OUT of anywhere with a door and free to snort quinine and choke in their bunkers.

An alien threat. It's the only thing that will let a one-world government get it. :laughv1:
Do you think Aliens will want to waste their time on this planet though?
Would you like to expand...?
Well, there is a lot of tension, you have the whole South China Sea and China being able to basically dictate what happens in Australia (think exports) without Australia being able to play "tough guy". Our relationship with the USA is probably at an all time low and public sentiment in the UK and US is one that they think Australia is currently being too authoritarian. Will anyone come to our rescue? Maybe, will Scott Morrison be able to inspire a nation? Is Harold from Neighbours really dead? I do not know.
Yep but I've got New Zealand involved in it as well.

Cheers. :beercheers:
Oooh, do they have working Submarines?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Americans will most likely pay significantly more for Covid medical care during this new wave of cases — whether that’s a routine test or a lengthy hospitalization.

Earlier in the pandemic, most major health insurers voluntarily waived costs associated with Covid treatment.
Patients weren’t responsible for co-pays or deductibles for emergency room visits or hospital stays, and most tests were free, too.
But now, insurers are treating Covid more like other conditions, no longer fully covering the costs of care.

Some patients have already received bills as high as $200 for routine screenings

Some of the highest bills will probably involve Covid patients who need extensive hospital care now that 72 percent of large health plans are no longer offering free Covid treatment,

Happiest and most joyous images in 18 months
LIVING

Never watched American football but that gave me chills. * I've missed sporting crowds. It might be partly related to the Hawks being rubbish now but the last couple of years of footy have really missed the mark.

“Probably” served as two primes …but 3rd time around it will “probably” be the true booster.”
Lol. How’s that confidence.
They’re deadset guessing, have no liability and banking billions.
But it was thoroughly tested, the dosages and intervals were spot on, it was 95% effective…and what were the long term effects ?

B7227134-33F9-4523-9338-A0D61F592803.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back