Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
clearly we've had some Premiers indicate that they wont open to states with community transmission, like publicly that 80% isn't enough for them to consider that
Yes obviously that is out of Dan Andrews control so that's why he said 'hopefully'. I'm guessing West Australia doesn't really matter we are living in strange time.

interesting from UK how vaxes been working with deaths.

In the first six months of the year there were 51,281 deaths in England of people with COVID-19 – almost 20 per cent of all deaths – of whom 38,964 were people who had not been vaccinated.

In total 640 people who died with COVID-19 in England had been given two doses of coronavirus vaccine at the time of their death while only 256 had been double vaccinated at least two weeks before they were first infected.

The median age of the double-vaccinated people who later contracted and died with COVID-19 was 84 years old and 193 of them were classified as “extremely vulnerable” when they became ill.

Living in Geelong, I won't follow none of those changes.

We're over 80% double and 50% single, locking down 300,000 people for 20 cases is insane.

Still looking forward to grandfinal at a mates place

I don’t think anyone would have ever expected anything different from you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Living in Geelong, I won't follow none of those changes.

We're over 80% double and 50% single, locking down 300,000 people for 20 cases is insane.

Still looking forward to grandfinal at a mates place

Same.

The biggest joke is that they have been letting a heap of tradies come down to Geelong from Melbourne to work at Grace McKellar for a month or more now.

So letting workers travel and hour plus from a covid locked down city to go work at a large aged facility in regional Vic.

Shows glaringly what a bunch of arse clowns are running this state.

A total of 31,004 Queenslanders rolled up their sleeves on Saturday to receive vaccinations at walk-in hubs on what the state government had billed as a “Pfizer weekend” acceleration of the vaccine rollout.

That was about 13,000 more vaccinations than the previous Saturday.

all they needed was supply......who would have thunk it
they ran out yesterday

Ms Palaszczuk said 59.3 per cent of eligible Queenslanders had received at least their first dose, and 41.1 per cent were now fully vaccinated.

Basically you saying to small business another 2 months if people take AZ
Which they have not been.

Some freaking Carrot Dan at 50% double vaxed open up retail to double vaxed
not wait to 80%.

how with less vax and we pumping it into single doses we hitting 80% 5th of Novemeber

Surely there's no Dan supporters left. UK had freedom day at 50% fully vaxxed. We need 80% for the same privelege with much less population density.

Dan's strategy is more suited to ebola than a respiratory virus outbreak.

Definitely looking at jumping ship to UK.

Basically you saying to small business another 2 months if people take AZ
Which they have not been.

Some freaking Carrot Dan at 50% double vaxed open up retail to double vaxed
not wait to 80%.

how with less vax and we pumping it into single doses we hitting 80% 5th of Novemeber

They seem confident they will hit the target dates early.

Surely there's no Dan supporters left. UK had freedom day at 50% fully vaxxed. We need 80% for the same privelege with much less population density.

Have you seen the UK? And that's with more people having natural immunity from having had covid

and it was 70% a few weeks ago according to national plan

give it a month its a BEAST 80% now moved to 90%
Had no choice

Most small businesses basically gone now.

You can have people in your home now. People who don’t are just as scared as Dan

Or following the rules, or don't live near any friend or family

Have you seen the UK? And that's with more people having natural immunity from having had covid

Yes, my sister in law works in the NHS. Brother in law is a copper over there. I know it very well, had 3 family members contract covid also.

80% fully vaxxex for Victoria is a bad joke. Find me anywhere else in the world that has had thecsame requirements for freedom and the same amount of lockdowns.

Dan's lost the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back