Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
I'm not. I'm merely responding to your increasingly bizarre arguments.

We know comprehension skills and critical thinking abilities are poorer than average for conspiracy theorists, but I applaud you for confirming this hypothesis.

What is bizarre about wanting to discourage drug use at a more appropiate level?

You are not giving me any good reasons why not. You are buring your head in the sand and pretending the problem has solution and is solved.

Nope, its worse then ever

Ahahahha. You believe that?

If you believe that and want to enforce that, literaly 70% of restaurants in W.A would close tomorrow. Not even over exaggerating. That is the stats they have.
So a lot of workplaces drug test
Booze is legal but outside of parliament how many people can rock up to work drunk and get to do their shift?

What you can get away with in your own time vs what you can get away with on the worksite are two very different things

I work in an industry where 0.00 BAC and no drugs are a legal requirement. So uh, yeah, that.

Which is 100% correct and good on them. Not what Im asking though

75% of all jobs in W.A do not have that requirement.

I mean the reality is this. A chef can be a meth addict but cant be unvaxxed. This is 100% the reality in W.A

So a lot of workplaces drug test
Booze is legal but outside of parliament how many people can rock up to work drunk and get to do their shift?

What you can get away with in your own time vs what you can get away with on the worksite are two very different things

A 100% lie.

Work laws follow you home to your own time. Not just vaccination status. See social media posts resulting in firings for example

What is bizarre about wanting to discourage drug use at a more appropiate level?
Nothing.

Which has nothing to do with your argument, which has nothing to do with getting vaccinated.

Getting jabbed helps keep hospital beds free. Your weird tangents to deny this don't change the facts.

A 100% lie.

Work laws follow you home to your own time. Not just vaccination status. See social media posts resulting in firings for example
last I checked I can drink at home when I'm not working without fear of getting fired

but do go on about how all the druggies have jobs and your poor little antivax morons don't

“Usually, myocarditis goes away without permanent complications.”

Usually? Scarring doesn't go away and hopefully won't be life threatening complications, but from 30 years of data, "Depending on the cause and extent of myocardial damage, the mortality rate is up to 20% at 1 year and 50% at 5 years. Despite optimal medical management, overall mortality has not changed in the last 30 years."

Your link says;
Usually, myocarditis goes away without permanent complications. However, severe myocarditis can permanently damage your heart muscle, possibly causing:
  • Heart failure. Untreated, myocarditis can damage your heart's muscle so that it can't pump blood effectively. In severe cases, myocarditis-related heart failure may require a ventricular assist device or a heart transplant.
  • Heart attack or stroke. If your heart's muscle is injured and can't pump blood, the blood that collects in your heart can form clots. If a clot blocks one of your heart's arteries, you can have a heart attack. If a blood clot in your heart travels to an artery leading to your brain, you can have a stroke.
  • Rapid or irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias). Damage to your heart muscle can cause an arrhythmia.
  • Sudden cardiac death. Certain serious arrhythmias can cause your heart to stop beating (sudden cardiac arrest). It's deadly if not treated immediately.

However until the trials are completed between 2023 and 2027, giving informed consent should take these concerning safety signals into account.

The TGA make it clear that the decision to give the latest provisional approval to Comirnaty is based on short term safety and efficacy data. Continued approval depends on evidence of long term safety and efficacy data from ongoing clinical trials and post market assessment.

Neither genotoxicity nor carcinogenicity studies were performed.

Safety, efficacy and immunogenicity has not been assessed in immunocompromised people, including those receiving immuno suppressant therapy.

Durability of protection is unknown and still being assessed in ongoing clinical trials and observational studies.

No data on lab tests.

No interactions studies with other medicines or vaccines has not been studied.

1638755751828.png

1638757766458.png
1638758188854.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Stephen Kelly is a 28 year police veteran who has spent the majority of his career in the Coronial Law Unit assisting the Coroner with inquests. He has an excellent understanding of medical practice and the law. Given todays front page headlines in Sunday Telegraph “ COVID JABS FOR 5YOs” I am thankful to be able to launch this video in pursuit of a Royal Commission."

Severe. Your study explicitly said all cases were mild.

A mild heart issue is comparative to itself. As in its mild for a heart issue. Its not mild for a illness

Its not like a mild myocarditis and a mild headache enter this same bucket because they both have the word mild in it for example

Any form of mild heart issue is a serious illness by actually existing. Its just a mild FORM of that style of illness

A mild heart issue is comparative to itself. As in its mild for a heart issue. Its not mild for a illness

Its not like a mild myocarditis and a mild headache enter this same bucket because they both have the word mild in it for example

Any form of mild heart issue is a serious illness by actually existing. Its just a mild FORM of that style of illness
This is gibberish.

Ill take Novavax when it is available for sure..
Sure you will buddy

My choice and responsibility at work.
what about works choice, your coworkers choices, your customers? they all cool with you not being vaccinated because you're waiting for a future version?

A bit like when society says a meth addict can work as long as the employee doesnt care about it?
Are you saying that people suffering from addiction don't deserve to be part of society?

Sure you will buddy

what about works choice, your coworkers choices, your customers? they all cool with you not being vaccinated because you're waiting for a future version?

Are you saying that people suffering from addiction don't deserve to be part of society?

100% will. Ill take a photo and send it to you.

Of course they are. A world does exist outside of the media constructed bubble

Based on current social standards. That is correct. The government set the standards. They need to follow them through. Addiction isnt a good enough excuse to put lives in danger and thinking it is is flat out odd to me given your stance on this. You are happy for a addict to put your life at risk at his work, but are not happy for a dieing person in hospital to have someone visit them before they die because it could put your life at risk? Wheres the logic in that?

I hope Novavax is approved and available before McClowns December 31 mandate date for me.

100% will. Ill take a photo and send it to you.

Of course they are. A world does exist outside of the media constructed bubble

Based on current social standards. That is correct. The government set the standards. They need to follow them through. Addiction isnt a good enough excuse to put lives in danger and thinking it is is flat out odd to me given your stance on this. You are happy for a addict to put your life at risk at his work, but are not happy for a dieing person in hospital to have someone visit them before they die because it could put your life at risk? Wheres the logic in that?
i do love a good self created strawman

you came in here, created a situation and you're arguing it to death, ignoring anything anyone else writes in response to just run with the meth heads are going to kill us!

Severe. Your study explicitly said all cases were mild.
Even mild cases can cause permanent heart damage. Heart tissue doesn't regenerate and the scaring that remains can lead to changes in electrical conduction in heart muscle, changes in heart beat and contraction which may happen at any time, particularly when the heart is stressed in some way.

The medium and long term effects of myocarditis after Pfizer vaccinations won't be known until FDA ordered trials are finished between 2023 and 2027. "Because current data presented to the FDA "will not be sufficient to assess known serious risks of myocarditis and pericarditis and identify an unexpected serious risk of subclinical myocarditis."

Young men after the second Pfizer dose and under 30 year olds after taking Moderna, which is more than three times the mRNA concentration of Pfizer, are showing serious myopericarditis safety concerns in many countries around the world and until trials are finished, these signals should stop mandates immediately and allow people to make informed decisions with this information.

i do love a good self created strawman

you came in here, created a situation and you're arguing it to death, ignoring anything anyone else writes in response to just run with the meth heads are going to kill us!

I didnt create the concept of a mandate and its social implementation. Im just asking why it applies in one situation and not the other. Your inability to answer this question should say alot

I guess the social question is simple here

What is worse? A meth addict or someone who isnt vaccinated? and thereafter. Why do you accept one in your social surroundings (ie. not ban them from your place of work without physical proof) but not the other?

I didnt create the concept of a mandate and its social implementation. Im just asking why it applies in one situation and not the other. Your inability to answer this question should say alot

I guess the social question is simple here

What is worse? A meth addict or someone who isnt vaccinated? and thereafter. Why do you accept one in your social surroundings (ie. not ban them from your place of work without physical proof) but not the other?
again this is your nice little how come meth addicts can go shopping like the other well worn argument of how come pedo's are allowed at the pub

you are the one making a comparison between meth use and antivax, not me

not my job to explain your straw man to you, if you can't work it out maybe come up with a better analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back