Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
You have the options now.

Waiting is just freeloading on everyone else.

Anastasia didnt freeload on everyone else when she took the very very slim supply of Pfizer at the time? A supply that could have gone to a immune compromised person?

She took a resource from someone who needed it more in the end. Thats about as big a freeload as you are going to get in the health system

Anastasia didnt freeload on everyone else when she took the very very slim supply of Pfizer at the time. A supply that could have gone to a immune compromised person?

She took a resource from someone who needed it more in the end. Thats about as big a freeload as you are going to get in the health system
I have no idea why she waited. Did you want to get out her medical history? If she did it because she was just afraid, she did the wrong thing.

Right now you have choices. Waiting is freeloading.

Do you have my medical history? or anyones?

Thats a flimsy argument.
It's not an argument: I don't know why she got Pfizer not AZ. No idea. Ask her.

But it's no excuse to now freeload on the rest of us because you're afraid of a multi-million to one chance of side effects that mostly go away without effect.

Yeah: they should go and get the jab. No excuse.

They dont need one. Its in the laws of the country. They do not need to be vaccinated

Not only that, they actively lie about there vaccination status too as per the above.

Why is that even the tiniest bit acceptable?

Why do either of those 2 people still have jobs for even? That above story should be the biggest story in Australia atm without a close 2nd but it isnt. People would rather yell at each other then yell at those who make the decisiosn we are yelling about

It's not an argument: I don't know why she got Pfizer not AZ. No idea. Ask her.

But it's no excuse to now freeload on the rest of us because you're afraid of a multi-million to one chance of side effects that mostly go away without effect.

She should show me her medical history and tell me. Its what she is asking of everyone else

So you think Novavax wont be available?

What proof do you have of this? I think its a matter of when not if

I think it will, eventually.

The problem is you already have three approved options available right now. Approved by the TGA, who are far more qualified to approve such things than you or I.

So you're holding out, for an option that might be available sometime in the future. As I said. The anti-vaxxers vaccine of choice.

"I'm not opposed to getting vaccinated, I'm just waiting for Novavax"

* Novavax gets approved *

"Oh well no, I'm not getting that, I'm just waiting for the CSL vaxx"

Rinse and repeat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You cant just change the definitions because you dont like the current one

Change the definitions of what?

Obesity not being a contagious virus?

I don't think I changed that definition.

This isn't the conspiracy board where you can farm likes making absurd arguments all day long without anyone questioning the validity of them.

You've gone from meth to obesity to smoking to meth to whatever's next.

Why do either of those 2 people still have jobs for even?
Politicians are voted out by citizens, they can't be sacked but for a few specific reasons. This makes sure we don't get dictators kicking politicians out on a whim.

Christ.

It's not acceptable to you or me.

Opinions are not actions, nor are they consequences either. He is not equally punished for his actions in the same way the man sitting outside his hotel room stopping him from leaving is. That kind of makes it unjust?

The government have made the decision that the acceptability of ones vaccination status is defined by workers rights. They just forgot to apply the definition for themselves

While Austrias vaccine mandate is a bit silly to me, its a much smarter and better political policy the the ones we have.

I think it will, eventually.

The problem is you already have three approved options available right now. Approved by the TGA, who are far more qualified to approve such things than you or I.

So you're holding out, for an option that might be available sometime in the future. As I said. The anti-vaxxers vaccine of choice.

"I'm not opposed to getting vaccinated, I'm just waiting for Novavax"

* Novavax gets approved *

"Oh well no, I'm not getting that, I'm just waiting for the CSL vaxx"

Rinse and repeat.

Ill send you the photo too. I am 100% taking Novavax when its available. Not even a thought. I want to go to Bali to visit my family and will do so when its a option

I think your random assumptions and guesses arnt based on anything concrete. To me it almost comes across like people want Novavax to fail because they dont have that one themselves. Like a "If I dont have it, I dont want anyone to' mindset

You can. You can have whatever vaccine you like that's been approved by the TGA, for whatever reason you like.

Or you can wait til one is approved that you do like?

This is 100% exactly what Anastasia did. Not even one single bit of difference outside of random assertions and guesses as to her medical status whereby we all guess she probably did have a legitimate reason she refused to tell anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back