Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 7: This Thread is for Reasonable ON TOPIC Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
My local member might not be vaccinated though? I have no way of knowing that in any way
So vote him out.

FFS mate. I agree that some politicians are being total *head denialists.

Sack them via the ballot box.

So vote him out.

FFS mate. I agree that some politicians are being total fu**head denialists.

Sack them via the ballot box.

Id rather they be sacked on January 1st like everyone else. If they dont like it, hold a election for the guys seat and let the public decide.

Either way, rolling over and accepting it isnt giving much weight to the arguments for vaccine mandates. If we as a society cant feel bothered to convince a Senator then the argument loses its merit.

When we all sit down and think about it, A pandemic doesnt care about your job description.... or does it? Im being told it does is all.

We are both 100% in agreeance on this clearly but the timeline for action isnt correct. Do it January 1st. Do not give them 1 extra second of breathing space others do not have. Its not fair.. or just

" To issue a permanent or temporary exemption, doctors in all states and territories are required to ensure a patient meets specific criteria outlined in the ATAGI’s latest clinical guidance, which contains very few contraindications. "

According to who?

The people with the knowledge of the evidence?
That link doesn't work lol

1638773022615.png

It's linked above.
Yes, found it.

For an mRNA COVID-19 vaccines this includes: Inflammatory cardiac illness within the past 6 months, e.g., myocarditis, pericarditis, endocarditis; acute rheumatic fever or acute rheumatic heart disease (i.e., with active myocardial inflammation); or acute decompensated heart failure

Does that mean any heart issue = don't get mRNA?

Yes, found it.

For an mRNA COVID-19 vaccines this includes: Inflammatory cardiac illness within the past 6 months, e.g., myocarditis, pericarditis, endocarditis; acute rheumatic fever or acute rheumatic heart disease (i.e., with active myocardial inflammation); or acute decompensated heart failure

Does that mean any heart issue = don't get mRNA?
Ask your doctor.

And ill take Novavax for that exact same reason.

We are more alike then you think
it not here now might not be for another 6 months
if that
you can get COVID now and spread it unless you living under a your bed
I can still get it double vaxed and spread it as well.. just less likely. Less of a risk to those I love.
Less of a risk being a fatty with bad lungs I end up in ICU as well. have 4 young boys rather see them turn into men

On some things I agree.. No politician cares about anything apart from kick backs. Libs or Labour.. No idea why some here love either.
Craig Kelly or Greens. Nor our mate Clive "I give votes to Libs anyway" Palmer the reason Scotty "can't hold a hose or order vax" got in last election.

Medical stuff crap they always stuff up who do you believe.. More people got $ to do papers COVID vax then ever before. Not reading them not medical minded.
World does go around by $$ mate. Big Pharma, Big Business and press all have their own agenda.
So to Greens, unions etc etc

Honestly do what you can for those you love.. Hence I got the AZ jab and waited for blood clots :) he he

With the mandate stuff.
Honestly I said before I do not believe they should BUT
Seeing my young kids cannot get a 5G tracker jab currently and both have bad lungs from being premmies and I live in Melb :)
Yes I rather not be around the unvaxed at 1k cases a day.
I think I should have a choice as well not to have some tin foil youtube watching idiot spread it to my kids

it not here now might not be for another 6 months
if that
you can get COVID now and spread it unless you living under a your bed
I can still get it double vaxed and spread it as well.. just less likely. Less of a risk to those I love.
Less of a risk being a fatty with bad lungs I end up in ICU as well. have 4 young boys rather see them turn into men

On some things I agree.. No politician cares about anything apart from kick backs. Libs or Labour.. No idea why some here love either.
Craig Kelly or Greens. Nor our mate Clive "I give votes to Libs anyway" Palmer the reason Scotty "can't hold a hose or order vax" got in last election.

Medical stuff crap they always stuff up who do you believe.. More people got $ to do papers COVID vax then ever before. Not reading them not medical minded.
World does go around by $$ mate. Big Pharma, Big Business and press all have their own agenda.
So to Greens, unions etc etc

Honestly do what you can for those you love.. Hence I got the AZ jab and waited for blood clots :) he he

Why cant I be tested to ensure that I cant pass it on to others?

It isnt a one or the other scenario. Its a question many have pondered

Who would you rather over for a visit?

"The vaccinated person Or the unvaccinated person who had 3 negative tests over the last few days before they came for a visit"

Option B all the time

Not many anti vaxxers would disagree with testing being a alternative. Im happy to get tested regularly once Covid comes to W.A until Novavax is available. As far as "dont take a hospital bed up" scenario, I do pay private health insurance and I havnt been to a hospital in 10 years. I think if I go once in the next couple of weeks I am not crushing the system because of me

"The vaccinated person Or the unvaccinated person who had 3 negative tests over the last few days before they came for a visit"

Option B all the time

Not many anti vaxxers would disagree with testing being a alternative. Im happy to get tested regularly once Covid comes to W.A until Novavax is available. As far as "dont take a hospital bed up" scenario, I do pay private health insurance and I havnt been to a hospital in 10 years. I think if I go once in the next couple of weeks I am not crushing the system because of me
Who pays for the tests ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden says the government will in the US so its up to Scomo really.

I think the government. Seems to be the worldwide standard. Not sure why we should go against it?
They used the you pay technique in some countries/companies to convince the leaners

I think Delta did it to its employees get jabbed or keep paying for a test every shift ???

"The vaccinated person Or the unvaccinated person who had 3 negative lasts before they came for a visit"

Option B all the time

Not many anti vaxxers would disagree with testing being a 100% requirement or even a alternative. Im happy to get tested regularly once Covid comes to W.A until Novavax is available.
The rapid tests not full proof.
I know someone who did it twice said was fine.. still feeling crap got a real PCR and had it.

honestly it not easy seeing the vax does not stop you getting it and passing it on
Nor does already having it.. you can get it again.
Do we all just become the bubble boy..

Unlike some here I say only half got jabbed to get out of lockdown or to keep their job. Most people do not like being told anything.
And we at the age where people have too much information.
Some of it good and some who knows. I never rule things out maybe the flat earth people are correct and everyone else not
Think Blackadder sums it up.. and you know he could be right

They used the you pay technique in some countries/companies to convince the leaners

I think Delta did it to its employees get jabbed or keep paying for a test every shift ???

Problem with this concept is testing isn’t a infinite resource so someone needs to pay. Needs to be one system for all as making it monetary will create a imbalance. I think UK has it right. Subsidise it but make it a fixed fee. So the government pays the bulk but leave a small fee behind

More I think about Biden’s free for all the more I realise how stupid it is

Problem with this concept is testing isn’t a infinite resource so someone needs to pay. I think UK has it right. Subsidise it but make it a fixed fee. So the government pays the bulk but leave a small fee behind

Bidens free tests isn’t really logical.
friend in germany got a rapid kit for 80 cents
even if they not 100% better then nothing

Here $10 each bit of $$$

I love satire comedy The Goodies did a great one on marketing
Sunbeam bread ("Nine out of every ten doctors agree that people who don't eat Sunbeam sliced bread will get squashed by elephants!")
Graeme said took a while to find those 9 doctors.

I always think that with any research stuff.. who knows if it really true. Who paid them.. Most people bend statistics to their own will.
Why most stuff you asked the same question in 10 different forms.. So they get one of them you slipped up and agree with them.
Or loaded questions..
Although I am not a medical person so comes the time I have to trust someone.

Those 5% in OZ who not taken a vax might be right and they are all that is left of society in 20 years.
this is not a movie it is a documentary dropped into the past
1638775474327.png

I love satire comedy The Goodies did a great one on marketing
Sunbeam bread ("Nine out of every ten doctors agree that people who don't eat Sunbeam sliced bread will get squashed by elephants!")
Graeme said took a while to find those 9 doctors.

I always think that with any research stuff.. who knows if it really true. Who paid them.. Most people bend statistics to their own will.
Why most stuff you asked the same question in 10 different forms.. So they get one of them you slipped up and agree with them.
Or loaded questions..
Although I am not a medical person so comes the time I have to trust someone.

Those 5% in OZ who not taken a vax might right and they are all that is left of society in 20 years.
anyone who has done a Phd is a Dr
Lots of Chiros calling them selves Drs

friend in germany got a rapid kit for 80 cents
even if they not 100% better then nothing

Here $10 each bit of $$$

1200% mark up must be all that extra science in our testing kits....

It is something that the govt should probably address as a issue.

You cant say "testing is good" then make it financially inaccessible.

At the very least it should be free for pensioners. The fact it isnt makes it disingenuous as a option for sure

Option B all the time

If you're not getting vaccinated we wouldn't be hanging out

I dont waste my time with pilled people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back