Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scomo as inspiring as a wet fart typical liberal bag labor’s stimulus package then bring out a worse version
Outside of culture wars and tax cuts there not much there at all regarding policy for the Libs, all tip and no iceberg as Keating said of Costello.

People on the main board are suggesting the AFL should lock down like an Olympic village and continue to play the season for months at the same ground :drunk:

How come no one is calling out Woolworths for profiting during these uncertain times?

$15 for a kg of capsicum?
$10 for a kg of broccoli?
$10 for a kg of tomatoes?

Hardly anything is on special.

******* greed.
Butcher had mince today....$20 a kilo

SA borders shutting
Thats worked ****ed now
90% of our stuff goes interstate

I think a majority of Australians are in for a big shock in the next few weeks.

Footy/Rugby/sport is still the main concern for a lot of people. Ridiculous.
It's a thing that takes our mind off the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Things like deliveries will still happen though.
It states EVERYONE, perm resident or not will require to self isolate for 14 days.
I spose we could drive to the border, fumigate all the transport and goods and swap drivers with the vic drivers and then when vic shuts borders they can do the same at the nsw borders....anyone in qld too bad not viable 🤣🤣😊😁

It states EVERYONE, perm resident or not will require to self isolate for 14 days.
I spose we could drive to the border, fumigate all the transport and goods and swap drivers with the vic drivers and then when vic shuts borders they can do the same at the nsw borders....anyone in qld too bad not viable 🤣🤣😊😁
It said there was exceptions for things like deliveries of essential goods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back