Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except if you’re balding and just need a tidy up and it doesn’t take longer than 15 minutes.

I've just done my own hair the past few times (front and sides is super easy, it's the back that makes things a little complicated!).

Getting it done by an "expert" could take as little as 5 minutes (generally would have to wait to get it done LONGER than when it was finally my turn!) or 10-15 minutes if the person doing it decides to talk more than shave it off!

Got my hair cut at a hairdresser a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years. Reckon I was in the chair no more than 10 mins. Might have to go back to my wife doing it again for now until this is over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus, he won't have to worry about shortage of medical equipment himself, but first big name in the risk category (other than Harvey Weinstein).

His parents are in an even higher risk category so he better stay away from them.

Quilton is amazing!

Quilton haters disliking my posts. SHAME SHAME SHAME

I find Kleenex and Sorbent almost as bad as shopping center toilet paper (even Sorbent's multiple ply feels like sandpaper).

Quilton 3 ply is the bees knees! Granted I've mentioned this in the past. I much prefer Woolworths' Quilton 3ply 24 pack. The variation Coles sells (the 20 pack for $10) feels a lot more like 2 ply......... but still marketed and sold as 3ply.

Quilton haters disliking my posts. SHAME SHAME SHAME

I find Kleenex and Sorbent almost as bad as shopping center toilet paper (even Sorbent's multiple ply feels like sandpaper).

Quilton 3 ply is the bees knees! Granted I've mentioned this in the past. I much prefer Woolworths' Quilton 3ply 24 pack. The variation Coles sells (the 20 pack for $10) feels a lot more like 2 ply......... but still marketed and sold as 3ply.
I remember the toilet paper in the former Yugoslavia it was hard 1 ply and shiny and came in 2 sheet servings
I think people would fight over that today

Some jerk walked into a police station coughing and then on a police employee. Said he was positive apparently was a prank. What a fvckwit. The cops should have beaten the living suitcases out of him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

9th Australian death confirmed.
68yr old Queensland man who had been on a cruise ship, he also had a serious underlying health issue before contracting it.
I think this needs to be ascertained on each of the unfortunate deaths so far.

9th Australian death confirmed.
68yr old Queensland man who had been on a cruise ship, he also had a serious underlying health issue before contracting it.
I think this needs to be ascertained on each of the unfortunate deaths so far.

The vast majority will unfortunately be elderly and/or have underlying health issues. The fatality rate of anyone under 40 is about 0.2%.

The key is to flatten the curve so those that could be treated and otherwise survive don't die because there isn't enough equipment or beds to treat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back