Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueE

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sorry you’re wrong. Fake news has got you again.

Been discussed a few times as it says they're withdrawing the (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel from Dec 31st.

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

Australian Doherty Institute standards testing showed the RT-PCR couldn't differentiate between influenza A or B or COVID at the recommended cycles. Also found two corona common cold virus a nd rhinovirus.

Recommended having to retest for flu and other viruses as well as COIVD, as did the manufacture instructions, but they never did.

This is not new and the only fake news is your Big Pharma sponsored polifact/Facebook fake news "fact checker" that you rely on.

BlueE

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
They're not as effective against the Delta variant because when they were made, Delta didn't exist. They're still better than nothing though and will lessen severity of the disease etc.

Given 75% of aged care residents have been jabbed and looking at the composition of NSW hospitalisations, the vaccines appear to be effective. Without them, NSW would be in far bigger trouble.
That's because Delta is one of the "escape mutants" from COIVD injections. If the virus has mutated and escaped not only will that CVOID injection not work it can cause ADE if a jabbed person with "waning immunity" catches the virus.

Gladys in her presser a couple of days ago said no one in ICU had been double jabbed. But if they've been single jabbed and have a more serious COIVD infection they have to look at ADE being responsible.

Va$$ed passing Delta on at the same pate as unva$$ed (CDC side #9). Therefore more breakthrough infections and community spread despite vaccination.

Also what both Prof Skerritt of the TGA and Dr Brendon Nelson warned of in the Senate hearing, COIVD injections will not stop you getting or passing on the virus and protection may only last 6 months.

Because of this no percentage va$ will get to herd immunity.

1627994203013.png

Kurve

BIG PHARMAGIANA
Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You can sense their glee every time the news reports on “young people with no underlying symptoms” taken to hospital.
If people hadn't put so much emphasis on 'but old people' and 'comorbidities' and 'morbidly obese fatties' banging on and on about it actually, others might not feel the need to ensure you're all updated with the new information.

Kurve

BIG PHARMAGIANA
Dec 27, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
something going on with the qr coding. Rarely do the supermarket's check. I have enough confidence to not bother even a fake check in at my local Coles/Woolies.
Nobody's doing it around here. They see me coming now and just wave me through because they know I don't carry my phone and they either have to sign me in on the book, or wait while I do it.

maryjames

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
something going on with the qr coding. Rarely do the supermarket's check. I have enough confidence to not bother even a fake check in at my local Coles/Woolies.
my local one is like fort knox. theyve got guard rails, ropes, and many other obstacle course set ups youd see at a military camp, that lead you in to a qr code checkpoint. if you dont walk directly into the cow chute a security guard will approach you. still, i dont do it tho, and go to a desk area where i ask to have my name and number recorded instead on ipad, and can avoid the chute and all the obstacle courses set up by ducking in thru where that desk is. and bonus is getting the "no soup for you" security guard agitated that i ignored him and he had to walk back to his post. a small campaigner act to make up for the hundreds of saintly acts i perform each day

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
slow gradual stripping of every semblance of freedom. restrict how how you walk, how you enter and exit stores, how you wait in line, where you must then walk to leave the mall, people/signs telling you outside where not to sit, or no sitting, moving you along, etc. forcing you to be a zombie walker, a soulless nameless thing with a number only (your own personal qr code entity digital id).

just like similar regimes from the past, and in certain countries today, and seen in sci-fi movies and books. the orwellian nightmare is the 2030 Agenda for a sustainable future of Mankind

maryjames

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
its so obvious tho the social re-engineering. literal cow chutes, bar code scanning, guard rails etc, security guards (soon to be police officers), at every main department store....its all very similar where this can (will) lead to in the future.
Then social credit system will take place. Vaccine passports will lead to some serious control for the government

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
see the mobile phone itself is the problem here, the prison of our device, the method they use to track us, spy on us, control us. without it we are free and their laws and vision of the future wont work. like that youtube freedom fighter said....the whole world needs to right now throw their phone into the trash, if we all do it together, their vision/plans ceases.

next time i go to store, gonna say dont have a phone and see what they do then, let me in or not

No SPIN

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Been discussed a few times as it says they're withdrawing the (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel from Dec 31st.

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

Australian Doherty Institute standards testing showed the RT-PCR couldn't differentiate between influenza A or B or COVID at the recommended cycles. Also found two corona common cold virus a nd rhinovirus.

Recommended having to retest for flu and other viruses as well as COIVD, as did the manufacture instructions, but they never did.

This is not new and the only fake news is your Big Pharma sponsored polifact/Facebook fake news "fact checker" that you rely on.
Please provide the link Doherty Institute results you cite above.

simple explanation of what’s going - New test simultaneously tests for flu and Covid.
Not sure what you don’t get.

“In the lab alert, the CDC said it was withdrawing the EUA request because, rather than testing only for the covid virus, it wants labs to test people for multiple viruses simultaneously, using what is known as "a multiplexed method." The CDC's 2019-nCoV RT-PCR panel tests only for the covid virus”.

At least I offer referenced Fact Checking - feel free to offer equally referenced rebuttals if you want to be credible.

Last edited:

GG.exe

Post-Human
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Then social credit system will take place. Vaccine passports will lead to some serious control for the government
we are all f’ed really, people still think they can get out of it at the polls, or if they protest, etc, nah we already fucled, the steps are already being made. very soon, like 2022 itll be worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad