Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the logical loop with you guys I dont get.

1) You all hate lockdowns and want them to end.
2) You post fake news and memes about how dangerous and ineffective vaccines are (they're neither).
3) People read your fake news, and become vaccine hesitant or straight up anti-vaxxers.
4) This then extends the time we spend in lockdown.

You want out of lockdown? Encourage vaccines for Gods sake.

Might be time to start a new thread under a different name and bring the original gang over because this thread has gone to sh*t....................
Patience! We'll reach #4 in a couple of days at this rate! ;)

Wow

Wow indeed.

From your own article (yet again):

Even though breakthrough infections can occur, experts still stress the importance of getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

The vaccine... offers excellent protection against the need for hospitalization and against death,Richard Watkins, MD, an infectious disease physician and professor of internal medicine at the Northeast Ohio Medical University, tells Verywell.

Did you read the bit where no-one died, and there was almost no need for hospitalizations thanks to the infected being vaccinated?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

maryjames can I ask, why are you deliberately and intentionally spamming misinformation in this thread?

What are you trying to achieve?

Posting 'misinformation' on a conspiracy board.

What has the world come to.

This covid vaccine isn’t even FDA approved yet.

Yes mate, you've spammed that lie often as well.

It does have approval from the FDA (not that we care in Australia what the American process is). It has emergency use approval.

What about the TGA here in Australia?

Conspiracy forum is exactly that conspiracy forum and everything needs to be questioned.

Yeah, but you're not questioning anything, or making any actual observations or insights into the actual facts.

You're just spamming misinformation and anti-vaxx propaganda repeatedly.

What have you questioned exactly here?

Nah I get it.

But Im just curious as to what his end game is.

'Extend lockdowns' is the only one that makes sense.

Although I am aware that 'making sense' isnt really a requirement around these parts.

Why is lockdowns the only thing that makes sense? There has been zero cases of covid being caught outside so why do you want to keep everyone locked indoors. Especially when people are still alowed to do basic things like shop for groceries, catch Covid then return home. Lockdowns only work if you cement everyone into their apartments and leave them to die like in China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back