Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did you guys hear that old mate Greg Hunt tabled a change to policy concerning returning Australians?

The gist seems to be, even if you now live overseas, if you return to Australia, you need a 'compelling reason' to be allowed back out.

Which implies that merely living overseas is not considered in and of itself a 'compelling reason' to want to leave Australia after visiting.

But don't worry folks, this is all about some invisible enemy the government is trying to protect us from.

The 'wicked enemy' as Great Leader Dan likes to call it.

Totally not part of an orchestrated, worldwide power grab and social engineering project, some 'Great Reset' thing.

No, no, that's just some crazy conspiracy theory, lol. Just watch the news, they'll tell you everything you need to know :thumbsu:

Did you guys hear that old mate Greg Hunt tabled a change to policy concerning returning Australians?

The gist seems to be, even if you now live overseas, if you return to Australia, you need a 'compelling reason' to be allowed back out.

Which implies that merely living overseas is not considered in and of itself a 'compelling reason' to want to leave Australia after visiting.

But don't worry folks, this is all about some invisible enemy the government is trying to protect us from.

The 'wicked enemy' as Great Leader Dan likes to call it.

Totally not part of an orchestrated, worldwide power grab and social engineering project, some 'Great Reset' thing. No, no.

LNP had so much success with refugee policy in last election, they are now applying it to everyone.

We are all refugees now. Well, unless you are rich and/or religious, then you might get exemption.

Rumour around Tas is that there were 3 positive test results around the time Gutwein gave his 1pm address where he said 0. Nothing has been said but if true why are they taking so long if it is apparently so serious… waiting for it to spread I would say so that they can keep the state locked down longer and convince people to take this “vaccine”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Germanys largest newspaper apologised for Covid19 deception.

Description

Das Bild - German magazine apologizes to children of Germany & the world! English transcript below!
W in Wachsmann565 viewsAug 2, 2021
Translated transcript: To the millions of children in this country, for whom our society is responsible, I want to express here what neither our government nor our Chancellor Merkel dares to tell you. We ask you to forgive us. Forgive us for this policy, which, for a year and a half, has made you victims of violence, neglect, isolation and loneliness. Sorry for this policy and media coverage which, like poison, made you feel like you were a mortal danger to society. You are not a danger to society, don’t believe this lie. It’s up to us to protect you. What happened to our children, many people and Bild denounced it. Nothing happened. Did Angela Merkel organize a summit for children? No! Instead, we persuaded our children that they were going to murder their grandma if they dared to be what they are, children. Or if they met their friends. None of this has been scientifically proven. It was easy to force that on the kids, they can’t defend themselves, and they don’t vote. When a state steals the rights of a child, it must prove that by doing so it protects him against concrete and imminent danger. This proof has never been provided! It has been replaced by propaganda presenting the child as a vector of the pandemic. Those who wanted to contradict this propaganda were never invited to the expert table. Our policies would do better to open schools and sports halls rather than polling stations! Otherwise, they will have on their conscience and will leave in the history books a multitude of innocent souls.

How can people trust anything about CV19 and the people pushing the agenda with vaccines, when they treat innocent children with contempt.

Even before the mayor’s announcement, New York City was starting to close its doors to kids. Last week, the Met Opera banned all kids under 12 from its performances.

And some restaurants have pre-emptively stopped allowing kids inside. Asked whether kids can dine inside after it announced indoor dining for vaccinated individuals only, the restaurant Frenchette responded to one parent: “Unfortunately, indoors is vaxxed only.”

There is no vaccine for kids under 12, that’s true. But there are plenty of studies that show unvaccinated children have the same COVID risks as vaccinated adults. When will it be finally time to follow the science in regard to kids? (In Europe, where the approach is saner compared to ours to begin with, there are expressions of regret over the cruelty of COVID policy to kids: Witness the Bild newspaper’s widely viewed video apology to German children for what COVID hype did to their lives.)

You 100% sure about that?

I think you'd be surprised.

I know a number of people in the medical field who won't be taking the vaccine.

Each to their own.

Yep 100%. People I personally know: numerous nurses - including one with a PHD, a colortectal surgeon, a pediatric nephrologist, an oncologist, an anesthetist. I know a few science types that work in DNA research and genetics. I find it very hard to believe that many people that are medical wont get the vax.

I'm kind of sick of this argument tbh I don't really care. The data is as obvious as dog balls - overall deaths pre and post vaccination are massively different: On balance your chance of dying with the vaxx is far far lower. Don't get the vaxx and get covid - you'll probably be fine but a sh*t tonne of people wont be - the idea that uneducated twitter readers are giving people medical advice is the bit I don't get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back