Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Did laugh hard at the Victorian acting premier wanting the Fed Govt to give them money

Own your decisions, own your mistakes FFS . We are pathetic bunch of sooks who cant own any detrimental imapct of our decisions. Its absolutely sad as *. We are going to create a generation of absolute soft as * individuals complaining and sooking about every minor thing they dont get. If our politicans act like 8 year old children who didnt get there ice cream after dinner, then whats everyone else gonna be doing?

The entire lockdown philsophy is your choices impact others negatively so act responsibility and at the same time the spokesman for this opinion is saying that he has created a negative reaction and he wants someone else entirely to take the responsibility

Live by your actions. If you are not willing to, do not promote it.

This also goes to owen87, NO SPIN, Hawk Dork who flat out refuse to acknowledge the negative impact there lockdown love ins have FYI as its now a cultural phenomenon. I know this will end up a "thats not what I said" but actions speak louder then words in the end. Your actions to support this destruction of casual workers, small business, mental health systems, our economy means you support it as a whole. Once again, Live by your actions. If you are not willing to, do not promote it.

Lethal Knights

All Australian
Oct 7, 2020
AFL Club
Hawthorn
330A2FCF-1180-4440-A9F1-6A5D9A06FCDD.jpeg

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Someone was asking if having the vaccine makes you more susceptible to Covid.

It appears that there might be another person with Covid at the Maidstone aged care home, a patient this time. According to this interview with Billy Shorten they both had their first dose of the vax.

(Of course Shorten is trying to blame it on the Morrison govt for not giving them two doses of the vax).

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne you poor f***ers. What a truly soul destroying little adventure. I lost my sh*t during Perth's last test run (my life was falling apart anyway) so I can't imagine how sh*t a fourth long lockdown/restrictive life would be.

It's been really bad this time, people are turning very nasty here towards anyone who is opposed to masks, lock downs or the covid jab. Their anger is misdirected of course but you can't tell them that and lots of innocent people are copping it one way or another. Not to mention the usual negative affects of lock down be they financial, mental or physical health related and so on.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's been really bad this time, people are turning very nasty here towards anyone who is opposed to masks, lock downs or the covid jab. Their anger is misdirected of course but you can't tell them that
Unhinged people. Not stable but they've been brainwashed, how do you bring someone out of it. Need an intervention like they do to get people out of Scientology...

The covid cult is much more dangerous, however. How people are so easily led down the garden path is a worry for the future

Last edited:
Melbourne you poor f***ers. What a truly soul destroying little adventure. I lost my sh*t during Perth's last test run (my life was falling apart anyway) so I can't imagine how sh*t a fourth long lockdown/restrictive life would be.

It's a bit depressing. My father died through the last lockdown and the funeral director had nfi what he was doing, my brother was too slow texting me back so I rang to confirm when viewing started and he wouldn't give me any information citing 'privacy'. I lost it, really lost it.

Last I saw of him he was trying to hide behind a car in the car park at the funeral home after having a whinge to my uncle.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Another staff member and one resident has just been confirmed as tested positive.
Seriously who ******* cares.

Charlotte North Carolina = 4380 approx cases in the last 7 days
Melbourne Victoria = 60 approx cases last 7 days

I'll give you one guess which city has fans at it's sporting event and which city is in lockdown.

While this country has this 0 covid obsession and acts like a scared little bitch every time someone tests positive we will never ever learn to live with it.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
It's too close, if it wasn't true we'd find out pretty quick imo. People still talk and we all have friends who work in the system.

Very easy to just use the word "asymptomatic" and do whatever you want really

The burden of proof is non existent when you can have something without knowing it exists. Just invent its existence

Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
It's too close, if it wasn't true we'd find out pretty quick imo. People still talk and we all have friends who work in the system.

But tested positive means jack sh*t as we all know. So nursing home patient gets sick, hardly an unknown occurrence, so they test everyone with the totally useless PCR test and they get a couple of false positives. This proves absolutely nothing.

But tested positive means jack sh*t as we all know. So nursing home patient gets sick, hardly an unknown occurrence, so they test everyone with the totally useless PCR test and they get a couple of false positives. This proves absolutely nothing.

Case definitions
Confirmed case
A confirmed case requires laboratory definitive evidence.

Laboratory definitive evidence

• Detection of SARS-CoV-2 by nucleic acid testing1
OR

• isolation of SARS-CoV-2 in cell culture, with confirmation using a nucleic acid test
OR

• SARS-CoV-2 IgG seroconversion or a four-fold or greater increase in SARS-CoV-2 antibodies of any immunoglobulin subclass including ‘total’ assays in acute and convalescent sera, in the absence of vaccination.2
Historical case
  • A historical case requires laboratory suggestive evidence supported by either previous (prior to the past 14 days) clinical evidence
OR

• previous (prior to the past 14 days) epidemiological evidence.
A historical case should not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (or not have had symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days).

Laboratory suggestive evidence
  • Detection of SARS-CoV-2 by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) on two specimens at least 24 hours apart with high Ct values3 on both specimens AND detection of IgG or total antibody, in the absence of vaccination2,4;
OR

• Negative PCR result AND detection of IgG or total antibody, in the absence of vaccination2
OR

• High PCR Ct result on first result, and higher PCR Ct result or negative PCR result on second test, taken >24 hours apart2
Clinical evidence
  • History of measured (≥37.5°C) or self-reported fever (for example, night sweats, chills)
OR

• History of an acute respiratory infection (for example, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat).
  • loss of smell or taste
Epidemiological evidence
In the 14 days prior to illness onset:

• Close contact with a confirmed case
  • International travel
  • Workers supporting designated COVID-19 quarantine and isolation services
  • International border staff
  • Air and maritime crew
  • Health, aged or residential care workers and staff with potential COVID-19 patient contact
  • People who have been in a setting where there is a COVID-19 case
  • People who have been in areas with recent local transmission of SARS-CoV-26.
Notes
  1. There is possibility for false negative PCR (polymerase chain reaction) results in children, who may mount a brisk immune response resulting in a lower viral load. Public health units may seek serological evidence of SARS-CoV-2 immunity in symptomatic children who are repeatedly PCR negative but are known primary close contacts.
  2. Antibody detection must be by a validated assay and included in an external quality assurance program. For all serological responses to be counted as laboratory evidence, a person should not have had a recent history of COVID-19 vaccination.
  3. The cycle threshold (Ct) value of a reaction is the cycle number when the fluorescence of a PCR product is first detected above the background signal. The lower the Ct value, the more virus is present in the sample being tested, as fewer amplification cycles are required before the threshold for detection is met. A high Ct value generally indicates that it takes longer, that is, more cycles to detect the virus, indicating that there is less viral RNA present in the sample. Each PCR assay may have a different Ct value that is used for detecting SARS-CoV-2. Ct values for one in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) device should not be compared with Ct values from other platforms. This means there is no ‘set’ Ct value to aim for across all platforms. High Ct values are as defined in consultation with the responsible supervising pathologist.
  4. Occasionally a person may have a positive PCR result, with high Ct values, on a subset of gene targets in the PCR assay/s used. These scenarios might be due to acute infection but could also represent previous infection (that is, intermittent/persistent SARS-CoV-2 shedding in a historical case), sometimes with a concurrent upper respiratory tract infection due to another organism. A further swab collected at least 24 hours after the positive sample and serology testing can assist in distinguishing an acute from a historical COVID-19 infection. If the person is symptomatic, a full respiratory panel for other pathogens should be done.

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
A random point I made in another thread is

If 0 cases is out optimum achievement and that is the entirety of our goal, then how is that a good political decision? I mean the core example of this mentality worldwide in all reality is North Koreas nuclear program. A complete and utter indifference to anything and everything but the optimum achievement is a very unhealthy political standpoint to be making really

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Case definitions
Confirmed case
A confirmed case requires laboratory definitive evidence.

Laboratory definitive evidence

• Detection of SARS-CoV-2 by nucleic acid testing1
OR

• isolation of SARS-CoV-2 in cell culture, with confirmation using a nucleic acid test
OR

• SARS-CoV-2 IgG seroconversion or a four-fold or greater increase in SARS-CoV-2 antibodies of any immunoglobulin subclass including ‘total’ assays in acute and convalescent sera, in the absence of vaccination.2
Historical case
  • A historical case requires laboratory suggestive evidence supported by either previous (prior to the past 14 days) clinical evidence
OR

• previous (prior to the past 14 days) epidemiological evidence.
A historical case should not have any symptoms of COVID-19 (or not have had symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days).

Laboratory suggestive evidence
  • Detection of SARS-CoV-2 by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) on two specimens at least 24 hours apart with high Ct values3 on both specimens AND detection of IgG or total antibody, in the absence of vaccination2,4;
OR

• Negative PCR result AND detection of IgG or total antibody, in the absence of vaccination2
OR

• High PCR Ct result on first result, and higher PCR Ct result or negative PCR result on second test, taken >24 hours apart2
Clinical evidence
  • History of measured (≥37.5°C) or self-reported fever (for example, night sweats, chills)
OR

• History of an acute respiratory infection (for example, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat).
  • loss of smell or taste
Epidemiological evidence
In the 14 days prior to illness onset:

• Close contact with a confirmed case
  • International travel
  • Workers supporting designated COVID-19 quarantine and isolation services
  • International border staff
  • Air and maritime crew
  • Health, aged or residential care workers and staff with potential COVID-19 patient contact
  • People who have been in a setting where there is a COVID-19 case
  • People who have been in areas with recent local transmission of SARS-CoV-26.
Notes
  1. There is possibility for false negative PCR (polymerase chain reaction) results in children, who may mount a brisk immune response resulting in a lower viral load. Public health units may seek serological evidence of SARS-CoV-2 immunity in symptomatic children who are repeatedly PCR negative but are known primary close contacts.
  2. Antibody detection must be by a validated assay and included in an external quality assurance program. For all serological responses to be counted as laboratory evidence, a person should not have had a recent history of COVID-19 vaccination.
  3. The cycle threshold (Ct) value of a reaction is the cycle number when the fluorescence of a PCR product is first detected above the background signal. The lower the Ct value, the more virus is present in the sample being tested, as fewer amplification cycles are required before the threshold for detection is met. A high Ct value generally indicates that it takes longer, that is, more cycles to detect the virus, indicating that there is less viral RNA present in the sample. Each PCR assay may have a different Ct value that is used for detecting SARS-CoV-2. Ct values for one in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) device should not be compared with Ct values from other platforms. This means there is no ‘set’ Ct value to aim for across all platforms. High Ct values are as defined in consultation with the responsible supervising pathologist.
  4. Occasionally a person may have a positive PCR result, with high Ct values, on a subset of gene targets in the PCR assay/s used. These scenarios might be due to acute infection but could also represent previous infection (that is, intermittent/persistent SARS-CoV-2 shedding in a historical case), sometimes with a concurrent upper respiratory tract infection due to another organism. A further swab collected at least 24 hours after the positive sample and serology testing can assist in distinguishing an acute from a historical COVID-19 infection. If the person is symptomatic, a full respiratory panel for other pathogens should be done.

This is the same govt body who believes ill-equipped private security firms essentially hired themselves to do the quarantine work. How much trust can you put in documents created by proven truth dodgers here?

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
No job keeper so one has to feel for those who own their own business that has been forced to close, those who are casuals who now have $0 income, those who were trying to find a job which now just got delayed.

Rents still have to be paid, permanents have to be paid by the business in 2021 unlike 2020, utility bills still need to be paid.

If business' can't open they don't make money and guess what will happen, maybe that will wake a few up who rode the fed government teet in 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back