Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can sense their glee every time the news reports on “young people with no underlying symptoms” taken to hospital.

If people hadn't put so much emphasis on 'but old people' and 'comorbidities' and 'morbidly obese fatties' banging on and on about it actually, others might not feel the need to ensure you're all updated with the new information.

something going on with the qr coding. Rarely do the supermarket's check. I have enough confidence to not bother even a fake check in at my local Coles/Woolies.

Nobody's doing it around here. They see me coming now and just wave me through because they know I don't carry my phone and they either have to sign me in on the book, or wait while I do it.

something going on with the qr coding. Rarely do the supermarket's check. I have enough confidence to not bother even a fake check in at my local Coles/Woolies.
my local one is like fort knox. theyve got guard rails, ropes, and many other obstacle course set ups youd see at a military camp, that lead you in to a qr code checkpoint. if you dont walk directly into the cow chute a security guard will approach you. still, i dont do it tho, and go to a desk area where i ask to have my name and number recorded instead on ipad, and can avoid the chute and all the obstacle courses set up by ducking in thru where that desk is. and bonus is getting the "no soup for you" security guard agitated that i ignored him and he had to walk back to his post. a small campaigner act to make up for the hundreds of saintly acts i perform each day

slow gradual stripping of every semblance of freedom. restrict how how you walk, how you enter and exit stores, how you wait in line, where you must then walk to leave the mall, people/signs telling you outside where not to sit, or no sitting, moving you along, etc. forcing you to be a zombie walker, a soulless nameless thing with a number only (your own personal qr code entity digital id).

just like similar regimes from the past, and in certain countries today, and seen in sci-fi movies and books. the orwellian nightmare is the 2030 Agenda for a sustainable future of Mankind

its so obvious tho the social re-engineering. literal cow chutes, bar code scanning, guard rails etc, security guards (soon to be police officers), at every main department store....its all very similar where this can (will) lead to in the future.
Then social credit system will take place. Vaccine passports will lead to some serious control for the government

see the mobile phone itself is the problem here, the prison of our device, the method they use to track us, spy on us, control us. without it we are free and their laws and vision of the future wont work. like that youtube freedom fighter said....the whole world needs to right now throw their phone into the trash, if we all do it together, their vision/plans ceases.

next time i go to store, gonna say dont have a phone and see what they do then, let me in or not

Been discussed a few times as it says they're withdrawing the (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel from Dec 31st.

"CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses."

Australian Doherty Institute standards testing showed the RT-PCR couldn't differentiate between influenza A or B or COVID at the recommended cycles. Also found two corona common cold virus a nd rhinovirus.

Recommended having to retest for flu and other viruses as well as COIVD, as did the manufacture instructions, but they never did.

This is not new and the only fake news is your Big Pharma sponsored polifact/Facebook fake news "fact checker" that you rely on.

Please provide the link Doherty Institute results you cite above.

simple explanation of what’s going - New test simultaneously tests for flu and Covid.
Not sure what you don’t get.

“In the lab alert, the CDC said it was withdrawing the EUA request because, rather than testing only for the covid virus, it wants labs to test people for multiple viruses simultaneously, using what is known as "a multiplexed method." The CDC's 2019-nCoV RT-PCR panel tests only for the covid virus”.

At least I offer referenced Fact Checking - feel free to offer equally referenced rebuttals if you want to be credible.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then social credit system will take place. Vaccine passports will lead to some serious control for the government
we are all ****ed really, people still think they can get out of it at the polls, or if they protest, etc, nah we already fucled, the steps are already being made. very soon, like 2022 itll be worldwide

Police will be standing at coles/Woolworths soon enough.

Not joking.
Our plumber went to bunnings during lockdown week here in Adelaide.

Police were on patrol, asked him what he was there for. Said he just needed some
silicone. They told him it's not an essential buy and sent him on his way.

You literally cannot make this s**t up.

my local one is like fort knox. theyve got guard rails, ropes, and many other obstacle course set ups youd see at a military camp, that lead you in to a qr code checkpoint. if you dont walk directly into the cow chute a security guard will approach you. still, i dont do it tho, and go to a desk area where i ask to have my name and number recorded instead on ipad, and can avoid the chute and all the obstacle courses set up by ducking in thru where that desk is. and bonus is getting the "no soup for you" security guard agitated that i ignored him and he had to walk back to his post. a small campaigner act to make up for the hundreds of saintly acts i perform each day
I give a fake name and make up a number when having to sign in.

Please provide the link Doherty Institute results you cite above.

simple explanation of what’s going - New test simultaneously tests for flu and Covid.
Not sure what you don’t get.

“In the lab alert, the CDC said it was withdrawing the EUA request because, rather than testing only for the covid virus, it wants labs to test people for multiple viruses simultaneously, using what is known as "a multiplexed method." The CDC's 2019-nCoV RT-PCR panel tests only for the covid virus”.

At least I offer referenced Fact Checking - feel free to offer equally referenced rebuttals if you want to be credible.
I linked the original CDC although I not surprised if you can't understand it. Your reliance of fake fact checkers is not surprising and I'm supposed to be impressed by that when you haven't posted one original link?

No it doesn't just test for COVID, it can't recognise the difference between COIVD, flu, common corona colds or rhinoviurs at the cycle relocations needed to detect COVID - 19. Exactly what the inventor Kary Mullis said as well.

Yes it finally would be good for a test to be able to differentiate without having to retest which is what was required. This did happen for thousands of COVID detected samples in the US and they all came back positive for flu. Again this has been posted on here by a couple o0f posters.

You're blankity blank and still gas lighting and demanding links to what you should be able to find with a few clicks. What a fake!! I've provided them months ago, when we were talking about the standards and probably also posted the manufacturers instructions since that came up at the same time. Although for something completely different why don't you look for yourself?

we are all f’ed really, people still think they can get out of it at the polls, or if they protest, etc, nah we already fucled, the steps are already being made. very soon, like 2022 itll be worldwide

We've been sleepwalking straight in to it for the last ten years at least. People don't even look at the details of apps they're downloading, who designed them and what they could be using their information for. Giving strangers, law enforcement and entities in communist regimes access to their phones and it's not just their information they're giving away, it's a web to family and friends they can crawl all over.

They take our information to help us apparently, make things easier. They can also flip it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back