Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

See graph above.

It is approved. It has emergency use approval.

In other words, its approved.

I can't see where it shows Victoria is free of Covid and wont need another lockdown because the first one was so successful.

Interesting read.

For crazy people, sure.

Children's Health Defense is an American activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine activities and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.

In step with the QAnon movement, their Instagram promotes the "Great Reset" theory and identifies "Big Pharma" as part of "the real deep state".

Children's Health Defense - Wikipedia

A trusted source indeed.

Its like you're actively trying to prove me right.

I can't see where it shows Victoria is free of Covid and wont need another lockdown because the first one was so successful.

I never said they wont need another one.

I only said that the Lockdown worked.

The problem at present is infected people are flying back into Australia from overseas. Technically with a harsher lockdown (zero people allowed in) and we would be 100 percent immune.

I personally think stricter quarantine would be a better solution, but hey.

I never said they wont need another one.

I only said that the Lockdown worked.

The problem at present is infected people are flying back into Australia from overseas. Technically with a harsher lockdown (zero people allowed in) and we would be 100 percent immune.

I personally think stricter quarantine would be a better solution, but hey.

So 'extending lockdowns' isn't the only one that makes sense?

Majority of the world vaccinated, and borders back open again, and lockdowns over.

Or maybe Bill Gates issuing Order 66 and seizing power from the UN in a massive coup, and proclaiming the New Order.

Lets see where we end up.
Ok I’m watching Israel very closely.

They going hard on the vaxx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So 'extending lockdowns' isn't the only one that makes sense?

No, what you need is short sharp lockdowns.

Not the half assed ones that we're seeing in NSW at present.

We also need the Feds to step up and build dedicated quarantine facilities.

Its cost the budget 311 billion dollars already. A simple quarantine facility out in the middle of nowhere (some resort that houses 20,000, with a hospital and ICU beds) would cost less. Or simply build one in each State.

We're using the hotel system to manage it which is insane, and why we keep having bloody outbreaks.

Interesting comments by this Canadian doctor.

No, what you need is short sharp lockdowns.

Not the half assed ones that we're seeing in NSW at present.

We also need the Feds to step up and build dedicated quarantine facilities.

Its cost the budget 311 billion dollars already. A simple quarantine facility out in the middle of nowhere (some resort that houses 20,000, with a hospital and ICU beds) would cost less. Or simply build one in each State.

We're using the hotel system to manage it which is insane, and why we keep having bloody outbreaks.

Firstly, why are short sharp lockdowns preferrable?

They only cause uncertainty, erode confidence, make small business suffer as financial support can't be organised in 2 weeks, kill hospitality, cause even greater mental stress on the population.

People are creatures of habit. Short lockdowns are literally the worst idea to force onto a population. The US and UK are reporting on Australia's approach as 'WTF??'

Here in the UK they set out a 5 month exit from lockdown. People knew what was coming and could plan. Life returned to a reasonable normailty in the last few months.
Now we have 20k cases with death and hospital numbers equivalent to a regular flu season.

I know which I'd prefer.

Sounds like a similar approach to what we did in Canada. Didn’t really have lockdowns and had a path with goals outlined at the start of the year. A little behind the UK though. All restrictions to be lifted in a months time hopefully.

Life has been pretty normal for a while. I’m on vacation at the moment in an area that does require masks indoors. Feels weird going back to that.

Firstly, why are short sharp lockdowns preferrable?

They only cause uncertainty, erode confidence, make small business suffer as financial support can't be organised in 2 weeks, kill hospitality, cause even greater mental stress on the population.

People are creatures of habit. Short lockdowns are literally the worst idea to force onto a population. The US and UK are reporting on Australia's approach as 'WTF??'

Here in the UK they set out a 5 month exit from lockdown. People knew what was coming and could plan. Life returned to a reasonable normailty in the last few months.
Now we have 20k cases with death and hospital numbers equivalent to a regular flu season.

I know which I'd prefer.
You also have over 60 percent fully vaccinated in both countries, and lost a combined 800,000 people to get there.

Would you prefer your approach if you were one of the 800,000?

All that legal training and all you can do is evade the simple question put to you.

Why aren't Bulgaria's hospitals overwhelmed as we speak, given that things have been open in Bulgaria for months?

You've posted a link to a clickbait article making an extravagant claim and providing no evidence to support it.

And the article is from last year, lol.

Remember this back and forth began after you claimed that if Australia opened up, hospitals would be overwhelmed.

Now it is time for you to put your big boy pants, stop with the evasion and red herring links, and answer the question.

All that legal training and all you can do is evade the simple question put to you.

Why aren't Bulgaria's hospitals overwhelmed as we speak, given that things have been open in Bulgaria for months?

You've posted a link to a clickbait article making an extravagant claim and providing no evidence to support it.

And the article is from last year, lol.

Remember this back and forth began after you claimed that if Australia opened up, hospitals would be overwhelmed.

Now it is time for you to put your big boy pants, stop with the evasion and red herring links, and answer the question.

Total Power . What is your take? *

* apologies if I am mistaken. I thought you lived in Bulgaria.

Total Power . What is your take? *

* apologies if I am mistaken. I thought you lived in Bulgaria.

Yes outdoors, there are no restrictions really. BUT Bulgaria has banned entry from the UK , completely! My Business partner from London is unable to get in even with a vaccination report and a PCR test although it is for backoffice development which we have here in Bulgaria.So unless you are a Bulgarian with a residence permit here, you can't enter. Netherlands is also on the list (and a few others). Restrictions are back if you are in subway now, i see police in every station trying to enforce the mask rules.

The smaller towns were really overwhelmed earlier this year. I have a farmhouse in North Western Bulgaria, and in Montana hospitals were literally overflowing. They only had about 20 odd ICU units and about 50 odd patients. They mayor really copped a lot of **** but it wasn't really their fault, smaller towns here are so poorly equipped to handle this. This is why majority of the deaths here happened outside of Sofia, although Sofia almost having 1/3rd of the country's pop.

The numbers were low the past few months but again are starting to rise now. I think we had about 400 cases yesterday up from 330 the day before. With only 20% vaccinated, lets see how it plays out, but saying there are no restrictions in place is moronic but i have that poster under ignore. Yeah probably at the coast it's so, to save the tourism industry but it isn't so elsewhere. They are back enforcing the mask rules strictly again, from last week.

I saw a few people with their masks down in the subway yesterday but they all had their masks on, atleast. The govt has done the right thing enforcing the mask rule again after 3/4 months of not caring about it. Way too many anti-vaxxers here, WAY too many.

Last edited:
Ok let’s see where we at in 2 years. Did you watch clip?

Let’s see if that’s crazy sh*t as you put it in years to come.
I was called crazy last April when I suggested you will soon need papers to go interstate and be traced where you go.
Yet here we are unable to leave home 23 hours a day a curfew etc.
So money is on you.
It's not even ******* spam. China have a fully operational system msm even did a ******* story on.
Steps are put in place right in front of our eyes

Because Bulgaria has had several lockdowns.

The last one was in March:

The Bulgarian government is likely to announce a third national lockdown on Monday as the country is hit hard by the third wave of the pandemic, which has left more than 7,000 patients in the country’s hospitals, and approximately 4,600 people testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.

Bulgaria set to enter third lockdown on Monday – EURACTIV.com

Their hospitals reach capacity, and then they lockdown. They've done it at least three times now.

If we followed them, we would have had 3 lockdowns, and 60,000 deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back