Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing the concerns me most about the vaccine isn't the individual risk, but the collective risk. We are mass vaccinating the entire planet within probably 2 years, how anyone can't think this isn't slightly risky is beyond me. Nothing like this has ever been tried. Now obviously, the most likely occurrence is nothing that can't be undone will happen. But even if it's a million to one shot that the untried and untested vaccine is a disaster, we are doomed. It's like putting all our eggs in one basket. If the vaccine fails, what happens?
Exactly, and this will be the strategy for future viruses. We need to bat 1.000 forever because the one time it goes wrong will be worldwide disaster if everyone has had it.

It would be a dumb strategy if it was a departmental IT project but this is the health of the entire planet we're experimenting with.

Don't ask me to find it now because I read so much it sometimes takes me hours I don't have to find a small piece of information. There is history of some scientists' Ivermectin research being discredited because it was found they were pushing their own formula.

On my reading the only place a hard block went on was in Africa earlier in the year, it was being sold for big profits as the cure on the black market. Africa is naturally wary of new treatments that haven't gone through the proper processes because they've been used as guinea pigs by pharma for a long time. A couple of people ended up in ICU overdosing on it and doctors were receiving anecdotal reports out in the villages people were drinking the stuff they were drenching animals with.

Whether there's been obstruction in completing the trials for Ivermectin I don't know but the bottom line is, it hasn't been approved yet.

It's precisely because Merck's patents have expired that the competition to supply it is on. More suspicious imo when Merck still held the patents because I could see a way on a deal, it might have been suppressed.
I've never heard anything about any scientists trying to push their own IVM formula and suggest this is a deliberate tactic to prevent IVM use, despite overwhelming support and evidence now of it's effectiveness.

This article from August 2020 https://www.biospectrumasia.com/new...ivermectin-therapy-protocol-for-covid-19.html shares Australian Professor Borody's triple formula for COVID infections; IVM + Zn + antibiotic.

“No trial has shown Ivermectin-based therapy to be ineffective. In-fact, international trials report almost 100% cure rate with symptom improvement within 4-6 days. This needs to be available for aged care facilities and frontline health workers today.” he said.

We have written to the Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt and Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews for an urgent medical briefing to bypass the raft of “advisors” who failed to understand TGA-approved medicines do not require animal studies.

Expired patents like HCQ and IVM mean any manufacturer can make it for cost price, which is exactly what India's been doing. There's no hold any Big Pharma has on manufacture or payments a manufacturer has to make to any Big Pharma company and no shortages I'm aware of.

Last edited:

I've never heard anything about any scientists trying to push their own IVM formula and suggest this is a deliberate tactic to prevent IVM use, despite overwhelming support and evidence now of it's effectiveness.

I think it was legitimate, it was referenced on a study not in the press. My point wasn't that it was ineffective though, it looks like it might be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vaccines are about to be compulsory btw.
-Was told months a go it's linked to Medicare
+
Uber drivers already told no jab no job. Ridiculous.
Problem is there is no collective will to change this.
What if the Uber drivers show a similar % of reluctance to the rest of the public and forgo doing the job? Who's going to prop up the uber business model?

There's no collective will in Melbourne to change this IMO. We've seen all over the web and callers on the radio how lame we are. The citizens of other states would;t put up with this s**t.

Big Tech (Who develops track ad trace technology and all these gizmos)
Big Pharma (Self explanatory vaccine or die)
Big Business (only ones open getting cushy exemptions)
Big Government (love a police state, suppression, power, no opposition)
Big Media (Will do whatever. But have bought in. Media is online now so have aligned with Big Tech)
Law Enforcement (Arresting Pregnant women and bashing proteters is the go for them. Thugs <Minority>. However the rest will love the powers to track , trace and restrict. Makes their job easier. When a civil right or human right breach is bought before the courts who opposes?
Bureaucrats (Not content with providing a civil service they have untold power. Why give that up?)

Almost like the Cold War. Yet Communism (which this is straight up) has merged with the worst elements of extreme dog eat dog capitalists and here we are.

Idk about big business the more this rolls along. Local Coles is now a subdued place compared to previous Friday evenings.

I can't speak for anyone else, But I've been to supermarkets less frequently than I normally do and spent less money being more selective with my purchases because I don't want to go there as often.

Big government is not what Liberals are about. The police don't want to waste their time with petty s**t like someone not wearing their mask at a shop.

ffs! What a way to try and justify this crap! talk about fearmongering. Just conditioning us for another lockdown! Like I've always said Vaccinations isn't the end game.

It appears like they are for most of the world but Australia (Victoria mostly) seems to be some weird testing ground. I try to read a bit of news around the world but Aussie media is something else.

It appears like they are for most of the world but Australia (Victoria mostly) seems to be some weird testing ground. I try to read a bit of news around the world but Aussie media is something else.

I think I've said here before I have a couple of friends who went off grid on the first lockdown. They said among other things that when we're in lockdown, when there's supposed to be nothing going on planes are coming in and they start at around 3.00am.

100%! It's as if it were presenting to children, not adults.

I think I've said here before I have a couple of friends who went off grid on the first lockdown. They said among other things that when we're in lockdown, when there's supposed to be nothing going on planes are coming in and they start at around 3.00am.
The plane activity in Perth ramped up BIG TIME during lockdown 1.0 in April/May last year. There were 10x as many planes a day, and this was during lockdown when nothing was meant to be happening. Some didn't even show up on the available flight radar.

Light aircraft activity has also increased ten fold. Someone mentioned that the American air force were doing training exercises at the time but that was 13 months ago and the planes are still doing the same thing, albeit slightly less than last year.

ffs! What a way to try and justify this crap! talk about fearmongering. Just conditioning us for another lockdown! Like I've always said Vaccinations isn't the end game.

Does that mean just random people dropping in the street or residents of nursing homes? I think we know what to do to protect the elderly by now, in the event of an outbreak.

Does that mean just random people dropping in the street or residents of nursing homes? I think we know what to do to protect the elderly by now, in the event of an outbreak.

Probably means people killing each other in the streets fighting over the last roll of toilet paper at Coles

In alot highly vaccinated countries the vaccine is appearing somewhat ineffective. Chile is the best example

60 percent vaccinated and problem is as bad as ever because it doesn’t resolve any of the variant issues. Australia’s gotta go back to the drawing board with this as the vaccine is a non starter right now at resolving anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back