Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end it won't make a ounce of difference in this country while they have this idiotic 0 covid policy.

Just in the last few weeks dingbat Sutton here in Victoria has said.

" even with 70% vaccinated it won't stop lockdowns "

and then when asked if we need to learn to live with covid

" no that is not a possibility "
Yet people defend and support these people

Our people are Incomprehensively stupid. The drunk at the pub knows not only is this possible but its the only way forward (covid isnt disappearing unless they re-label it the flu) yet these "experts" have their heads in the sand.

Australians have turned into a special level of stupid. Hard to justify staying here after we are allowed out

As someone who has always maintained that the virus is far less of a threat than the resultant measures that have and are being put in place(and that will not be repealed, ever), I just want to put it out there that I'm disappointed that many people like me - and there are many with a similar view - are being characterised as anti-vax, conspiracy nutters.

In my opinion, from all of the data that has been accumulated thus far, it's clear that the risk of any sort of adverse reaction from the vaccines is infinitesimally small. Additionally, I think that in order to coordinate some kind of mass cull event(or whatever) on a global scale the sheer logistics and amount of people and resources that would need to be in on it and required make it a very unlikely possibility.

I think the notion that the vaccines are part of a grand scheme to cull the population/other are way OTT. It's my view that these sorts of theories greatly impact the case for people who feel that all of the reactions have been massively disproportionate to the actual threat of the virus - and that, to me(as in the reaction), is where the red flags start to appear.

Does this mean I think the pandemic was an orchestrated event, enabled by a handful of mega-rich evil geniuses in order to cull and control? See above: aka too many moving parts = very unlikely. However, I would not completely rule it out. Anything is possible, after all.

But I what I am certain about is that while the controls and measures that have been put in place are 'for our benefit', what we will see is these controls(and that's what they are) will greatly impact our day to day lives in the future(and now, obviously). Many people seem to think that once the pandemic is over everything will just go back to normal/how it was before. I've got news for those folks - we are never going back to 'normal'.

Once that genie is out of the bottle, it ain't going back in there. And that, to me, is the big concern.

This is wayyyyy too black and white. Its not a cull scenario in my eyes. Its a control scenario by reconstructing the economies in order for the mega rich to complete large land purchases. The reason I know this is because they have mentioned it, planned it and are actually doing it.

Look up land purchases in US by the mega rich and just accept the facts of the situation. Stop looking for a all or nothing scenario

The housing situation in america is worrying. Investment banks and the like buying up 1000s of middle class homes a week. That can not end well

Its called predatory investment. China is world famous for it and people are latching on. Best example in recent times was Greek govt selling of ports and land authority to China during its economic crisis. China now looking to do the same in Italy by purchasing the port in Palmero and tons of land. It is expected that 50% of the top 10% type businesses in Italy will be owned by China which will put it into a large economic controller.

Absolutely I agree. I was more thinking that if people want to take that risk it's entirely up to them, I wouldn't stop them. I don't think it's a nefarious worldwide plot either.
But yes, the coercion, celebrity endorsements etc are very weird and unsettling. Plus the growing and accepted sentiment that you'll need the jab to get basic freedoms back that are not anyone's to take is extremely concerning
It's also weird how celebrity endorsements are wheeled out every time a narrative needs pushing: cliiiiiimate chaaaaange; endorsing or denigrating certain political parties/leaders; fundraising: raising "awareness" for causes dear to the hearts of the woke. And unfortunately people fall for it.

This is wayyyyy too black and white. Its not a cull scenario in my eyes. Its a control scenario by reconstructing the economies in order for the mega rich to complete large land purchases. The reason I know this is because they have mentioned it, planned it and are actually doing it.

Look up land purchases in US by the mega rich and just accept the facts of the situation. Stop looking for a all or nothing scenario
Build Back Better? :mad:

Yet people defend and support these people

Our people are Incomprehensively stupid. The drunk at the pub knows not only is this possible but its the only way forward (covid isnt disappearing unless they re-label it the flu) yet these "experts" have their heads in the sand.

Australians have turned into a special level of stupid. Hard to justify staying here after we are allowed out
I was planning to pack up and get out of Victoria once my kids move on into adulthood but i'm wondering if i should just go a bit further and just piss off from Australia.

It's also weird how celebrity endorsements are wheeled out every time a narrative needs pushing: cliiiiiimate chaaaaange; endorsing or denigrating certain political parties/leaders; fundraising: raising "awareness" for causes dear to the hearts of the woke. And unfortunately people fall for it.
I don't understand it. Well, I understand why they do it, not why people listen. I'm trying to think of a celebrity or sportsman that I like that could convince me to do something I didn't want, and I'm drawing a blank. There has to be some psychological reason people fall for it

Dude, strawman how? Are you guys even reading my posts?

I've been very dubious of everything from the beginning. The whole thing is a monumental fu** up of epic proportions. Please don't equate me with govts and media again(if that is what you are doing). I loathe govt and media with a passion.

We are all basically in furious agreement here.
Going to the sterilisation/depopulation argument, is what I mean by strawman. I realise this is the conspiracy board, but I think most people who post here are concerned about the suppression of alternative treatments and the push for experimental vaccines as the only solution. That is the global agenda, along with mass surveillance beginning with QR codes and "vaccine passports". The vaccines might just be about money, the mass surveillance thing is a pet project of the WEF and if you look at who attends davos and supports them it paints a picture of an authoritarian future. I wasn't having a go at you, just responding to your post from my perspective.

Going to the sterilisation/depopulation argument, is what I mean by strawman. I realise this is the conspiracy board, but I think most people who post here are concerned about the suppression of alternative treatments and the push for experimental vaccines as the only solution. That is the global agenda, along with mass surveillance beginning with QR codes and "vaccine passports". The vaccines might just be about money, the mass surveillance thing is a pet project of the WEF and if you look at who attends davos and supports them it paints a picture of an authoritarian future. I wasn't having a go at you, just responding to your post from my perspective.

The biggest conspiracy theory of the 21st century is really the logic that big business is all about doing the right thing by its consumer base. I tend to find it more illogical and whacky then any other conspiracy theory in the world

See below ~

However, the saying ~ "never let a good crisis go to waste" applies here. I think there's no doubt that the crisis, whether planned or not, has been leveraged in lots and lots of ways that benefit certain interests and agendas and are and will be detrimental to everyone else.

Regarding the WEF etc - yes, I'm aware of that and I am having trouble smoking what they are rolling. I basically alluded to that in my post - it's the aftermath of this pandemic that is the concern for me personally.

----

Ok, I see what you mean. Agreed and thanks for clarifying. Re strawman - I alluded to that in the opening paragraph of this post ~

As someone who has always maintained that the virus is far less of a threat than the resultant measures that have and are being put in place(and that will not be repealed, ever), I just want to put it out there that I'm disappointed that many people like me - and there are many with a similar view - are being characterised as anti-vax, conspiracy nutters.

Not sure you've interpreted my post correctly(or perhaps I've worded it badly).

When you say global agenda do you mean as in use vaccines to eliminate/reduce/cull the world's population? Do you mean as in the pandemic was planned and deliberate?

Assuming that the answer is yes to both, I think that the answer to the first question is an extremely likely no. But I will say that from a layman's perspective I feel that the vaccines have not been trialled enough - this is because of the alleged urgency of the situation resulting in an expedited process in order to get them on to the market. However, again, I do not think that there is any ill intent going on with the vaccines - other than lots and lots of hubris(due to a monumental balls up around the handling of the whole pandemic saga) and fat, fat stacks of cash.

As for the second question - I mean it's possible but again, extremely unlikely. However, the saying ~ "never let a good crisis go to waste" applies here. I think there's no doubt that the crisis, whether planned or not, has been leveraged in lots and lots of ways that benefit certain interests and agendas and are and will be detrimental to everyone else.

Regarding the WEF etc - yes, I'm aware of that and I am having trouble smoking what they are rolling. I basically alluded to that in my post - it's the aftermath of this pandemic that is the concern for me personally.
People have beaten me to your posts but I'm no and yes to your initial questions in this post. The culling thing, whilst I hope it isn't true and is a hyperbole, you said yourself that anything is possible.

I do believe this pandemic was deliberate however. Not necessarily every single step, but certain things. The lockdowns, masks, scanning in, wealth disparity (rich getting like 100x richer in 2020 wtf) are all staged. Thousands of new facial recognition cameras were installed during last year's lockdown. The new 5G comms towers began to roll out during last year's lockdown (not saying 5G causes COVID, I'm talking about the new surveillance software needing 5G capabilities to operate to full capacity). Air traffic increased ten fold and then some over the last year. All these extra surveillance measures "for our safety". No response to any pandemic has been this extreme, let alone one with a 99.9% survival rate. Right at the beginning the line "nothing will ever be the same again" was used by premiers. Why would they say that so early? "A few weeks to flatten the curve" is now 16 months and counting to eliminate the virus entirely. Only through experimental vaccines of course.

The pandemic is creating the biggest wealth disparity since the great depression. "You'll own nothing, and be happy" after all I guess. Us plebs will rent everything. We'll have possessions, but they won't be ours. The aftermath is a huge concern but I think the current situation is of comparable concern, why let it get to that point if we can stop it now?

As for the vaccines, the whole thing is a sham. Nano technology and DNA changing injections? I'll pass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was planning to pack up and get out of Victoria once my kids move on into adulthood but i'm wondering if i should just go a bit further and just piss off from Australia.
There is no where to go - its the same everywhere - only a matter of degrees and time.
There is no option but to stay and resist.

In my opinion, from all of the data that has been accumulated thus far, it's clear that the risk of any sort of adverse reaction from the vaccines is infinitesimally small. Additionally, I think that in order to coordinate some kind of mass cull event(or whatever) on a global scale the sheer logistics and amount of people and resources that would need to be in on it and required make it a very unlikely possibility.

I think the notion that the vaccines are part of a grand scheme to cull the population/other are way OTT. It's my view that these sorts of theories greatly impact the case for people who feel that all of the reactions have been massively disproportionate to the actual threat of the virus - and that, to me(as in the reaction), is where the red flags start to appear.

Does this mean I think the pandemic was an orchestrated event, enabled by a handful of mega-rich evil geniuses in order to cull and control? See above: aka too many moving parts = very unlikely. However, I would not completely rule it out. Anything is possible, after all.

But I what I am certain about is that while the controls and measures that have been put in place are 'for our benefit', what we will see is these controls(and that's what they are) will greatly impact our day to day lives in the future(and now, obviously). Many people seem to think that once the pandemic is over everything will just go back to normal/how it was before. I've got news for those folks - we are never going back to 'normal'.

Once that genie is out of the bottle, it ain't going back in there. And that, to me, is the big concern.

Thanks twotooto.

The massive amount of noise around the vaccines is what I find really difficult to cut through, it's serving as a smoke screen. We've got far bigger problems.

Culling? Not sure why that would be seen as a possibility.
I get why there are conspiracies like this but I don't buy any of them. They are not required to explain what is occurring.
We have witnessed a slow ever growing hysteria ever since the war on terror began. Each of these crazy crusades are opportunities for disparate entities to make a killing, the government bureaucracies set up new fiefdoms, the big private entities sell their weapons, the media cash in on the fear. There is no mystery about it - the political system in Washington is owned by special interests with deep pockets and those policies and agendas reverberate around the world.

This war on the flu is just like the war on terror an almighty scam. We talk abut compassion but in reality we gave not a razoo when city after city was destroyed in the muslim world.

We have been increasingly shunting our old parents out of our lives into nursing homes and other facilities for decades. Suddenly, we act as if we really care. When they ended up in hospitals they were effectively euthanised by denying them routine inflammatory treatments. We accepted this was COVID and nothing else. together with our news papers and media we postured our horror. In reality, many were relieved to be done with them and were more concerned about the inheritance to be disributed amongst their siblings.

Ironically, governments are treating us exactly like we treat our elderly parents: with patronising disdain, like children who should comply for their own good and be neither seen nor heard.

There is no conspiracy - only a systemic reflection of our own weak, craven nihilism.

If you have an old parent in a nursing home - toughen the hell up, rediscover your humanity, get them back home and look after them - as they looked after you. We have become irresponsible babies and unless we grow up - it is inevitable governments will increasingly dominate every aspect of our lives.

So in W.A

- Ask for priority quarantine for 30 new nursing staff employed from South Africa - Hard no
- Ask for priority quarantine for 30 truck driving employees from Phillipines - Granted and prioritised

Its all about the protecting the public health though guys.
McGowan has to keep that IRON ORE assembly line to China working at full throttle. The Remote mining villages need supplies delivered.
Money, money, money

These premiers need a bullet.

I'm starting to wonder whether they're even running things any more?

Over in WA, despite assurances by the state government that only contact tracers could access data on the SafeWA app the public found that the police were appropriating the information. When the premier asked them politely not to do it any more, Commissioner Dawson essentially told him to fek off.

I'm starting to wonder whether they're even running things any more?

Over in WA, despite assurances by the state government that only contact tracers could access data on the SafeWA app the public found that the police were appropriating the information. When the premier asked them politely not to do it any more, Commissioner Dawson essentially told him to fek off.
WA is a police state just waiting to happen.

Culling? Not sure why that would be seen as a possibility.
I don't think directly culling living humans is necessarily what's in store. More a sterilisation thing that reduces population growth exponentially, all to remain sustainable with the planet. Except it'll be as sinister as everything else happening.

In b4 "they wouldn't do that, people wouldn't accept it" etc. It won't be made public. Israel injected sterilisation vaccines into Ethiopian immigrants a few years back, secretly. Something else will be blamed for a lack of births, or people "choosing to not have kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back