Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im trying my best to explain this to everyone

2000 Covid cases in W.A would not make one single bit of difference to the W.A health system at all. It has 100% collapsed already. We woulnt run out of hospital beds, we have already run out. Adding 2000 people is just adding to a number thats not all that important at this point in time as the number of beds we are short by is so high, the end part of that figure is just 100% completely irrelevant. It will take years to catch up on it so its not something you look at and plan around unfortunately.

Its all down to the W.A govt, its rules and its embarrassing lack of investment in the sector. Personally, I think its at a point now where we need to do a complete shutdown, replace with army personnel so a reset of the system can be done. Its the only way they will learn

I wouldn't
Currently I make sure I don't venture in to the Perth lockdown zone
Yep, stay out of Perth (or the southwest fwiw). Rural/outback WA is the only place somewhat safe from lockdowns right now

I'm travelling there in a couple of weeks for the first time in 2 years.

I have to complete an entry application, wear a mask until I'm out of the airport and will have to check in everywhere I go. I don't remember doing any of that in 2019 so it's very annoying when WA is held up as a bastion of pre-Covid normality.

And I better hope that anywhere I go between now and my trip doesn't turn into an exposure site or I'll spend my whole time in WA in self-quarantine.
Is anyone monitoring your check ins? If not, just don't sign in

NSW health and i heard her say it..........

" just because your vaccinated you can still get infected and be infectious "

Quick go and get your jabs everyone LOL
... and whatever "protection" it might give "only lasts six months." All quotes from Professor Skerritt, head of TGA as well.

My honest opinion is that Dr Lawrie might be spreading her own flavour of fear pr0n and/or looking for a job.

Seems to me, given the authority has already identified rare side effects such as thrombosis and anaphylaxis and changed vaccine guidelines accordingly that they're across the job and doing what they're supposed to be doing.
She has a job as director of a group that "conducts research mandated by the public and funded by public donations. We have no conflicts of interest and do not engage in industry-funded work" and is dismantling the fear pr0n forcing people to get jabbed that is being thrust on the public, with evidence based facts.

Anyone that speaks out is getting smeared and losing their jobs if it goes against Big Pharma.

Some countries have recognised the rare connection to TTP, but have ignored thrombosis and other bleeding, clotting and ischemic adverse reactions, vaccine-induced immunocompromise like Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barré Syndrome, Crohn’s and non-infective colitis, MS adverse events and deaths and what looks to be a high number of pregnancy adverse events.

It only took 52 deaths world wide and guillian - barre adverse events from the introduction in 2009 of a "vaccine" to prevent H1N1 virus, for them to stop and ban the injections. The Pharma companies were held responsible, but it's taken until now for most court cases to be settled with them. Now they're indemnified and there is not stopping.

UK, EU and US deaths recorded after having COVID injections is now around 20,000.

From the EbMC, just in the UK which has been conservative in it's reporting, "between the 4th January 2021 and the 26th May 2021 officially recorded, 1,253 deaths and 888,196 ADRs.

It's concerning that 13,766 bleeding, clotting and ischaemic ADRs were identified, 856 of which were fatal. However the Government reports only highlighted the occurrence of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, apparently accounting for 24 fatalities and 226 ADRs up to the 26th May 2021.

Suggestive of vaccine-induced immunocompromise was the high number of immune-mediated conditions reported, including Guillain-Barré Syndrome (280 ADRs, 6 deaths), Crohn’s and non-infective colitis (231 ADRs, 2 deaths) and Multiple Sclerosis (113 ADRs).

A wide variety of neurological ADRs were noted, including 1,992 ADRs involving seizures and 2,357 ADRs involving some form of paralysis, including Bell’s palsy (626 ADRs). "

Yeah not sure why going interstate matters, pretend to check-in as normal...
It matters because the narrative is that WA has removed all hospitality restrictions and this is false while the check-in requirements remain. It doesn't matter whether I or anyone else actually complies with them.

It matters because the narrative is that WA has removed all hospitality restrictions and this is false while the check-in requirements remain. It doesn't matter whether I or anyone else actually complies with them.
I get what you mean saying it "isn't normal" while those things are expected but that's a tiny one and we all (almost all anyway) ignore it. It will go the way of the dodo, not because the government will 'let it' but because so few use it, it serves no purpose.

I get what you mean saying it "isn't normal" while those things are expected but that's a tiny one and we all (almost all anyway) ignore it. It will go the way of the dodo, not because the government will 'let it' but because so few use it, it serves no purpose.
My local Officeworks for the first time ever ( 15 years ) have a security shrill inside the front door, not there to catch thieves but to see that you check in. :rolleyes::drunk:

Not sure if this classic example of stupidity/hypocrisy has been posted already >
https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/fan-cr...ulations/c289045e-4f03-4dd7-a800-b22969d05990

AFL fans have unloaded at the seating layout of the fans at GMHBA Stadium for the blockbuster clash between Geelong and the Western Bulldogs on Friday night.

In the match-up of two of the AFL's premiership fancies, only 7000 fans were allowed to attend the match due to Victoria's stringent COVID-19 regulations, with only members of the two clubs residing outside Melbourne allowed to be in the stands.

However, as the match got underway on TV, fans soon noticed that all of the 7000 spectators inside GMHBA Stadium had been jam-packed into certain sections in the stands, while other areas of the ground were completely empty.

The same thing went on at the Gabba during Covid crowd restrictions, everyone crammed into a couple of sections and then funnelled out through a few bottlenecked exits after the game, it really is a joke this feigning of concern for public health, $$$$$ trump health.

We are over the target.

I have a deep compassion for those still clutching at the narrative of masks, lockdowns and vaccines. They are victims too and all the more due to their misplaced trust. No doubt, the hardest part will be admitting the gullibility. As Twain, said, - it is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. The Covid narrative was always a basket case, relying on a non-stop media barrage to sustain itself. We can take some comfort to learn that there is a limit to its power.

After decades of boredom, chasing the trappings of a vacuous culture, we finally have a battle worth living and dying for. The unrestrained consumption lifestyles we were leading pre-covid had long been vacuous. Just consider the nonsense that has consumed us over recent years: a war on terror, Russia Gate and Trump, LGBQ, Climate Change hair splitting, taking a Knee, pulling down statues, #Me too, BLM, Trans-gender.... A cesspit of immeasurable inanity. Something had to give.

We are truly in the midst of a re-set - only not the one our plutocrats envisage. In the short to medium term, things will be remain chaotic whilst we wake up to the magnitude of our amorality. Our MSM, Social Media Giants, Global Corporates together with our governments and their bureaucracies have pulled the rug from under themselves.

The screeching and gaslighting will continue to crescendo - these are but the painful contractions of a new birth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im yet to find someone who cares or is willing to address the UK case increases

Can owen87, Hawk Dork, Aristotle or even Kurve address there definition of this and what it means to Australia as well as the vaccination prorgram itself? I in particular want to see someone define what it means for us

I already posted something about this but I don't think you read all the posts and then when you do totally don't get it and project your own slant on it in response.

Great little 2 minute opinion on Covid from Lex Fridman who along with Chris Williamson and Michael Malice are my go to Podcasters for great informative content.

Edit- I've just started watching Lex's latest Podcast with Rob Read re viruses and lab leaks, 3 hours long but sure it will be fantastic.

I cant find it. Was it in this thread? I did look btw

It's in here somewhere, to understand why the thinking is that the vaccine is working you need to look at the number of hospital admissions comparing the vaxxed to unvaxxed.

Not good any way you cut it though because I poked around in there for a while, breakthrough after vaccine looks too high and re-infections are going up. They're not sure if the virus is going in to a dormancy where it can't be detected, kind of like some cancers that seem to run away and hide before they come back harder.

It's in here somewhere, to understand why the thinking is that the vaccine is working you need to look at the number of hospital admissions comparing the vaxxed to unvaxxed.

Not good any way you cut it though because I poked around in there for a while, breakthrough after vaccine looks too high and re-infections are going up. They're not sure if the virus is going in to a dormancy where it can't be detected, kind of like some cancers that seem to run away and hide before they come back harder.

I have never and I mean ever seen this country count or care about the amount of hospital admissions. It is a completely 100% irrelevant stat. The amount of times Dan Andrews wore a North Face jacket received more importance then the hospital admission numbers

I get what you are trying to think, but this is the biggest goal post move in this whole thread unfortunately. Would be nicei if it wasnt, but it is

'Your' truth, meanwhile I'll keep trying to find 'the' truth.

You are not in the realm because you are trying to find the truth, so ill give you kudos on that. Unfortunately 95% of people on your side have zero intentions of finding the truth and instead just creating a narrow defintion that suits them and them only

You can't be serious. It's the basis of everything we've been doing!

Absolute horse s**t. W.A has the worst hospital numbers in our entire history. Show me how its the basis of everything we have been doing when we are in this situation we are in today?

As im personally impacted ill flat out say you are spreading dangerous misinformation here. Its not true so please dont say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back