Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #3: Vaccines

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• I've already been vaccinated (at least once)

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 39 44.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccines of any kind are only available to those over 40 and AZ is not recommended for those over 50 (now). Pfizer is the only other option and it's in short supply. I don't think there is much vaccinating going at all right now. It's bizarre because they keep pushing it but it's not available!
My parents are in their 80s and both have had the AZ - and booked in for the next one soon

Last edited:

I've been reading a number of these Vaccine trials and they are amateurish. If you presented something as obscure as these in a business setting your boss would fire you.

The numbers used are all over the place, the findings vague, the exclusions never explained.

One glaring example is that many of them compare incidence of COVID PCR positive result before and after taking the vaccine but not a single one mentions what amplification is used nor do they confirm that the same amplification was used for the control group before and after.

In essence they could say what ever they want

Credit to Spitty_the_alpaca
I hope this is true and more Sports people stand up like the NFL bloke as well.
View attachment 1161265
This story is confirmed by the Sun - UK - but it is from back in late April

My parents are in their 80s and both have had the AZ - and booked in for the next one soon

Sorry, I didn't word that very well. It's no longer recommended for the 50 to 60 age bracket. I was assuming most of the older folks that wanted it had had it already, I know quite a few people 60 and over who've had theirs already. You'd expect an influx each time they lower the age bracket but with the AZ not recommended for the 50 to 60s and the Pfizer one not available that would slow it down a bit.

Example #1444556 of Covid stupidity

Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell have been banned from playing the next game due to being a close contact of Covid positive Billy Gilmour. They are a close contact as they hugged him after the game. Billy Gilmours teammates who he has trained with and played with for 2 weeks are not considered close contacts and won’t have to quarantine

Can owen87 or Hawk Dork explain that one for us?

Sorry, I didn't word that very well. It's no longer recommended for the 50 to 60 age bracket. I was assuming most of the older folks that wanted it had had it already, I know quite a few people 60 and over who've had theirs already. You'd expect an influx each time they lower the age bracket and with the AZ not recommended for the 50 to 60s that would slow it down a bit.

A lot of people have been either not showing up for their second AZ jab or ringing to cancel. Many have lost confidence in it and feel as if they were forced in to taking a second rate vaccination. It might look a bit that way too given the government's all over the place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was happy to go with a vector vaccine over the new stuff. That might be my own little conspiracy theory though.
I think AZ has got the bad edit and they're pushing Pfizer to be the good guy.

Personally I think both are bad, because both get the body to produce spike proteins but AZ had been the most upfront in publishing details of their phase 1 and 2 trials with Pfizer a lot harder to find information on.

The Gov't could have banned AZ for U60 straight away but they ignored EU evidence with UK not being upfront in how many blood clots they were getting. That backfired and now if WHO are banning all injections for U 18s, the TGA fked that up as well by strangely allowing jabs for 16 year olds and over even though they were not included in the initial tests.

Canada and the US went fully monty allowing jabs for 12 and over, so if the WHO ban for U 18s is true because of the high number of heart inflammations, at least someone is taking notice.

Canada and the US went fully monty allowing jabs for 12 and over, so if the WHO ban for U 18s is true because of the high number of heart inflammations, at least someone is taking notice.

The WHO, I'm pretty sure haven't recommended a ban because New Zealand only late yesterday gave provisional approval for Pfizer 12 to 15yo.

The WHO, I'm pretty sure haven't recommended a ban because New Zealand only late yesterday gave provisional approval for Pfizer 12 to 15yo.
That's worse than them approving full term abortions!

From WHO, 3rd June 2021. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines/advice

Children should not be vaccinated for the moment.

There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults. However, children should continue to have the recommended childhood vaccines.

CDC are having their review of the large numbers of reported heart inflammation in young people on 22/ 23rd June (postponed from 18th June), so at least using WHO advice they could have waited until then, unless they're putting pressure on CDC.

From WHO, 3rd June 2021. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines/advice

There is not yet enough evidence on the use of vaccines against COVID-19 in children to make recommendations for children to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults. However, children should continue to have the recommended childhood vaccines.

CDC are having their review of the large numbers of reported heart inflammation in young people on 22/ 23rd June (postponed from 18th June), so at least using WHO advice they could have waited until then, unless they're putting pressure on CDC.

Maybe they mean for under 12yo?

Can see it now

Doctor - "Hi love, can you tell your fetus to stop kicking in your stomach, im trying to vaccinate him"
Society - "Stupid anti-vax fetus"

f*n lol

how long until we get the nondeltadoubleplusplusbadbad variant?
Do new variants supersede previous variants, do the older ones die out, or are they all at large in the community at once? Should we expect a new variant to appear every few weeks or months?

Pre-Vaccine:
Tin Foil Hatter: Why are we locking down the risks of dying a so small.
Normies: How cruel and heartless

Post-Vaccine:
Tin Foil Hatter: These Vaccines are killing people
Normies: It is such a small risk

You know they had restrictions in place from the end of December, right?

Lord let us pray - for truly they have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear.
They have become vacuous Amway Representatives, possessed with the gospel of pseudo vaccines
They have long ago poisoned our children minds, now they wish to poison their bodies

They have turned their backs on your creation and would transform it into their own craven image.
Lord lead them out of the darkness into the light or strike them very firmly.

Pre-Vaccine:
Tin Foil Hatter: Why are we locking down the risks of dying a so small.
Normies: How cruel and heartless

Post-Vaccine:
Tin Foil Hatter: These Vaccines are killing people
Normies: It is such a small risk

Lord let us pray - for truly they have eyes but cannot see, ears but cannot hear.
They have become vacuous Amway Representatives, possessed with the gospel of pseudo vaccines
They have long ago poisoned our children minds, now they wish to poison their bodies

They have turned their backs on your creation and would transform it into their own craven image.
Lord lead them out of the darkness into the light or strike them very firmly.

So no you didn't bother checking the information you're sharing. Thanks for confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back