Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbage

You can knock it on the head before therapeutics with a healthy lifestyle, strong immune system and taking care of yourself

We can’t ignore this concept because McDonalds is important to the economy, which I think is what Dan and co do

Rubbish. You do not have the answers for everybody in the position we're in now and I'm pretty sure most of us don't need to be told again and again that an unhealthy lifestyle isn't going to help.

People can go for years with undiagnosed health problems that soon as they get covid, will take them down too. Your idea is blown right up.

You're the kind of person covid loves though, like the TikTok guy.

Rubbish. You do not have the answers for everybody in the position we're in now and I'm pretty sure most of us don't need to be told again and again that an unhealthy lifestyle isn't going to help.

People can go for years with undiagnosed health problems that soon as they get covid, will take them down too. Your idea is blown right up.

You're the kind of person covid loves though, like the TikTok guy.

The entire lockdown concept is based on having the answers for everybody in the position they want to take?

Atleast a healthy lifestyle is proven. I don’t have the answers for everyone but I don’t profess to either

Its Dan Andrews and the pro lockdown crew who think they have the answers for everyone

What is it that you’d like me to do? I don’t have an association with this league. My league has no intention of this at the moment. Could just raise concern for the future I guess.
None of the reasons for mandating vax passports make sense or are based on science, but especially so because they ignore natural immunity. No one should be forced or coerced into taking an experimental injection, with safety concerns that are being suppressed. Especially not children, who can not give informed consent.

However Canada have doubled down and seem to be the first country in the world, forcing jabs on 12 year olds if they want to play sport.

I think it might be helpful to listen to the ex NHL interview.

Goes over data sourced from VEARS and find heart inflammation occurs in under 18s many times higher than expected, if jabbed after having the natural infection.

Add to that the warnings depending on gender and age of heart inflammation occurring 100 times more than expected just being jabbed.

Girls also have increased risk of heart inflammation, but doesn't seem to be at the rate of boys and they have probably worse problems to worry about.

I'm curious, what is the point where it becomes too much and people say no, or once they reach that point, is it then too late to make changes?

A petition to get an ex Melbourne coach to get approved entry (with quarantine examption) into WA to go to the grand final is making a mockery of the sanctimonious grandstanding against letting people into the state including WA residents who have immediate family and jobs to get back too.

I thought we needed to keep interstates out because the virus will create havoc.

None of the reasons for mandating vax passports make sense or are based on science, but especially so because they ignore natural immunity. No one should be forced or coerced into taking an experimental injection, with safety concerns that are being suppressed. Especially not children, who can not give informed consent.

However Canada have doubled down and seem to be the first country in the world, forcing jabs on 12 year olds if they want to play sport.

I think it might be helpful to listen to the ex NHL interview.

Goes over data sourced from VEARS and find heart inflammation occurs in under 18s many times higher than expected, if jabbed after having the natural infection.

Add to that the warnings depending on gender and age of heart inflammation occurring 100 times more than expected just being jabbed.

Girls also have increased risk of heart inflammation, but doesn't seem to be at the rate of boys and they have probably worse problems to worry about.

I'm curious, what is the point where it becomes too much and people say no, or once they reach that point, is it then too late to make changes?

What would you do? As I said, I’ve made a vote against our PM and that apparently means nothing.

The problem is that when you actually catch covid, your risk of blood clotting is even much, much higher.

IMO we're all going to be exposed to it at some stage. The choice is whether to face it with a little vaccine triggered immunity or do it the hard way.
True there is a risk of blood clotting catching COVID, but it's much, much higher with the AZ and J&J COVID injections, in particular.

Inflammation and coagulation only occur in the after the viral stage and won't happen if early treatment protocols are used, according to the frontline treating doctors using safe and effective therapeutics. Then the effect from contracting SARS CoV 2 only last a couple of days and you're left with a strong, durable and long lasting immunity.

If there is any protection (perhaps around 20 to 40% from Israel for Delta) with the current COVID injections, it won't last further than 6 months according to Prof Skerritt of the TGA.

The entire lockdown concept is based on having the answers for everybody in the position they want to take?

That the entire first world has used lockdowns and vaccines in order to protect their health systems (for everybody) from becoming overwhelmed must say something to you.

Atleast a healthy lifestyle is proven. I don’t have the answers for everyone but I don’t profess to either

Actually, you did.

Its Dan Andrews and the pro lockdown crew who think they have the answers for everyone

How fortunate for you sitting in Western Australia where covid isn't a problem and iron ore had your premier bragging on posting a $5.6 billion budget surplus, in part by keeping it out.

Scum bag Msm with the fear fear fear

Wonder how many of them died with covid. Huge majority over 75 years of age. average life span is 78.54 in 2018 for Americans.

Really not many under 40 and even 50 considering the madness of propaganda everyday

You have to catch it first to use these 'therapeutics' which means the virus spike proteins are whizzing around in there anyway. The spike protein the vaccines are instructed to make aren't exactly the same as the actual virus spikes either.
The difference is the SARS CoV 2 produces an initial viral reaction stage and if treated then, does not go on to the more serious coagulation and inflammatory stage.

Also need to be treated differently then, but is not being helped by ignoring this and using ventilators as the go to hospital treatment option as stated by NSW Health official.

There is debate and many think the re-engineered S spike produced in the body is the same as in the SARS CoV 2 virus. Problem is there is no turn off switch for the body to stop producing this spike protein until the LNP envelope break down and in the mean time the spikes have been circulation for days or weeks and concentrating in organs throughout the body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True there is a risk of blood clotting catching COVID, but it's much, much higher with the AZ and J&J COVID injections, in particular.

The risk of clotting after a vaccine is absolutely not much higher than if you caught covid which is TEN times higher. You're wrong.

Inflammation and coagulation only occur in the after the viral stage and won't happen if early treatment protocols are used, according to the frontline treating doctors using safe and effective therapeutics. Then the effect from contracting SARS CoV 2 only last a couple of days and you're left with a strong, durable and long lasting immunity.

If you're Joe Rogan.

If there is any protection (perhaps around 20 to 40% from Israel for Delta) with the current COVID injections, it won't last further than 6 months according to Prof Skerritt of the TGA

The Israeli 9 and 12 month longer range data on vaccine efficacy isn't in yet so I think you've misunderstood Skerritt.

That the entire first world has used lockdowns and vaccines in order to protect their health systems (for everybody) from becoming overwhelmed must say something to you.

Actually, you did.

How fortunate for you sitting in Western Australia where covid isn't a problem and iron ore had your premier bragging on posting a $5.6 billion budget surplus, in part by keeping it out.

Kind of said it there. Hasn’t the whole world been berating the favelas and what not for not following there first world solutions? Have the WHO not condemned anyone who didn’t prescribe to there answers

A solution for the first class that everyone had to follow is a clear example of making decisions you think will benefit others without there input or caring about its impact or practability

A petition to get an ex Melbourne coach to get approved entry (with quarantine examption) into WA to go to the grand final is making a mockery of the sanctimonious grandstanding against letting people into the state including WA residents who have immediate family and jobs to get back too.

I thought we needed to keep interstates out because the virus will create havoc.
Is it Neil Daniher? I'd have no problem with all the awareness and money he's raised for MND.

Protest against "The Emperor that wears no clothes" and let the others in as well. He is politically grandstanding in a house built on sand.

Kind of said it there. Hasn’t the whole world been berating the favelas and what not for not following there first world solutions? Have the WHO not condemned anyone who didn’t prescribe to there answers?

A solution for the first class that everyone had to follow is about as clear example of making decisions you think will benefit others without there input as you will get
Thing is most of the poorest African countries and India have have little COVID problems either with high HCQ use, or when they had outbreaks in India successfully used mass produced and mass distributed IVM, Zn, Vit C and antibiotics.

Kind of said it there. Hasn’t the whole world been berating the favelas and what not for not following there first world solutions? Have the WHO not condemned anyone who didn’t prescribe to there answers?

A solution for the first class that everyone had to follow is about as clear example of making decisions you think will benefit others without there input as you will get

JFC the trouble with most of us living in the first world is that we've become so entitled.

I haven't been keeping a close eye on this thread lately so not sure if this has been linked, Novavax >

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...a/news-story/4a528e0f6d9e7a0732488bd73412ad8c

When will Novavax arrive in Australia?
The new vaccine could accelerate Australia’s vaccine rollout helping to reach the 80 per cent threshold quicker or be used for booster shots.
“We expect to deliver the doses included in our current agreement with the Australian government this year and into 2022,” a Novavax company spokesperson told The New Daily.

Is Novavax more effective than Pfizer, AstraZeneca?
Novavax’s phase 3 trials showed a 96.4 per cent efficacy against the original variant of coronavirus and 90 percent against new strains that have emerged with the protein-based vaccine.
Other tests have shown Novavax offers 100 per cent protection against moderate and severe disease.
Pfizer was found to have a 91.3 per cent efficacy against the original variant of Covid-19, based on preventing symptomatic infections, and was 95.3 per cent effective in preventing severe disease.

How does the Novavax vaccine work?
Unlike the Pfizer jab, which contains mRNA that instructs the body’s cells to make a spike protein, the Novavax vaccine contains exactly the same spike protein as the virus to train the immune system to recognise and fight Covid-19.
The protein approach used by Novavax was first implemented for the hepatitis B vaccine, which has now been administered for over 30 years.

The risk of clotting after a vaccine is absolutely not much higher than if you caught covid which is TEN times higher. You're wrong.

If you're Joe Rogan.

The Israeli 9 and 12 month longer range data on vaccine efficacy isn't in yet so I think you've misunderstood Skerritt.
No you're wrong or maybe you haven't heard about all the thousands that died from clotting or read the analysis of adverse events.

Wouldn't mind being Joe Rogan and his bank account!

You saying Professor Skerritt and Dr Brendon Nelson are wrong? Did they lie to a Senate committee hearing?

Nothing, from the data in any of the COVID injections developers published reports, or any studies published since, has shown the limited immune reaction against one out of 20 of the proteins from the SARS CoV 2 virus, lasts longer than 6 months.

Thing is most of the poorest African countries and India have have little COVID problems either with high HCQ use, or when they had outbreaks in India successfully used mass produced and mass distributed IVM, Zn, Vit C and antibiotics.

JFC even their unreliable data in India has nearly half a million covid deaths, they're overwhelmingly majority skinny vegans that can't afford to smoke. They also banned ivermectin in several regions.

The new treatments coming through from Pfizer look like they don't have ivermectin in them either.

No you're wrong or maybe you haven't heard about all the thousands that died from clotting or read the analysis of adverse events.

Nah I'm not wrong on this. There's been 9 confirmed? People die of blood clots all the time with or without the vaccine, there's far more risk taking the contraceptive pill and flying in aeroplanes.

You saying Professor Skerritt and Dr Brendon Nelson are wrong? Did they lie to a Senate committee hearing?

Read what I said, again.

Not to mention Long COVID is a risk after recovery from infection regardless of Therapeutics used.

Protection from severe disease and LONG Covid is clearly a benefit of Vaccination.

I've now seen what can happen to a person after they've had covid and it isn't nice. An old friend got it last year and he kept it quiet, he's a shell of what he was a year ago. Only in his forties what's left of his hair is white and even his teeth look affected. He wasn't even hospitalised but had to take four months off work and he still gets breathless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back