Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a reminder of what you said yebiga.

Because they are not anti-fascists at all
Fascism is a toxic collusion of government and business - if you are an anti-fascist you would be fighting government and mega corporates
But the nuckle heads calling themselves Antifa wouldn't know that - in fact their isn't much they do know. The Red-Brigades of the 1960s/70s were Anti-fascists and they abducted Politicians and CEOs to keep those fascists forces afraid and thereby more respectful of the common citizenry.

Big Money, Mega Corporates, Big Media in collusion with Government is always at risk of usurping the Democratic process. This is Fascism.

Anti-fa is a misnomer - Could anyone even say what they want?

Antifa is some kind of sick meme - and that is pretty much what the Left has become - and the reason it can't meme is because it is itself a meme.

Today, this is all too difficult for people to understand - any complexity is too much for them. So people throw around labels like Racis or Nazi with out the least bit of comprehension of what either of those are in practice.

It's all just a vibe!

So W.A and the Australian Federal government have blocked all working visas for fruit pickers coming to Australia, including for places like Tonga who have 0 Covid cases.

The flow on effects of this are huge. Early estimates say this will cost the W.A agriculture industry 500 million dollars in wastage. Then you have other economic consequences such as the tourism industry who also hire these same people having to offer contractors in Perth, 40 bucks a hour instead of 22 to go down south or up north to work. We will also see shortages in these areas to with a inability to supply what the demand is for any of these things. All up we are probably looking at billions of dollars in flow on effects because Mark was too scared to let people in from a country with 0 cases

I guess we should have just signed these up to something important like Celebrity Big Brother instead of something irrelevant like helping to provide food for the community

Ghhhhh
It is a simple calculation of concentration of LNP in ovaries that has left the injection site.

I gave you the links tables and calculations more than once, just like I've had to show you how to do a simple search for Doherty Institute compliance and specificity testing which I linked three times for you.

After 48 hours, an average of 12.3 µg lipid equivalent/g, as measured by luciferase low quality light pulse assay (LSC), was found in female rodents ovaries and exponentially increasing. This is a percentage of 12.8% of 96.182µg circulating lipid equivalent/g or LNP at 48 hours.

18.8% adrenals, 4% bone marrow, 25% liver, 24% spleen, 1.3% blood and plasma.

View attachment 1244238
View attachment 1244239

On July 1 in my post #6501 - I asked where the 12% number came from.
you replied #6501, in reference to the Japanese Study.

"Apologies. I misread the data of µg lipid equivalent/g for percentage. After 48 hours there was a concentration of 12.3 µg lipid equivalent/g."

But having forgotten this post you now continue to concoct fallicies around 12% as follows:

From the Bridle paper : in reference to the Japanese Paper:

page 47/140

"Total recovery (% of injected dose) of radiolabeled LNP+modRNA outside the injection site was greatest in the liver (up to 21.5%) and was much less in spleen (≤1.1%), adrenal glands (≤0.1%) and ovaries (≤0.1%"
Clearly Bridle agrees with my view and the BBC article that the correct number for the ovaries is 0.095% which he rounds up tp 0.1%
The above numbers come directly from Table 2.6.5.5B in the Japanese study per link below.

Your number of 12.8% for the Ovaries is NOT found in the Bridle Paper or the Japanese Paper - similarly your inflated numbers for all the other organs are also absent.

Other relevant Commentary from Bridle on other studies:

"No evidence of vaccine-related macroscopic or microscopic findings were found in the ovaries in the repeat-dose toxicity studies (Study 38166 and Study 20GR142) and no effects on fertility were identified in the DART study"- page -47/140

"In line with this, results from the newly transmitted study 185350, indicate a broader biodistribution pattern with low and measurable radioactivity in the ovaries and testes. Given the current absence of toxicity in the DART data, the absence of toxicological findings in gonads in the repeat-dose studies and that the radioactivity in the gonads were low (below 0,1% of total dose), the current data does not indicate it to be a safety concern. The relative high dose used in the rats (500x margin to human dose based on weight) also supports a low risk from distribution to the gonads in humans".- 54/140

"The assessment of the data available as regards to the DART study shows that there is no clear adverse signs on fertility and early embryogenesis effects" – PAGE 55/140

I think we have now put this matter to rest.

I think the fact of how rushed the jab is and half of the jabs relating Covid are new MRNA vaccines doesn't help cause.

Also being lied to for 18 months by politicians throughout the last 18 months doesn't help confidence and increases skepticism.

Also if you're under 50 fit and healthy the virus simply just isn't that savage, although you wouldn't know that if you just listened to politicians and MSM.

Clearly you have just endorsed the Vaccine for a susbtantial number of under 50's who are neither fit or healthy.

Didn't you explain it already? And using your definition, we realised that LNP/newscorp is pretty close to it.

Then you tried to shift the goal posts.
You are so fixated on your political ideology you will excuse what is happening in melbourne right now. How is what is happening not fascism?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The baby in that video is under one year old, Pfizer isn't even approved yet for 5 - 11yo.

You cant deny the fact we went from

March 2020 - "Each life matters"
September 2021 - "The percentage of lives lost in relation to case numbers, hospital numbers and vaccination status when weighed against the potential social costs of lockdowns is what matters"

I mean the narrative is so skewed from where we began its now worth questioning, why did we begin? The September 2021 theory pretty much makes the last 18 months a complete waste of time

So you agree with kicking dogs, spitting at nurses and pissing on the Shrine?

Smashing up a union office is closer to fascism than what you describe.

No, but im self aware enough to know that provocation creates the circumstances. Ive always believed when you pepper spray people who are knocked unconscious on the ground and throw people on the ground from behind, the group fight back...

You police buddies created the scenario unfortunately and ran away from the blame. Typical leftist cowards

Wfqn54s.jpg

Another BS alarmist analysis - ALL VAERS Deaths are NOT due to the Jab. But lets not bother with the facts, if we can get clicks and make money with BS.

No, but im self aware enough to know that provocation creates the circumstances. Ive always believed when you pepper spray people who are knocked unconscious on the ground and throw people on the ground from behind, the group fight back...

You police buddies created the scenario unfortunately and ran away from the blame. Typical leftist cowards

Destroying the workers unions is something the nazis did.

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/today-in-labor-history-nazis-destroy-unions/

Probably a coincidence.

Singapore had 1500 cases a day yesterday, 118 in hospital and 21 in ICU and are the most vaccinated country in the world which represents a 500% increase in the past fortnight.. The Australia equivalent of this is x4 so 6000 cases a day.

Lets see where Singapore is in 2 weeks from now but its likely to head to 5000 cases a day based on R rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back