Conspiracy Theory Coronavirus #4: Two weeks to flatten the curve!

Where do you stand with COVID-19 vaccines?

• Fully vaxxed, awaiting the return of my freedoms!

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I've gotten my first shot. One down, one to go!

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I intend to get vaccinated soon (first shot)

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • I'll wait for more studies or doctor's advice

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • I'll wait until old age or a safer vaccine

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • I don't intend to get any Covid vaccine

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I'm a full on anti-vaxxer!!! Umad?

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, FB is quick to censor.

GG posted a TikTok version after I posted this (on the next page I think).

Basically this is not about a virus, it's about control. He was not happy about what he is being asked to do, things which he considers unjustifiable and unlawful (enforcing mask mandates and stay at home orders and so on). He resigned so he could speak out because as a police officer he was gagged. There are a lot of other police officers that feel the same way as him but they can't say anything. (There was a bit more but those are the main points).
Interesting enough I have a family member working for VicPol who shared similar thoughts to his mother last year.

On ABC radio tonight they had the guy whose in W.A doing the passport rollout. He specifically said the below

- a unvaccinated person can pass the virus on to a vaccination person
- a vaccinated person is only a extremely small possibility to pass the virus on to a vaccinated person. He actually said it was a impossibility before backtracking

Not once did anyone bother to ask him what basis he has for this. In fact I decided to look it up and cannot find a single bit of evidence as to why a vaccinated person is extremely less likely to pass it on to someone else. It just doesn’t exist
He should take note of the science, as months ago the FDA and Fauci announced that the vaccinated and unvaccinated had the same levels of Delta virus in nose measurements, and both passed the virus on equally.

He should also listen to Malone and Vanden Borssche evaluate the latest Israeli data.

This is a 2 minute summary that all the fk wit Health Officers should be taking note of!

Policy of universal mass vaccination is the problem.

The unvaccinated are providing protection for the vaccinated, which only have a selected immune response to the S protein, when they get the variants virus and immunity. Asymptotic and those who get mild symptoms have already eliminated the virus before the virus starts to peak.

Are we dealing with a cytokine storm or a viral pneumonia? Is also
affecting many other tissues including reproductive. Can't know unless you do autopsies, but they are not being done.

Clearly have a two phase disease.

FDA clarified ADE as a risk which still remains unknown. In Dengue virus vaccine, the risk is clearly during the waning phase. "Vaccine enhanced infection" is a better term to describe what is being observed with waning infection. Vaccine induced antibody responses may be enabling viral infections through alterative receptor pathways that may not happen otherwise. Enhanced viral loads give an indication when vaccine enhanced infection may be occurring. Problem is we're not asking the question or testing for it.

Former Vice-President WHO European Advisory Group goes further and says “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous – Should be Quarantined”.

Not everybody has the same immune response, it isn't even possible to put a firm measure on it. Some people don't retain any antibodies. Memory Tcells can also be triggered by vaccine but I'd accept a severe natural infection probably provides longer antibody protection and doesn't wane as fast as the vaccine.

There's quite a lot of conflicting information on this around.
Mild COVID infections have been found in many studies to show just as strong and long lasting immune response as severe infections. I've linked meta analysis's of TCell studies, showing this and also tested SARS CoV 1 patients who still had memory TCells from 17 years ago, which protected them against SARS CoV 2.

For long lasting and possibly permanent immunity everyone does have to have the same immune response. Antibodies disappear over time when helper, then memory TCells are formed, which provides durable and long lasting protection.

All original published COVID injection studies found antibodies disappeared by about 3 months, one had helper Tcells forming, but none have shown memory TCells or any protection after around 6 months.

It's always been like that. You probably just didn't notice when they were rolling over the lefty climate protesters.
You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stop with the left V right nonsense, they are both pretty much as bad as each other. There are plenty of protesters here that were protesting BLM, this about basic human rights that you are ignoring because you believe your “team” isn’t being punished. But you are wrong this is against human being in Melbourne who dares stand against taking unnecessary compulsory drugs. Don’t be a Nazi.

You might need a covid outbreak, that will push the people in to the vaccine hubs.
We will absolutely get an “outbreak”. When they do the PCR test at 40 like the rest of Australia they can do what they like. Coming soon to Perth no doubt, especially if vaccination numbers aren’t as they wish.

We will absolutely get an “outbreak”. When they do the PCR test at 40 like the rest of Australia they can do what they like. Coming soon to Perth no doubt, especially if vaccination numbers aren’t as they wish.

I see it going like

“Today I have the unfortunate news of telling you we have a community outbreak in Western Australia. We have 7 new cases. Case 1090 is a prostitute from the streets of Melbourne flown in on a working visa. Cases number 1090 to 1096 are clients she slept with free of charge. This goes to show you how highly infectious this disease is. One minute you are having unprotected sex in a alleyway with a working girl and then 15 minutes later you are in hospital strapped to a ventilator getting a cotton swab stuck up your rectum testing for a Covid. Let me say this, we will get through this together as a state. Now is the time get vaccinated, Whether you are 90 years old or 9 minutes get that vaccination now, now now. It’s your choice, so make the right choice or your life will change forever in a very bad way “

Last edited:
To get the kind of longer lasting antibodies through natural infection, your immune system really has to raise a fight which means you probably got a whole lot sicker than you would with a vaccine reaction.

For mine, it's a matter of choosing your poison.

The fact we are all here guessing the answer doesn’t bode well for the research done before it. This isn’t something to guess, it’s something that should be 100 percent defined by now

Did they legit set up a jab hub near optus staduim ? People are going to a GF to enjoy a major sporting event, not to get some needle, fu** this country is diabolical.

2 press conferences, a sign up clinic at each final, a tv commercial and 6 nursing staff

2 needles.

Our hospital is understaffed but never fear we have legitimately paid 50 or so people to help give 2 people a needle.

The sadder thing is no one cares about it

correlation is not causation.
But given your position on Vaccinations I can see how you would immediately jump to that conclusion.

Right, so please apply that to Covid deaths.

If you did that we wouldn't be in this ridiculous mess we are in now and people wouldn't be being coerced into getting an unnecessary jab that could could cause them health problems now and/or in the future.

Last edited:
Right, so please apply that to Covid deaths.

If you did that we wouldn't be in this ridiculous mess we are in now and people wouldn't be being coerced into getting an necessary jab that could could cause them health problems now and/or in the future.

I don’t support mandatory Vaccination but Covid will cause worse health problems.

I see it going like

“Today I have the unfortunate news of telling you we have a community outbreak in Western Australia. We have 7 new cases. Case 1090 is a prostitute from the streets of Melbourne flown in on a working visa. Cases number 1090 to 1096 are clients she slept with free of charge. This goes to show you how highly infectious this disease is. One minute you are having unprotected sex in a alleyway with a working girl and then 15 minutes later you are in hospital strapped to a ventilator getting a cotton swab stuck up your rectum testing for a Covid. Let me say this, we will get through this together as a state. Now is the time get vaccinated, Whether you are 90 years old or 9 minutes get that vaccination now, now now. It’s your choice, so make the right choice or your life will change forever in a very bad way “

Notice how it has gone from blaming someone who came in from overseas to now it's someone from interstate? Soon it will be your fault for giving it to your neighbour by talking to them over the fence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Stop with the left V right nonsense, they are both pretty much as bad as each other. There are plenty of protesters here that were protesting BLM, this about basic human rights that you are ignoring because you believe your “team” isn’t being punished. But you are wrong this is against human being in Melbourne who dares stand against taking unnecessary compulsory drugs. Don’t be a Nazi.

Huh? I didn't mention BLM.

I simply pointed out the history of police violence at protests.

This is really just removing the placebo group. Even the most pro vax person in the world can admit that

The fact we are all here guessing the answer doesn’t bode well for the research done before it. This isn’t something to guess, it’s something that should be 100 percent defined by now

Vaccine efficacy against natural infection has only ever been best guess or average, we really need another six months of data to even get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back